Wyvern High Academy for the Gifted Sign-ups and OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been able to post much as I have a young daughter to take care of, hehe. :P Kinda hard to find the time to post and also hard when the rp progresses so far since from the last time one wrote. ^^

I can understand having things to do and all, I was just wondering who's left so we can get an idea and post up the characters. :)

Alright here's what I am going to do:

1. I will post up the characters we do know are still here onto the first post
2. The others who haven't been around can jump back in if they please. Also anyone new is free to join as well
3. Since most of the people who haven't been here are in the Necromancy class, I'll have it end. Remi is in there and I want to still use her.
4. Speaking of Remi I am going to put her and Nickolas together into a room so they have roommates.

EDIT: Characters are now up on the first post in this thread.

Last edited:
I've been following along, I'm just not really sure what to do, or who to interact with...

go outside and scare Alex XD

Aria will love ya for it

I didn't know what else to say, so I apparently just made Blake the hero type I guess.

lol, funny.
That's okay. Alex saw her as a hero anyway, haha

We're waiting for everyone to get comfortable and used to the whole thing, lol

And waiting for everyone to meet their roomies.

By eventually, I mean soon, but not too soon. The big conflict will be hidden at first, but slowly revealed until it goes *BOOM* and it's like
WOOOAOAAAAHHHH....
lol

We're waiting for everyone to get comfortable and used to the whole thing, lol

And waiting for everyone to meet their roomies.

By eventually, I mean soon, but not too soon. The big conflict will be hidden at first, but slowly revealed until it goes *BOOM* and it's like
WOOOAOAAAAHHHH....
lol

LOL. Very nice explanation of plot. I approve.

A conflict you say? eheheh, I wonder how Bliss'll deal. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.