Yes Master! (HoldMeCloser++Celticroze)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Are you real? Or have I lost my mind ? I hope you are real."
*He turns around from the bed, rubbing his eyes.*
Maybe because I was tired, but I didn't sense the anger she was showing towards me initially.
*After realizing, he stands up.*
Is she angry at me? Maybe because I put her in my bed, idiot, that's creepy. What was I thinking. Still unsure of why she was angry.
"I'm sorry, have i done something wrong?"

"Yes I am real you mo-..."
Firia stopped herself and turned around facing him relaxing her body and managed a smile.
"I'm fine Ray..." She floated up and took a seat on the air, crossing her legs.

*He sat back on the bed.*
Thank goodness, a relief in seeing her smile.
"Sorry, its a little confusing. So, Do you have any questions for me? I have a ton of things I don't understand."

She shook her head and tilted her head.
" Tons? I'll answer two question per day..." she grinned and gave a debated glare.
" What's first?'

*He laughs.*
She is quite the character. So interesting.
"You really are something. Two ? Ok, why were you on my bed last night?" He jests.
Good way to start off, hopefully she will see the funny side.

Firia paused a moment then looked away.
"How the hell I know?"
She sat up straight and kept her gaze at the wall.
"What's the next one...."
She didn't even want to hear but soon, she would have no choice.

*He laughs loudly.*
"Sorry, just kidding."
What next ? Hmmmm.
"What do you want from me?"
He asked tentatively, hoping to hear the answer, but scared all the same.

"What do you want from me?"
Upon hearing that, Firia got up and walked towards him. Her flames flickered, and she put her delicate hands on the arm of the chair and leaned in staring at him.
"There is many of things I want from you but you have to decide what... I get. I could have you dead like the last Human, or should I say like many of the humans..."

*He lent back at the same pace she lent in.*
Shocking words came out of her mouth, A death threat, a unexpected turn of events...
"Death? Is that what you want from me? You would have me die right here and now?"
He tried to keep a straight face, but he was trembling.

"I would... I see you not worthy. But I must listen to him.."
Firia backed away and hid her face as she turned to the side. She couldn't believe what she have said, she really was a monster waiting to be free wasn't she? The dream... she's loseing control. Firia turned around and ran towards the window disappearing through it. Sobs could faintly be heard as she disappeared.

Not worthy of what? I wish something would make sense for once, such a confusing per.... Spirit.
"Wait Firia! Don't go !"
*He drops his hand.*
Dam, there she goes again.

Firia found herself on a small wooden deck that extended out to a pure blue lake. The sun high above made the lake look like it was made of crystals. She looked around to see herself surrounded by many, but of course no one noticed her. Firia sighed and looked at the water, only to see the same little girl from before.
"Won't leave me alone will you? You're dead.... I'm dead. Just give it up...."
Moments went on before she started to walk off.

I just don't understand her. How can I get to know her? How can I find out what she wants? I need to try harder to get through to her.
*He sighs, and completes his daily routine, heading out to college.*
I wonder how.

Firia decided to head back to the house realizing Ray wasn't there. Instead of going to look for him she stayed at the house to try to collect her thoughts. How was she suppose to explain to him everything? Its not gonna make anymore sense to him then it does now.

*He sits scrolling through web-pages at a computer.*
I would have called them crazy myself, but now I'm thinking there may be some merit behind these crazy people talking about spirits. Near death experiences, demons, here we go, spirits. Trapped in the gap between life and afterlife, haunting or just roaming people still alive, unable to move on because of regrets, attachments, or other unknown reasons. That is my questions for tomorrow sorted, I will find out whats going on, one way or another. Its getting late, I should head home.

She sat in a chair sideways giving a small yawn. A lot went through her mind, explaining things just wasn't her "cup of tea", she much rather play silly games that didn't go anywhere. But if she was to continue sticking around and continue with the final step, she had to. Firia moaned in aggravation then looked out the window,
"Oh... its getting late. Wonder when he'll be back."

*He opened his door and smiled.*
"Just who I was looking for. I have my two questions prepared for tomorrow."
Was she waiting for him to get home? That shouldn't make me happy but it does. Maybe we can be friends after all, either that or she is going to threaten me again....
"So, why are you in my room ? Snooping around?"
*He goes over to the window, and looks out of it next to her.*

She tilted her head hearing that he already had two questions prepared. <Awesome, what could they possibly be...>
"Hope you thought about your questions wisely."
Firia sat up in the chair and crossed her legs gently. She gave a small grin.
"Only two questions a day remember?" She giggled the kept a soft glance on Ray as he looked out the window.
"Though if you must know, I have no reason for snooping around in a humans home..."

"I have, I hope they will tell me more about you, Firia. Its a shame that i have to wait until tomorrow !"
*He turns from the window and looks back at her.*
"You seem to like these little games, anything you want to know about me ? Or am I not interesting ?"
Doubtful she cares much about me but it will at least keep the conversation going, I don't want her to go.

Firia was now beginning to flare. Was he trying to play his own game? How dare he!
"You not interesting? How impossible... for you..."
She leaned back in the chair.
" I think I know enough about if I was sent to you."
Her eyes were no longer those gem like red, they were something more. Like blood red that been spilled awhile ago, Firia didn't know what to feel. Every emotion took its course like a blood bath, sadness, scared, angry, loneliness,... Firia looked away to make sure her face could not be seen by Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.