X-Men Institute, OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
tenor.gif

• Love
Reactions: Momento Mori
Been a busy week/weekend. Hopefully starting a new job soon so was busy with that but tomorrow I will sit down and work on Eva post. Soo sorry guys.

Reactions: CaptainObvious
Been a busy week/weekend. Hopefully starting a new job soon so was busy with that but tomorrow I will sit down and work on Eva post. Soo sorry guys.

tumblr_inline_p5ns9fBRHB1rzbdqg_400.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin
(jk jk congrats on the new job!!!!!! :D)

• Love
  • Love
My initial reaction is that I haven't seen enough of these characters yet.

If I had to say, initial impression would be Marvin

Reactions: Ragamoofin
See the inner Prideful me says Eva but she is one, new to the crew, and two she is a literal hothead so her being a Team Leader will either be amazingly funny or horribly devastating.

But as for a real leader. I say Marvin the only char that Eva might listen to and not be too snarky with.

• Love
I'd also like to throw out that Marvin's been at sea for years on his dad's boat, so he's got plenty of experience working in tense, team-like situations. Not saying he's objectively the better choice but...

giphy.gif

• Love
I'd also like to throw out that Marvin's been at sea for years on his dad's boat, so he's got plenty of experience working in tense, team-like situations. Not saying he's objectively the better choice but...

giphy.gif
tumblr_ng8mg9aTgG1qlvwnco1_500.gif

• Thank You
Hm, since the Inhuman plot is picking up, I think it's a good time to get some suits for the team!!! Probably after Penny gets rescued, but I've been waiting for a chance to use one of the NPCs, and the institute's fashion, legend and icon Mogul could whip up something for the newbie X-Men!!!

Costume Designer, Mirabella Ura, 27.

A rising star on catwalks across the world and an honorary member of the Danger Room teachers, Mira's mutant ability allows her to reconstruct molecular structures, earning her a place among the institute as the creator of all of the costumes and suits of field members and fledging X-Men. Due to her high demand in the world of fashion along with her busy schedule, Mira is rarely seen in the institute, only able to make a few appearances every so often.
Mogul:

tumblr_mzt1fpd3Ra1rexoi3o8_250.gif

• Love
Reactions: Gands and Justin
Posted sorry a little short, but still busy but finally posted.
tumblr_oy5jod7nGz1wum470o1_500.gif

@CaptainObvious

Eva to Jack:
33830ef09141a1669ea88cd4bcacc30b.jpg

Hm, since the Inhuman plot is picking up, I think it's a good time to get some suits for the team!!! Probably after Penny gets rescued, but I've been waiting for a chance to use one of the NPCs, and the institute's fashion, legend and icon Mogul could whip up something for the newbie X-Men!!!

Mogul:

tumblr_mzt1fpd3Ra1rexoi3o8_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ot7tfpK9YG1r0668v_540.gif

These outfits are about to be amazing.

• Love
Posted sorry a little short, but still busy but finally posted.
tumblr_oy5jod7nGz1wum470o1_500.gif

@CaptainObvious

Eva to Jack:
33830ef09141a1669ea88cd4bcacc30b.jpg

Jack and Eva are going to war ... It is JUST beginning ...

I wonder if Eva will concede to be nice ... even if just briefly ... when she discovers Penny's missing at Jack is GENUINELY wounded by her absence!!

tumblr_n28q8pUdhR1qlvwnco1_500.gif

I wonder if Eva will concede to be nice ... even if just briefly ... when she discovers Penny's missing at Jack is GENUINELY wounded by her absence!!

She's not heartless lol.

And she sees he is genuinely hurt and sad that his bestie is missing she'll be nice ... until they find her lol

She's not heartless lol.

And she sees he is genuinely hurt and sad that his bestie is missing she'll be nice ... until they find her lol

Ansell in the middle of all this:

giphy.gif

• Love
Jack is preparing to DESTROY Eva because ... OH HELL NO- She did NOT start a fashion war with him x'D then Marvin bursts in
"Do any of you guys know Tripswitch? This is the Institute right? Listen there's a situation!"
and everyones like "Ansell stop playing around"
but they're also like
"Shit ... he's right there, TWO ANSELS?! WTF"
then there is the "Penny's been nabbed?!?!?" Panic

and Marvin is just like "OKURR CAN I HAVE MY POWERS BACK YET PLEASE?!?!?!?!"