X-Men Institute, OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Im going to need to withdraw from the Rp for atleast a week. found out I have no days off until later this coming week.

Aw okay, so I'll just 'finish' the movie with Octavia then. ^_^

Aw okay, so I'll just 'finish' the movie with Octavia then. ^_^

>.< Ill try to get a post up now. Itll be kinda funny.

Edit----
Posted, caught up and now time to pass out.

Last edited:
>.< Ill try to get a post up now. Itll be kinda funny.

Edit----
Posted, caught up and now time to pass out.

:O Earthquakes awesome. :D I am a little confused though about this part of your post. Was Octavia talking about Tiffany or Tasha?

Excess energy spent she partially leaned into Tiffany. Yawning she stretched her legs out before glancing up at the woman who seemed even more anxious than she was... poor thing. Watching the color and light reflect from her the artistic side of Octavia began to prod at the edges of her mind. Tilting her head she snapped back no wanting to be rude or judgmental. Not being able to explain herself made her very self conscious of her physical interactions. Body language spoke almost as much as words, and she only had body language.​

:O Earthquakes awesome. :D I am a little confused though about this part of your post. Was Octavia talking about Tiffany or Tasha?

Tasha, sorry for not specifying.

Edit------
Also it meant Octavia own artistic side was pushing against her own mind, not others.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
More characters means more power fusions!!!!!! I had a ton of fun with these tbh

@Justin Eva/Megan @Arayvian

☢ Fallout ☢

There's something to fear from this meeting of powers, of fire and decay. Topping the list of mixtures to absolutely not attempt under any circumstances, what is born from this fusion is a toxic scourge: radiation. Wielding a dark flame, one boasting this ability commands all the powers of a meltdown. Careful, don't cause another Chernobyl.

giphy.gif

@Cosmic Penguin

Tiffany/Marvin

Jetstream

With the speed of flashstep being greatly increased by the rapid gathering and dispersing of moisture in controlled spouts, one with this combination can freely move on and off of land. Though more powerful in water, the effectiveness of it on land is nothing to sneeze at. Hydrokinesis tied into every movement, the manipulation of water comes as second nature, granting powerful control over liquid and ice.

giphy.gif

@Camleen @Justin

Tasha
/Eva

Caldera

Converted upon fusion into a living, bubbling humanoid of magma, the potential of shapeshifting might not be immediately obvious - the destruction of public property might, however - but this form comes with quite a few nifty tricks. Containing the lava within one's body isn't as hard as it seems, though it's just as easy to release it. By focusing on certain limbs, it's entirely possible to create igneous rock to protect or attack, even extension is within the limits of one's form.

original.gif

@Angelic Fusion @Arayvian
Octavia/Megan

Dead Zone

Silence is golden, and in the case of this ability, useful. With this combination, the user is granted the power to manipulate and create silence, the very absence of sound. Not particularly based in combat, the uses of this ability are best in the hands of one more inclined to sneak than fight. The movements of one under the power of this fusion are absolutely silent, the very noise about their person brought to a halt, letting them travel without anyone being the wiser.

hcsign-Quiet-icon.jpg

More characters means more power fusions!!!!!! I had a ton of fun with these tbh

@Justin Eva/Megan @Arayvian

☢ Fallout ☢

There's something to fear from this meeting of powers, of fire and decay. Topping the list of mixtures to absolutely not attempt under any circumstances, what is born from this fusion is a toxic scourge: radiation. Wielding a dark flame, one boasting this ability commands all the powers of a meltdown. Careful, don't cause another Chernobyl.

giphy.gif

@Cosmic Penguin

Tiffany/Marvin

Jetstream

With the speed of flashstep being greatly increased by the rapid gathering and dispersing of moisture in controlled spouts, one with this combination can freely move on and off of land. Though more powerful in water, the effectiveness of it on land is nothing to sneeze at. Hydrokinesis tied into every movement, the manipulation of water comes as second nature, granting powerful control over liquid and ice.

giphy.gif

@Camleen @Justin

Tasha
/Eva

Caldera

Converted upon fusion into a living, bubbling humanoid of magma, the potential of shapeshifting might not be immediately obvious - the destruction of public property might, however - but this form comes with quite a few nifty tricks. Containing the lava within one's body isn't as hard as it seems, though it's just as easy to release it. By focusing on certain limbs, it's entirely possible to create igneous rock to protect or attack, even extension is within the limits of one's form.

original.gif

@Angelic Fusion @Arayvian
Octavia/Megan

Dead Zone

Silence is golden, and in the case of this ability, useful. With this combination, the user is granted the power to manipulate and create silence, the very absence of sound. Not particularly based in combat, the uses of this ability are best in the hands of one more inclined to sneak than fight. The movements of one under the power of this fusion are absolutely silent, the very noise about their person brought to a halt, letting them travel without anyone being the wiser.

hcsign-Quiet-icon.jpg

These are so cool! I really like Megan and Eva's combined power

Thank you!!!!!

Reactions: Momento Mori
These are so cool! I really like Megan and Eva's combined power
Yeah total destruction lol

And sorry guys yesterday things came up but today will post.

Reactions: Ragamoofin
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Yeah, my bad! I'll post tomorrow!

And once again life came in and had me all over. Well post tomorrow for sure . I'm Soo sorry

I've already posted a couple of times ic.

• Thank You
Penny: oops your powers are gone sorry lmao

Marvin: