Wyvern High Academy for the Gifted Sign-ups and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Room 187 is open with a roommate. You're accepted.

Alright. I just cannot get into this role play. It's not lack of interest it's just with my hectic schedule it's hard to match the pace of the story. I keep getting left behind.

In case you're still accepting.

Name: Nicholas Leighton

Personality: Very relaxed and easygoing on the outside, but a lot happens below his cool demeanor. Around those he care about, he becomes protective and just a bit clingy.

Reason for attending: Has nowhere left to go. Desperately wants to learn how to better control his powers.

Ability:
-Magnetic manipulation. Can create magnetic fields at will. they are strong enough to lift a small car. Uses a lot of his mental energy.
-Fire manipulation. He cannot create fire, but once just a small flame is lit he can move it and increase the amount of fire.
-Energy barriers. Can create barriers of raw energy. The barriers are very strong against magic, but can be broken as easy as glass with physical attacks. Barriers react to his magnetic fields, and conducts electricity.

Dorm room number: From what I can see nobody needs a room mate. 113

Extra info: Carries a pouch of various small metal objects and a lighter.

Looks: 5'10"
ddqCurQ.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just in case you're still accepting! I reaallly need an rp!

Name: Bliss Lune
Personality: Energetic, outgoing, almost always optimistic.
Reason for attending: Home school wasn't working out.
Ability: Smoke manipulation and mimicry:
- She can turn her body or parts of her body into smoke.
- She can use smoke breath to choke people or cause them to choke.
Dorm room number: 109
Extra info:
Looks:
2751239_1338408533523.24res_500_486.jpg

Last edited:
You're both accepted!

Don't worry about having trouble keeping up, I understand.

I am wondering if you are still accepting or not. Are there dragon riders or what here?

Yeah we're still accepting and you can make any kind of character you want.

Yay. This is still open :3 Time to make a character.. But first I'd need to wade through all the CSs, see which powers have been taken.

Character Skeleton:

Name: Kira Ellis

Personality: Kira hates pointless fights, pointless being if it doesn't benefit her in any way, she would choose to ignore it or leave. She can be manipulative at times, using others to further her own goals. Though she can be selfish and somewhat sadistic to a certain extent, she wouldn't cause someone deliberate harm nor is she malicious. She has a habit of assessing people. Observing their interactions and reactions is amusing and helps her understand them better, in her opinion.

Reason for attending: Boredom. Having been home-schooled her entire life, she has missed out on a lot of social activities and decided it is high time that she began experiencing these things herself.

Ability: (what magic/skill are you best at)

Born a mnemokinetic, she is able to manipulate memories of herself and others, allowing her to modify, fabricate, suppress, influence, repair, restore, erase, detect, and view them. As of now though, she is only able to 'read' someone's memories and sometimes influence them. This power requires physical contact for it to work.

As a side benefit of this ability, she has been gifted with eidetic memory, remembering any and everything she sees. This allows her to learn at an extremely fast rate.

Another benefit of her power is muscle mimicry. As of now, this ability is latent and she is unaware of it.

Kira also has a different power, the ability to project 'sensory blades'. These blades are invisible and undetectable. They target and strike the person's sense of pain directly. This power is erratic at best and she can only call it forth during times of great emotional upset or stress.

Dorm room number: 109

Extra info: The product of a privileged upbringing, Kira has never needed for anything. Due to this, she is yet unable to fully grasp the concept that life would be drastically different for those less fortunate, she's never experienced true sorrow or tragedy. Though she is well versed in proper etiquette and languages, she is naïve about the world.

She has a fondness for animals and beautiful music. Kira plays the violin quite well. She finds solace in her music and plays every morning.

Looks: Standing at 5'6", her build is feminine and graceful. Her eyes are of a paler shade than the picture.
22043-anime-paradise-white-hair-anime-girl.jpg

Okay. I've collected all the CS and tied them up together in a bunch.

How the heck do you private msg someone anyway? (yes I'm horrifically new.)

Also I think it'd be a good idea if the GM puts these up on the first page. It'll be a lot easier for people like me who sometimes need to check the CS because they have horrible memory and need to look up the other characters. Aaanyway, without further rambling, here you go, in case anyone else wants to see them.

Ryan and Riley Tinstar

Alex Paré

Laurentia Ellesmere

Arthur (Arty) Farro

Risa L'nair

Brandon Lux

Alia Tres

Remi Sage

Cecilia Crawford

Akio Teshima

Lucas Moriarity

Erin Ford

Cordelia "Corrie" Bennett

Maximilian (Max) Cobain

Kaz Greene

Nicholas Leighton

Bliss Lune

Kira Ellis

Apologies if I've missed anyone.

You're accepted. I do know some of those people had to leave. And my character Blake was forgotten on the list, but that doesn't matter. :) I don't really know who is still in and who is now out to post up the characters.

I believe Bliss and you can room, what ever number you two want it to be.

Oh sorry about that, I didnt forget Blake, since she's on the first post of this thread, I figured it'd be easier if I didnt link it, since I was originally hoping you'd put them up on the opening post.

Can I get a quick summary of the IC before I jump in?

Edit: Nvm.

Aaand I've chosen room 109, is that okay? @The Red Tazelwurm

Posted. I'm gonna head off now. Feel free to interact with Kira.

*Le gasp* You ninja'd me! Just kidding. :3 But yeah I edited my post to show Bliss interacting with Kira. And now I shall go to bed. :3

NO D: I'm sorry, I didnt mean to.

Edit: I heard something about a timeskip. When is that happening?

I'm going to be honest I don't really know. I have been so busy right now, so sorry if anything on here is weird or confusing.

I can probably post up all the characters tomorrow, I'm really exhausted tonight that I don't really feel like doing it. I had to run around a visit multiple places today.

Status
Not open for further replies.