X-Men Institute, OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Sorry, sometimes I forget it is hard to portray sarcasm in print. Nothing meant.

It's all good!!! Just didn't want a fight to break out lol :P

• Useful
Reactions: Gands
@CaptainObvious Does Penny come from Old Money (Family has been rich for decades) or New Money (family is famous rich not politics or even royalty rich) because I know Old Money Bitch and New Money Bitch totally different and that would really be fun if Penny was Old Money, since Eva is New Money lol.
Penny's old money, her grand parents were rich (and probaby their grandparents before them).
Her mom was a little princess in an English manor who ... accidentally got knocked up by a punk kid during her rebellious phase. Penny lived with her mom and grandparents till she was old enough to insist her dad gets full custody.

She considers herself pretty working/middle class but she WAS born into money (something she vehemently avoids/denies though)

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Ey, ey. Easy now :V Friction is good in an RP, and there's always the option of editing your post to interact with Tiff and the others.

Let's not point fingers if someone's playing a character in a not so nice way, okay? :D It's all fun!!!

Nah, I don't need them to edit their post. I was just letting them know.

Reactions: Gands
@Justin
Ansell at Eva rn:

tumblr_np6d33FkvB1tddlqho1_500.gif
Eva:
tenor.gif

• Love
Reactions: Ragamoofin
Penny materialises out of thin air because she totally isn't getting kidnapped by Inhumans right now xD

*BOOM*

BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP

• Love
Penny's old money, her grand parents were rich (and probaby their grandparents before them).
Her mom was a little princess in an English manor who ... accidentally got knocked up by a punk kid during her rebellious phase. Penny lived with her mom and grandparents till she was old enough to insist her dad gets full custody.

She considers herself pretty working/middle class but she WAS born into money (something she vehemently avoids/denies though)
It would be funny if Eva could smell the money on Penny lol. Like a rich bitch bloodhound.

Penny materialises out of thin air because she totally isn't getting kidnapped by Inhumans right now xD

*BOOM*

BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP
Love it. Need these two to meet already lol.

Love it. Need these two to meet already lol.
All in good time dearie!!! Marvin is gonna find the academy and be like "HOLY SHIT I THINK I ACCIDENTALLY LOST ONE OF YOU GUYS AND ALSO SHE TOOK MY POWERS ... Hi Ansell."

lol jk I dunno what Rag's is gonna do with Marv and Ansell but I look forward to seeing it :D

• Love
All in good time dearie!!! Marvin is gonna find the academy and be like "HOLY SHIT I THINK I ACCIDENTALLY LOST ONE OF YOU GUYS AND ALSO SHE TOOK MY POWERS ... Hi Ansell."

lol jk I dunno what Rag's is gonna do with Marv and Ansell but I look forward to seeing it :D

giphy.gif

Omg it's even more accurate, cause ice.
Penny skipped leg-day. She's gonna trip and faceplant ...

Hahaha ... TRIPswitch ... x'D pahahaha I crack myself up x'D

Marvin's basically gonna drag her if she does :V his grip is TIGHT and he's not about to let go

Hope the infirmary's got bandaids, cause Penny's gonna be pretty scuffed up!!! :D

I think an interesting little side tale would be some of the staff or... someone... trying to figure out Tasha's powers. like just what exactly she is composed of. Since that's something she would want to know too. And i have to believe there are some curious enough at the school to wanna try and find out.

Reactions: Ragamoofin
Ansell would!!!! He's a huge nerd for powers, and I could def see him playing scientist to figure out Tasha

@CaptainObvious Jack really tried it lol. Working on a post later today.

Eva to Jack:
tumblr_mzfj42kD1I1t0n94go1_400.gif