Yes Master! (HoldMeCloser++Celticroze)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*He sighs and continues talking."
"You know... You don't have to be so cold towards me, I am only trying to get to know you. Can you tell what I a, thinking right now?"
Her face has changed, she always looks or runs away to try and hide it, I don't know what it is but the warmth I always feel from her disappears when she goes like this. Maybe I should give her a bit of space, for all I know she may be being forced into talking to me, one thing is for sure, she certainly doesn't want to be here.

She shook her head slightly and curled up with her knees.
"I try not to be so cold Ray...sometimes I can't help it"
Firia looked at him with sadness.
"Please don't be upset with me..."
Her violet flames flickered gently before they dimmed lightly.

*He looks at her, trying to hide his smile.*
"You know, for someone who can be really scary, you are really cute."
She acts just like a human, I wonder if what I researched earlier is going to shed light on what she wants.
"So, Firia, since we are both here and we have nothing to do, why don't we take a walk ? I have to wait until morning to ask what I want to anyway."
*He walks over to his bedroom door and opens it, nodding his head towards the corridor.*
"You coming?"

Firia tried to ignore his "...cute" comment, as she watched him walk to the door, she let out a silent sigh and got up. She floated towards the door and looked at him.
"Where are we going Ray?"
She appereared smaller then usual, and her stance was defensive. But her emotions were far from defensive or angry.
Firia decided to be nice and gave a smile towards Ray.

"I know a spot, just follow me."
*He playfully smiles and heads down the stairs.*

A comforting warmth filling his body, I was already down the stares, but I think I saw her smile briefly. She looks so pretty with a smile, maybe that's weird considering she's a spirit.

Firia followed Ray down the stairs but instead of floating down she scaled the rim through a jolt of fire ablazed and reappeared in her human like form at the bottom of the stairs. She stopped Ray in his tracks.
"Ray I am much faster then you, so to make this easier on me, I am just gonna..."
Firia stretched forming into just a small wisp of violet spirit like flame and landed on Rays shoulder.
"...hitch a ride."
Firia could be heard giggling, as her wisp gave off a more cheerful glow then her previous emotion.

*Ray looked and laughed, as he saw her playfully moving around, and then landing on his shoulder. He pat the little wisp.*
She can do all these things. She really is something, I wonder how my life will go now I have met her.
"Haha, ok just no backseat driving."
*He walked to the destination with her on his shoulder.*

Firia sat enjoying her ride, but after what seemed awhile of walking to her she began to think.
"Hey Ray... Would you believe me if I said I was only a young girl... Before I became what I am today?"
The was no sound from her after that not even a crackle in her flame.,

*He looked for a moment, and giggled.*
"I would believe just about anything, How old were you ?"
It went dead quite and her flames were timid, maybe her emotions effect her appearance?
"Whats up, you have gone quiet? We are almost here as well."

Reactions: Celticroze
The silence maintained for a moment.
"I don't know. I mean I was only testing you because, well you,should never believe a spirit..."
The wisp bounced slightly, adjusting and gave a slight cough.
"Are we there yet?" She said excitedly changed her tone and subject.

*He raised an eyebrow and stared at her, before walking on.*
"Hmmmm, well when you are ready to tell me, I'm all ears. Of coarse the never trusting a spirit thing might be a problem.... But didn't you hear? you should never trust a boy."
*He walked down the road.*
As the sun was setting, it reflected a deep orange of the surface of the lake, it was a dark blue abyss with a deck going out on either side.
"I love it here, its busy usually, but if you come at this time its always quiet, I come here to collect my thoughts. Although, I haven't brought anyone with me before..."
*He blushes abit and looks away to hide his face.*

She laughed.
"No I never heard, but who CAN you trust with these people now days? " Firia said humorously.
Upon reaching the location, Firia's wisp flew off Ray's shoulder and a small cyclone if her violet flames rose as she began to take a physical form
again.
"... Its...amazing..." She stood amazed. Her flames were different. They didn't have a definite, direct flow. They just appeared to freely blow in a gust of wind almost like beautiful long hair.

" Well, can I trust you ? I feel warm when you are near me, is that weird ?? "
*He takes his shoes and socks off and sits at the edge of the deck.*
It's nice to have someone to talk to here. I wonder what she's thinking, she seems to like it.

She stood still for a moment then looked at Ray.
"I don't know if you can trust me..."
Firia walked to Ray and sat next to him with a worried expression.
"It would be nice if you could but I'm not even sure myself. There is still a bond waiting to happen beyond your dreams... But it can't happen if there is no..."
She stopped and decided to watch the sun instead. This place was so nice it made her want to say a lot of things that she was sure she couldn't.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
* He looked at her and smiled*
" sometimes you just have to trust your instinct, it feels right to trust you. "
A leap of faith I guess.
* He looked across the lake smiling.*

Firia felt numb.
< It feels right?>
Firia tilted her head and placed her hands gently on the ground. There was no strength in them and had a natural look.
"Yeah... I.guess so..."
<I don't know what to feel right now... I feel so fragile...but it feelse good. I don't understand.>

"Its so peaceful here, I wish I could just stay here forever."
*He looked at Firia, and then down at his hands, then back at Firia. Reaching out his hand he placed it lightly next to hers, not on top of, just so the sides were touching, Blushing, he continued to look across the late.*
"Have you come to kill me, Firia?"

Firia felt Rays hand touch hers, it was a strange feeling to her. Why would he be touching her hand?
Firia frozen as Ray spoke.
"Have you come to kill me, Firia?"
The truth was she wanted to, its what she's always been doing. But deep down something told her otherwise. She made the forbidden move to herself and grabbed Rays hand and looked at him softly.
"No Ray. I have other intentions for you. But I have to know if your even ready... I don't think I would even be able to kill you by now.."

*He looked down at his hand, then back to Firia and smiled, wrapping his fingers into hers.*
"Well, I will have to wait until tomorrow to find out what they are. Lets just enjoy this moment while we can."
Although the moment may be fleeting, ray filled up with happiness holding her hand, for some reason being with her made him very happy, he has never felt so warm, like she reaches every inch of his body.

She nodded her head in agreement.
"Of course."
Firia looked back to the sunset and took a deep breath. She knew it was gonna be a big day tomorrow for the both of them. It didn't matter if she was ready, but if Ray wasn't, she didn't know what could happen.
She gently squeezed Rays hand.
<I'm just a spirit. Please don't get attached...> As she thought to herself, her flames dimmed slightly for a moment then regained strength.
Firia let out a smile in a moment of silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.