Would you rather?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tree. More Durable. :3

Would you rather be able to pause time to sleep for as long as you want without any time actually passing, or give a 1,000 dollar cheque ever day you sleep less than 6 hours?

the second one I stay up late anyway xD

would you rather have the ability to travel to the future or the past?

Travel to the future :3

Would you rather be under solitary confinement for the rest of your life or lose your personal life forever (basically, people will constantly invade your privacy)?

Lose my personal life.
Would you rather be a stalker yandere style and possibleybe imprisoned or be stalked?

Be stalked. I'd lying if I said part of me (idioticly) wasn't actually turned on by the thought of that.

Would you rather eat a poptart or a cinnamon bun?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Izurich
Cinnamon bun?

Would you rather be a god everyone who worships but has no powers or a god that is immensely powerful but is hated by all?

Hated.

Because firstly the worship wouldn't be genuine usually, and if it is they're usually using it to excuse some awful ate or bigotry. Secondly this doesn't imply they hate me for good reason, they could hate for something stupid, because human's are fickle like that.

Would you rather learn nothing but the unfortunate truth, or the pretty lies?

Truth

Would you rather shower with old men or eat a bucket of toenails?

Shower. The weirdness if seeing someone else naked would ware off after a few times.
Though my shower is in a tub, there's walking/distance room.

Would you rather not get any pizza, or still not get any pizza but watch someone else eat it? :3

Not get any pizza.

Would you rather have a phone the size of a toenail or the size of a pillow?

Pillow. A toenail would lack the space for anything.
A Pillow is basically a computer.

Would you rather be way too tall or way too short?

Way too tall.

Would you rather have anything you ever wanted but only live 10 years more, or have nothing and be immortal?

Depends on what "Nothing" means.

Nothing as in lose current goods? Deal, I can obtain more.
Nothing as in never have any goods? Tricky, I can see myself getting bored rather fast.
Nothing as in nothing at all? Including relations with others? Probably no. Immortality would be great, but this also kills my ability to use it for anything.

Would you rather be a Futuristic Cyborg/Augmented, or pure Organic?

Nothing as in nothing at all? Including relations with others? Probably no. Immortality would be great, but this also kills my ability to use it for anything.
This one.

I would be a cyborg.

If you lived in the anime world, would you be a cute chibi or a person with extreme yaoi hands?

*Googles it*

The Hands.

Would you rather lose your freedom of speech or have rape/murder be legalized?

Lose freedom of speech.

Would you rather be forced to eat deep fried butter or deep fried scorpions?

Deep fried scorpions. Soz I don't want go into a cardiac arrest XDD

Would you rather lick a trench foot or lick a toilet bowl?

That's gross as omg

Toilet bowl come here

Would you rather have your foot bound like that old Chinese practice or get trench foot?

Yikes... :/

Trench foot, more easily fixed probably.

Would you rather lose your family or have to pay 10k a day?

Pay. I don't even have the money lol.

Would you rather do maths for the rest of your life or be a serial killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.