Yin and Yang (Avatar Based RP) (Accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I just started watching the Legend of Korra, and I had no idea how much technology had advanced in the more industrialized areas, like Republic City.

So, uh, what I'm wondering is this; should we alter it so its modernized like the Legend of Korra, or should I save that for a different rp? I'll leave it up to you gals since I'm more of a go with the flow kinda guy.

On the subject of another rp, I'm very tempted to make an RP and Pro Bending. o.O

I think we could go with a middle ground when it comes to tech. Lets say that technology just started advancibg so in bustling cities like that, they may have already modernized, but the centers of palaces in the nations, it would be up to the nobles whether they want to implement it or not. Smaller villages probably wouldn't in this case. So, if some of our characters stepped into that city or a place like it, they'd be just as unfamiliar with it as Korra was.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Good thinking. It seems like a good idea to strike a balance there. The larger cities could easily be just becoming more modernized, and the smaller towns and villages remain much the same.

Aww... shocks.
You're making me blush.
Thank you.
I still think I have lots to learn, though.
You're not half bad yourself.
I genuinely forget where I am when I read your posts.
Let's both keep up the good work. :)

I'll edit the part about the carriages.
I don't think the Royal Transport would remain as a carriage.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Lol your surrounding Azura....This should be interesting

I hope it's okay if I make an airbender o_o

Name: Choseng
Role: Yang Companion 2
Power: Airbender
Personality: Extremely stubborn and strong-willed. Sticks fiercely to his beliefs and doesn't back down from any challenge.

Short Bio: Born the great grandson of Avatar Aang, Choseng grew up at the Southern Air Temple surrounded by his family of airbenders and the acolytes that tended to all of them. His father, Meelo, had inherited the responsibility of being the Southern Temple's airbending master and tried to raise Choseng to one day be his successor. This meant that Choseng had to study the history of the airbenders as part of his training, which left him feeling overwhelmed by the burden of his forefathers' legacy.

As he grew older and came closer to mastering airbending himself, Choseng began hearing the rumors that the Fire Nation was about to begin another war against the rest of the world. Knowing all too well how his people had suffered at the hands of the Fire Nation in the past, he was pleased when he found out the Earth Kingdom had begun preemptively attacking Fire Nation towns.

Choseng pleaded with his father to do something about the war, believing it was justice and an opportunity for airbenders to take vengeance on the Fire Nation for trying to exterminate them. Enraged by this, Meelo accused Choseng of having lived a pampered life and learning nothing about what it truly means to be an airbender. He then disowned Choseng and banished him from Air Nomad society. Feeling betrayed, Choseng struck out on his own, determined to avenge his ancestors and punish the Fire Nation even if that meant he would have to do so by himself.

Appearance:
publicize_art_Monk.png

Last edited:
Sadly, Mistress hasn't been on the last few days. So, I will wait a little longer, then continue on with the other characters. No need to let this thing die before it even begins.

So sorry.
There were stuff I had to take care of.
Will work on a post soon.

I'm wondering how I should introduce my character. Should he be waiting for the Yin Avatar at the Western Temple or should he be in the Earth Kingdom looking for the Yang Avatar?

Deoends. Do we want conflict right away or to get characters aqcuaintes first?

I am figuring it'd be better for him to meet up with the Yang avatar in the Earth Kingdom first. Should be interesting once everyone starts meeting those of the opposing side.

Okay. I'm also wondering if I should change the part in my bio where it says the airbenders have gone into hiding. Are you planning on having the Yin Avatar and company meet any airbenders there?

Yeah, I planned on having the airbenders making a comeback within the last several generations.

Alright. Not sure why I wrote that in the first place, but I'll edit it accordingly.

Everyone's looking at Azura....I feel a compelling urge to hide...Lol

uhm...i feel like my character wouldn't stick around much after that interaction and I'm not sure if either Bi Han or Azura would acknowledge her so i'm tied between having her character go away and meet them somewhere else like in the forest or...i dunno..

I actually have something planned to happen not long after they leave the town. So, you could go ahead and have her leave, and she'll run into it first. That could work out just fine. If you'd like. Haha

So do you want Azura to acknowledge her or leave her alone for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.