X-Men Institute, OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@CaptainObvious Jack really tried it lol. Working on a post later today.

Eva to Jack:
tumblr_mzfj42kD1I1t0n94go1_400.gif
Let the drama unfold

Megan:
When-she-slyly-remarks-family-drama.gif

Hello and goodbye everyone!!!! Posted for Marv and managed to sneak a cameo of Samuel in there too!!! I've been waiting for a chance to throw him into things and I think this'll work perfect!!! Can't stay tho!!! Zzzquil's kicking in and I've got a 12 hour shift ahead of me!!! XP

I'll catch y'all tomorrow, and have a good night/day to all!!!

Reactions: CaptainObvious
Somehow didn't get any alerts for this. I will have a post up hopefully in the next day or so.

Getting post up in a bit.

Reactions: CaptainObvious
I'm trying to hold off posting tasha again in the TV area, I'd like others to get a chance first. But I might have to post tonight

Work is crazy, I hope to post in this tonight but I don't know as I'll be getting home late

He's on his way!!!!

Marvin:

dukesofhazard-generallee-drift-slide-roundabout-1329417779t.gif

Reactions: Gands
Penny: gets snatched

Marvin: literally robbed

Samuel:

my_turn_by_sjrt-d842w1b.gif

Really tired, cant promise a post tonight. But! If my anxiety allows it I won't sleep up until I need to leave fir work and can have minor free time xD but, worse comes to worst, skip me as I'm trying to adjust to my new schedule so I'll be exhausted alot. Should only take a week.

Edit--- Likely will be tomorrow. But, PLEASE as I said dont let me tie anyone down. Crazy things are happening in real life. But, it will even out as everything does with alittle time. This week has been nuts with the weather and work. Next week is looking to be more balanced. Once I am adjusted to work I will be back fully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gands
oh hewwo

Nothing really ;O enjoying my day off and waiting for my turn in the IC

you??

oh hewwo

Nothing really ;O enjoying my day off and waiting for my turn in the IC

you??

Crying into the void ... Maybe I should write something but ... idk man ...

It just be like that sometimes :/

Oh? Geez, sorry about that dude :(

Im going to need to withdraw from the Rp for atleast a week. found out I have no days off until later this coming week.

tumblr_inline_ok5w1w4B3A1rrnfm3_250.gif

See you soon!!! ;O