Yes Master! (HoldMeCloser++Celticroze)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*As the night began to take the last drops of light from the sky, Ray turned to firia.*
"You know I had been looking for something more from my life just before I met you, I think I can safely say I found it, for better or for worse."
*He laughs and playfully kicks the water with hsi feet.*
"I wont get lost on the way home, even if it gets dark with you around." He jests.

Firia looked at Ray almost blankly.
"I'm glad you have."
Firia scooted back away from the water and stood up and put her hands on her hips.
"I may be made of fire but my light will not always guide you the path you may like to walk." She turned around and glanced back at Ray.
"Let's get home... There's a long day a head of ua."
Upon saying that, Firia shifted gently into a mere ball of violet light. There was little flame within her orb, but her light was fairly bright. Her movement was almost ghost like and could not keep a physical shape

"As am I."
*He smiled and stood up from the lake.*
"I know, but it would be selfish of me to only go the way I wanted to go."
She always likes to keep some kind of authority, but it feels like she is getting more comfortable around me.
*He giggles to himself, and then walks with her.*
"A busy day indeed."

Firia remained quiet the rest of the way home with Ray. There was no thought, no words, no cough, just silence. Her orb was still bright though and still moving with every step Ray took. So what was wrong? The walk seemed longer and longer by the moment.

Its quiet, I cant tell if this silence is good, or bad. I'm happy to have spent tonight with her, but whats she thinking?
"You're quiet, everything alright ?"
*He looks at her with a gentle smile on his face.*

As they approached the house Firia turned to her physical form gently touching the ground. Without looking at Ray,
"I'm fine just tired..."
Firia walked inside and to the room quietly.

Now I don't have a lot of experience with the opposite sex, but if I have learnt one thing from my mother, its that if a girl says 'its fine', IT ISN'T FINE. She has already opened up to me a lot tonight, I guess I can give her a bit of space, although is she going to stay in my room ?
*Ray went bright red at the thought, following her into his room.*

Firia stretched before entering Ray's room then slowly tip-toed in. She looked towards the chair then at the bed.
"Which one...which one..."
She decided to take one of his pillows and threw it on the chair. Firia set the pillow ablaze in soft flames as she walked over fluffing it. She sat comfortable sideways with her slim legs dangling over the arm of the chair. She gave a slight yawn and leaned back.

*Ray looked into his room, standing at the door.*

She just walked right in? I've never had a girl stay over before, well not knowingly anyway so the other night doesn't count.

*He walked in and sat on his bed.*

"So, uh, you staying here tonight then? I sleep in my underwear, hope you don't mind."

*He looked everywhere in his room apart from at Firia.*

She isn't even a girl, shes a spirit. Nothing wrong with her staying in my room stop over reacting..... But still.......

Firia looked over to Ray.
"You are a human, I don't think I am going to care for I have no appeal to you..."
She shifted and faced the back of the chair. Her body curved to the shape of the chair.
"Good Night Ray."
Firia let out another dramatic soft yawn and closed her eyes.

A brutal response, fitting to quell my ridiculous thoughts.

*Ray laughed awkwardly before laying back on his bed.*

"Yeah, I guess you are right. Well hope you don't mind if I sleep naked then." He jests.

She was human once, she must have a sense of humor in there somewhere, I wonder what her laugh is like, not an evil laugh, just her genuine laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.