Yin and Yang (Avatar Based RP) (Accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am only considering it because I am not accustomed to playing women yet. Practice makes decent. Haha

Well, I am only considering it because I am not accustomed to playing women yet. Practice makes decent. Haha
Okay changed the pic and added a weapon. Lol up to you I can play either so if you want I can make another man character.

Gah!
I've missed so much already.
Working...
----------------------------------------
EDIT:
Name: Xu Mengjiao
Role: Yang Avatar
Power: A master at water and earth bending
Personality:
Mengjiao is selfish and mischievous. He likes chaos for the entertainment it provides him which is why he treats his friends (and everybody really) as his play things. Only his father can keep him in line. Though he acts like he doesn't care, deep down he is sensitive to how people think of him. He hates disappointing others which is why he prefers to act like a bad guy so no one need to expect too much of him.​
Short Bio:
Ever since he was little, his father Xu Xian has dedicated his life to destroy the Fire Nation even though peace has reigned in all four kingdoms. He blames the Firebenders for the death of his wife Bai Suzhen whose remains turned to dust after Fire Nation soldiers raided their village.

Now, Xian is the most prominent adviser to the Earth King who was still too young to rule Ba Sing Se properly. His position, and having the Avatar as his son, gave Xian the power to rule over the Earth Kingdom and lead them to war against the Fire Nation.​
Appearance:
HaruYoshida_zps6c2de22f.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
i have nooo idea how to introduce my char into the story at all...any ideas?
maybe something that has to do with the bloodbending accident mentioned in her cs?

Gah!
I've missed so much already.
Working...
----------------------------------------
EDIT:
Name: Xu Mengjiao
Role: Yang Avatar
Power: A master at water and earth bending
Personality:
Mengjiao is selfish and mischievous. He likes chaos for the entertainment it provides him which is why he treats his friends (and everybody really) as his play things. Only his father can keep him in line. Though he acts like he doesn't care, deep down he is sensitive to how people think of him. He hates disappointing others which is why he prefers to act like a bad guy so no one need to expect too much of him.​
Short Bio:
Ever since he was little, his father Xu Xian has dedicated his life to destroy the Fire Nation even though peace has reigned in all four kingdoms. He blames the Firebenders for the death of his wife Bai Suzhen whose remains turned to dust after Fire Nation soldiers raided their village.

Now, Xian is the most prominent adviser to the Earth King who was still too young to rule Ba Sing Se properly. His position, and having the Avatar as his son, gave Xian the power to rule over the Earth Kingdom and lead them to war against the Fire Nation.​
Appearance:
HaruYoshida_zps6c2de22f.png
Ahh no fair making the bad guy good lookin! Lol

Sure or you could be another traveler come to check out the village that has had mentions of a new Avatar?

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Hmmm maybe. Ill sleep on it. Gtg to bed soon so the postll hav to wait. Thanks!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
  • Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Ahh no fair making the bad guy good lookin! Lol
Hehehehehe.
To better trick innocent people, my dear.

EDIT:
By the way, I hope the back story and introductory post is alright.
I figured Mengjiao and his father Xian orchestrated the riots against the Fire Nation.
And now they've become closer with the Earth Kingdom monarch so they can brew a war easily.
Then, Xian died and Mengjiao is left to follow his father's footsteps.

If there's anything you want to change @Lycaon, let me know.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Mistress, that was a lovely intro post, and the character looks good. ^_^

Ravenbelle, feel free to sleep on it! (As I am confident you are presently doing. Haha)

So, since the Yang avatar is indeed male, I will be changing my second character to female. Shortly after, I will work on my post, which will cover both my characters. ^_^

Mistress, that was a lovely intro post, and the character looks good. ^_^

Ravenbelle, feel free to sleep on it! (As I am confident you are presently doing. Haha)

So, since the Yang avatar is indeed male, I will be changing my second character to female. Shortly after, I will work on my post, which will cover both my characters. ^_^
Lol okay

So...the Yin Avatar...does she already know she is "the" avatar? I just realized I need to know in order to do this post. Haha

Hmmm I have been debating that....I am going to say yes or at least she knows shes different sense she can feel the other elements the same as fire but just cant control them yet. That sound good?

Alright, that works fine. I still have a way to get the proverbial ball rolling. ^_^

Lol cool cant wait!

Mistress, I apologize for the lack of quality in the post. I was uncertain of how to really get her in there, as well as what exactly to do. So, I just winged it. I hope it's alright for you.

No, it was cool!
I had all I needed from your post.
Mengjiao gave you a pet name, though.
I hope you don't mind.
I don't think he'll use it out loud.
Can't wait to hear what's all the fuss about in the Fire Nation.
Mengjiao will not like the sound of another avatar-- in the Fire Nation of all places.

Haha the nickname is a nice touch. I was aiming on building a bit of a preexisting relationship between the two from childhood. It allows for an interesting segment of character development where the characters get to know each other anew because of their differed personality traits and paths. I will wait to post again, as to not worry about leaving anyone behind yet.

However, soon enough I'll start to separate it a bit. Just to give you all fair warning, because if you aren't careful, I admit it could get confusing. I'm going to color code dialogue. Yay.

I figured, too.
Dropping hints of their past here and there.

Don't worry.
I can wait.
For now. Hahahaha.
I'll pass around some 'eagerness' so everyone will fall in love and post.
One for you. And you. And you.

Good luck on the colors.

The coding is easy. Getting people to remember which color represents which important character is the hard part.

Glad you can be patient. I struggle in that area. ^_^ Haha

I like your writing style. Eloquently poetic, yet straightforward enough that it can be easily understood. Its nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.