Yin and Yang (Avatar Based RP) (Accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Akita Jengha
Role: Yin Companion 2
Power: Water bender
Personality: Rebellious, sarcastic and strong, Akita can take care of herself, but she has a bit of a soft side for lost causes and she'll do anything for those she cares about. She is a strong water bender and can heal living things, but has only harnessed the power of bloodbending once.
Appearance:
178673_1337218130466_full.jpg

Last edited:
is this ok? ^

Ah, thank ya. ^_^ Avatar is very popular. I honestly expected more people to express interest by now. Haha

Thanks again for joining. I've been watching the series and I'm itching to do this. Almost literally. *Scratches cheek*
Lol know the feeling

Well, we can actually begin now, if everyone is inclined to. I can make another character to play a Yang Companion as well. Then, we can either wait for one more person, or we can just get this shindig started. I'll get started on a sheet. In the mean time, feel up to a vote?

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Name: Akita Jengha
Role: Yin Companion 2
Power: Water bender
Personality: Rebellious, sarcastic and strong, Akita can take care of herself, but she has a bit of a soft side for lost causes and she'll do anything for those she cares about. She is a strong water bender, but has only harnessed the power of healing once.
Appearance:
178673_1337218130466_full.jpg
Yay more companions! Lol funny 2 water benders and I only bend fire right now XD

EDIT - Oops didnt see that the other was earth bending, thought it was water lol

My dood is an Earth Bender, not a water bender. I had changed my mind. ^_^

*Chomps a carrot* Ain't I a stinker?

Well, we can actually begin now, if everyone is inclined to. I can make another character to play a Yang Companion as well. Then, we can either wait for one more person, or we can just get this shindig started. I'll get started on a sheet. In the mean time, feel up to a vote?
Up to you =)

My dood is an Earth Bender, not a water bender. I had changed my mind. ^_^

*Chomps a carrot* Ain't I a stinker?
Yes you are lol, Mr. Wabbit

Nyeh...what's up doc?

Anyway, I added permalinks to the names under the "Cast" so it'll take you right to the character post. This will make it easier to look at the different characters when and if you have reason to.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Nyeh...what's up doc?

Anyway, I added permalinks to the names under the "Cast" so it'll take you right to the character post. This will make it easier to look at the different characters when and if you have reason to.
Cool thats helpful =) lol waskily wabbit

Name: Azura Crimson
Role: Yin Avatar
Power: Avatar but has only mastered fire bending currently (Including the lightning part)

Personality: Azura is a kind, sweet, caring, strong, and stubborn girl. She has a temper but is slow to anger so it takes a lot to piss her off but even more to calm her down. Shes always willing to help others never wanting to leave anyone behind. She hates injustice and is respectful to others rules or beliefs but sticks to her own, she doesnt always play by the rules (lol).
Short Bio: She was born in a small village in the fire nation, her father was a fire bender but he died when she was 4 from fighting off earth benders that were attacking their village, he was the village chiefs brother. Her mother isnt a bender but she was always very kind and helpful toward the village, she was the village healer (as much as she could be without bending) everyone loves her. She taught Azura from a early age on how to be a healer without bending not realizing until Azura was 8 that she could fire bend.
Appearance: View attachment 25348

I edited my bending part a little

I like the idea of getting started

Here we go, my second primary character. Enjoy. ^_^
Name: Xiaoyu Sun
Role: Yang Companion 1
Power: None
Appearance:
551x780_16202_Chinese_girl_2d_fan_art_girl_woman_portrait_chinese_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

(Jade Colored eyes instead of blue. ^_^)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
I edited my bending

Tada! There you go, all. I hope the first post is alright. Had to kinda set the scene too. Haha

By the way, I will be introducing the Yang Avatar was our cast member is able to get the CS up and all that jazz. I shouldn't have much in the way of problems with keeping two scenes going simultaneously.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Is it okay if I change my pic appearance? I think I have a better suited one

Go for it. ^_^ i'm actually tempted to change my yang character to a female. Haha

Lol that would be 3 females XD we'll trample the guys haha

Status
Not open for further replies.