Wyvern High Academy for the Gifted Sign-ups and OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Red Tazelwurm

I'm moving our characters outside of their room so they can interact with the other students. Is this okay with you?

Speaking of the others, where are they?

@The Red Tazelwurm

I'm moving our characters outside of their room so they can interact with the other students. Is this okay with you?

Speaking of the others, where are they?

Yeah that's totally fine~! And I have no clue where everyone else is, save for Nicholas, who went to his room last time I checked.

The pink haired girl, Risa, just bounced off of a barrier. As for anyone else, I havent a clue. @Silver are you okay with our characters happening upon Risa's not very graceful landing?

Blake and Alex are going outside in a few. :)

Also Scarlet, I have questions. What're the school grounds like? Do they have gardens? Perhaps a secluded gazebo? Are there woods or mountains surrounding the campus grounds? Do they have a lake? A pond perhaps? What're the dorms like? Are the dorms and classes in separate buildings?

Dorms and classes are in the same buildings. It's large and fancy. Yes, gardens, ponds, and woods surrounding the area. You're also free to make some things yourself, just think of some very rich private type school.

Since some people have left would everyone still here mind letting me know that you're still playing your character(s) so I can post them up on the first post. Please and Thank you! :)

I am XD lol

By the way, Alex is going to get very jumpy and attached to Blake soon, hehe.~ well, if that's alright

Well, A-she's not friendly
B- she hasn't noticed them yet. She's still watching the wall.

But no worries, if they come withing three feet, she'll know they're there

I am still here, roleplaying I mean. :3

I'll give some others a bit of time before I start putting up the characters, perhaps they haven't had time to get on yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.