Yes Master! (HoldMeCloser++Celticroze)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*He sits in his room talking to himself.*
"Firia? You come out when I don't call you. You come while I sleep. But you refuse when I accept you ?"
Its settles in my mind, I am crazy, these last two days have been something I must forget, and never bring up. People will say I am crazy, Ill be exiled at college. I hope that girl isn't in any trouble, Seriously? thinking about that still?
*He lies back on his bed, closing his eyes.*
"Firia, what is happening to me?"

Firia flames finally went dormant but her mind was still well alive. There she zoomed out and saw herself in Ray's room.
"Firia, you come when I don't call you.... but you refuse when I accept you?.... Firia what is happening to me?"
She stood there almost sad like, and she didnt feel like laying games.
"Ray....you have a lot more to go through, in good time you'll understand. For now just relax, I will see you tomorrow."
Things blacked out and she found herself back at the flat rock, her eyes slowly opened looking at the sky.
"..."

Like an alarm that goes off whenever you want to sleep, Firia's voice was a ball and chain stopping him from regaining sanity.
*His eyes Opened to the sound of her voice.*
"Oh you have to be kidding me."
Doesn't she have better things to do. I want answers, but I feel dread at the thought of seeing her again, she terrifies me.
*He undresses, and gets ready for bed.*
I think I will sleep minus the clothes tonight....

(Ooo minus the clothes?)
Firia pondered for a bit, but in the end she decided to let Rays dreams be peaceful tonight minus her games. She decided to end her night elsewhere other then the rock.
Morning came early for her as she stood on a roof of the college Ray attended. The sunrise was beautiful but she seemed so lifeless at the moment in time to actually enjoy it. She closed her eyes and thought about when the fool wrapped his arms around her. Why would he do that? She thought he would be rather cautious of her flames. Firia opened her eyes again slowly and waited for Ray.
"Wonder if he'll be mad I came to his school in person..."

((Sorry, I should have been clearer ! Last night he woke up in the morning wearing all his clothes, I will try to shed clarity on references so they aren't so vague! :( sorry))
*Leaves the house for college the next morning.*
A playful pace in his step, what a great nights sleep, I don't remember anything ! slept right through.
*He slowed right down.*
She said she would see me tomorrow, that's today, maybe it was a figure of speech ? after all she didn't appear in my dreams last night. Did I hurt her? Maybe a humans touch hurts her? Helpful to know if that's true, but I hope I didn't.
*Continues his morning route, arriving at college and explaining why he was late to his tutor. His usual group of friends greeting him and enquiring where he was yesterday.*

(( Its OK ))

Firia watched as Ray entered the building, she gave a small smile and sunk through the roof. The school was semi-new to her but she managed to quickly find Ray. As Ray went about explaining himself, she stood from afar in silence watching him. Almost as if she was studying him. She kept her hands folded in front of her, and leaned against a wall. Firia hoped he would notice her, but why was she so eager? Even she didn't understand why....

Never has a normal day at college felt so good, its so nice to see everyone! maths first, cant wait.
*He continues to play-out his average college day, talking at the back corner by the window, messing around with his friends.*
The weather is fantastic, a scorcher of a day.
*He looks to distance, Dark clouds heading east.*
Hmm, what a downer, good job I have the window seat. Content with his life seemingly back to normal, his mind drifted to the fearsome spirit, initially nothing but fear and anxiety came at the thought, looking back, there were parts of me that wanted to just be with near her, there was something else about the warmth of those flames. I know I shouldn't be thinking this way, the thought of not seeing her again. His heart beat heavy within his chest. what was going on ? maybe he was excited about his normal life, I don't think that's it....

While watching Ray, she noticed a change to his excitement. What was it? Firia began to approach but then she quickly turned the other way.
"I'll let him have a good day at school..."
She walked off past the door and out, Firia decided to go to his place. She took a likening to the room as she explored it, but it needed something more. She laughed and walked out leaving a huge scorch mark around the doorway on the inside.b

Spending the whole day thinking about her, he began to wonder about some of the anomaly's. What's beyond the anger, Why didn't he get burned? Why did he hug her?
*He finished his college day and head out with his friends to the mall. spending a couple of hours hanging out, he head home.*
"I'm home ! I was at the mall, sorry I am a bit late."
It seemed farther and farther away, was that all just ne big dream ?
*He looks down at the mark.*
Very much like his fear, the stinging had decreased greatly. Provoking the burn, longing for it to feel the warmth again. A dream wouldn't explain this....
*Closing his door behind him he stops in awe at the new décor in his room.*
"SWEET JESU...."
*covering his mouth.*
"Jesus.... "
He touches the charred wall, how could he explain this. Why am I smiling?
*Lies back on his bed.*
Firia, Reaching his hand out in front of him, closing his eyes and thinking back to yesterday. What would have happened had he taken her hand?

Reactions: Celticroze
As Ray layed on his bed, a feeble yawn could be heard. There she was, just floating on her back. Her flames were dormant, her eyes were closed and she appeared as if she was sleeping. Was she really? What was she doing there. Firia tossed and turned a bit and went still again.

*He turned drastically, falling off the other side of his bed.*
There she was in his room, the unforgettable warmth hitting his face, chest pounding. Had she heard me ? God what if she heard me.
*He peered over his bed. after a few moments cautiously approached her.*
Curiosity getting the better of me, Is she sleeping? Maybe its a trap... Still, I feel like I am being pulled towards her, like a bee to a flower, completely infatuated with her. The warmth doesn't seem to be getting hotter, all other noise cuts out, hearing only the thumping beats of my heart. The fear was exhilarating, this thrill that has been missing from his life.
*He reaches out his hand, placing it on the side of her face gently, looking thoughtfully at her.*
Pulses shooting up his arm, like something shooting up his veins, pumping through his body. Looking into the violet flames in and around her face, his blinking becoming prolonged, after about 10 seconds his conscience drops.
*His body crumples to the floor, sprawling out.*

Firia eyes slowly opened, appearing like sparkling rubies. She touched her face in confusion and leaned far enough to soot Ray on the ground sprawled out. Firia stared at him for a moment and chuckled, though it quickly ended and she became serious. She leveled to the ground and kneeled beside him looking cautiously at him. She touched her face once more, slowly resting her hand in her cheek.
Did this fool really touch her again in a rather different manner that she could not explain?

A cloudy world, He floated slowly, flames all around but it wasn't hot. He could see himself lying, Firia leaning over him.
"Whats going on...Firia? Firia?"
No response, He still felt pulses flowing through his body, a exhilarating feeling, I have never felt so alive. What is this feeling? I dont feel safe, its cold, I need to feel that warmth again, I need to be by her side again.
*He reached out towards Firia, but continued floating slowly away. As he did he began to shout.*
"Whats happening, Where am I ? FIRIA! I NEED YOU !"

Firia looked away as Ray mumbled about unconsciously, she was embarrassed to hear the words that she was able to make out.
"Firia?....What's going on? .... I need you!"
She had enough if this fools fantasy dreams and grabbed him by his shoulder getting ready to toss him onto the bed, but then she stopped and looked at him. He was clearly having a troubling dream, finally she let out a irritated sigh and held Ray's head. She leaned her head to his ear and whispered;
"Its OK, I'm right here...."
She refrained from saying anymore, she carefully picked up Ray and attempted to carry him to his bed.
"This isn't bad. He's pretty ligh- "
Firia lost her focus on keeping her afloat causing her to stumble lightly tossing Ray onto the bed and falling onto him.
She cringed as her violet flames went dormant forcing her to close her eyes and out her in a resting state.
" Damn..."

As he drifter further away, Himself and Firia long out of sight. His heart began to pound in his chest, His head felt really hot, and he got a tingling sensation shoot up his neck near his ear. He heard Firia's voice.
*He landed on his bed bouncing slightly. He felt heavy. Looking up and seeing Firia.*
Her flames had dimmed, she resembled a human much more, her face was so peaceful next to him. It looked strangely familiar, like he had seen it somewhere before? What was she doing .... ON MY BED?! WHAT AM I DOING LYING NEXT TO HER?!
*He covered his mouth to stop himself shouting.*
"Firia?" He whispered accidentally.
Warmth flowing through his body, He remembered what she had said. "Its OK, I'm right here...."
*He smiled looking at her sleeping face.*
"Thank you."
For some reason he felt happy, he was eager to find out more about Firia but she looked so cute sleeping there, a complete contrast of her angry scary side.
*He moved from her side, and tucked her into his bed. He sat down and put his elbows on the bed. Staring at her he slowly fell asleep.*

"Hello? Anyone there?" Firia found herself at a small cottage in a town, she wandered aimlessly in the cottage looking for some clue of existence. A tall mirror stood proudly on a wall nearby, old bones shaped the mirror and a demonic face watched the outside world. Firia walked up to the mirror, but didn't see her... usual self. Instead she saw her past. A little girl stood in the mirror, short black hair, white gown... brown eyes. The girl mimicked Firia's every move.
"No... You're not real. I'm no longer you, you're no longer real."
The little girl giggled and ran towards Firia, but before she could reach her, the girl ran into the mirror and the mirror became cracked. Firia flinched looking back to the mirror, now she cried. All that stood was a demonic fiery creature laughing. The beast had cracked rock like skin that glowed red, its eyes pure darkness, its claws were fearsome.
She was surrounded by its laugh yet it was quiet like nothing was happening. She closed her eyes and turned around. A door appeared in front if her as there was three slow heavy knocks. Firia opened her eyes and opened the door as flames engulfed her violently.
"No! Make it sto-.." Firia returned to reality sitting up in a bed screaming and panting. She looked around seeing sunlight peaking through a window, then back at her hands making sure they were her "normal" fiery hands.

A sound night sleep, tainted by flash imagery. Images that didnt make sense, seemingly through someone else's eyes.
*Remaining sound asleep, leaning against the side of the bed.*
Terrifying images, like something out of a horror film, little girls, a demon, mirrors. Just who's eyes were these? It cant be me, I don't understand anything that's going on.

Firia took a couple of minuets to relax finally she looked next to her to see Ray fast asleep. She flew out of bed panicked and ran her hands threw her what to be short hair. She shook her head and walked towards the window looking outside. Nothing but silence filled her mind and room.

*He began to wake slowly, due to the commotion in his room.*
"Firia ? He said in a sleepy tone."
Coming in and out of sleeping.

She glanced back at Ray with an emotionless expression in her face,
"What is it?" She almost said angrily as she shifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.