Yin and Yang (Avatar Based RP) (Accepting!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i'll run into whatever it is then! to the rp...

Lol okay gonna work on my post now

Hey I assume the fire benders in the woods would attack Akita, but ...well I don't want to assume too much. What would they say? What's their motive? Capture or kill?
U could answer here or just edit your post by starting the attack in the woods there. I'm just undecided so yourr choice..

It looked like in your post she was. Only a little ways out. So, I decided to wait one more post. If you'd like, though, I can edit it and start that sequence, if you prefer

right, so just wanted to drop a little comment here. Yin represents the feminine and negative nature of thins i taoism, yang is the masculine and/or positive nature of the world.

having the yin avatar as the good one and vice versa goes against what yinyang actually is

*shrug* I used the interpretation I was given. I never claimed to be an expert. Although, I do find interesting.

hello, i was wondering if i can join. i would make a male character.

I would prefer. Thank you.

Name: Tai Zoe
Role: wondering earth bender against the hostile action taken by the current leaders.
Power: Earth Bender
Personality: Unyielding, patient, strong willed, sure of himself
Short Bio: A general of well known reputation of being a capable earth bender. He was disgraced for speaking out against the actions to be taken by the earth kind and the Avatar. he fought against the action of conquest and was removed from office and banished from the earth kingdom. Which is getting bigger by the day and he is running out of land.
Appearance:
earth_bender_by_yagamii-d3d9ah1.jpg

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
well, it's not surprising that you got it wrong. the concept has been incredibly bastardized by american and european misuse over the decades (as evideced by how many peoepl think it;s a symbol for good and evil, rather than light/dark and positive/negative energies, which are different things entirely).

truly it is an ever showing of how everything needs balance so it has hold on many different opposites

indeed dark neko.

anyways, I won't intrude on you guys' OOC any longer, but I might very well come back later and submit a CS. I've had an avatar itch that's just been dying to be scratched lately.

=D yay more peoples! And I agree it represents balance of many different things for the world to remain uhh....Equal? Lol. Also I like your character Darkneko =D

thanks i am hoping that he will meet the yin avatar and teach her earth bending

Perhaps I shoukd change Bi Han into an air bender.

Up to you Lycaon =)

And that sounds fun DarkNeko =D

So...should we continue or wait for Ravenbelle?

Speaking of. Raven, if you'd like, I can add a little more so the soldiers run into her or something. Up to you.

There, I edited my post so you should be able to more easily react, Raven.

I'd really like to keep this thing going.

Status
Not open for further replies.