Would You Rather....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can hold my breath for 5mins so hold my breath

WYR
eat shit or fart shit

The latter, since once it's out I could wash myself, no harm done. Once it's in, well, that's another matter entirely.

Would you rather have your currently worn footwear permanently rooted to your feet or have to go barefoot for the rest of your life?

That's tough! >< but i might have to go with permanent footwear lol.
Would you rather jump off a high bridge into water or a low bridge into something gross?

From a high bridge into water, and here is why. There is a certain height above which bones break even when hitting water, but I think that's beyond bridge-height. Even so, just to make sure, I would arrive feet-first, and I might break both my legs, but I can live through that, I could even swim with arms only. But that "something gross" would probably be thicker than water, I might not be able to properly swim in it, and if it smells really bad, I might reflexively gag or throw up upon being entirely submerged in it, which means I would most likely drown. And that would not be the sort of dignified death I hope for.

Say you have inherited a nice house, but have only a certain amount of time to claim it, you have no car, nor does anyone you know, every form of public transportation is on strike, and it's really far away - would you rather cross the whole country on foot, knowing it's dubious whether you arrive on time, or just give it up?

Hoof it to it, it's worth a try and if you don't you will know if you would make it or not.

Would you rather make bird treats or bake a souffle?

The soufflé. I have no birds to give the bird treats to.

Would you rather lose your way in a city where nobody speaks any language you speak or in a wilderness?

Wilderness, it speaks everyone's language.

Would you rather..... fly a kite or row a boat?

(I agree.)
Row a boat. I don't see the appeal of flying kites at all.

Would you rather be so small that you could ride a butterfly or so big that you could use a tree as a toothpick?

uuu butterfly!

Would you rather ..... be a show host or a movie star?

A show host, as much as I would hate it, I would at least get to be myself. (Can I have a third choice and defenestrate myself? I probably would after the first day at work anyway.)

Would you rather have to chew yourself across a mountain of porridge to the other side or have to climb the glass mountain to the other side? (Folktale elements.)

I have had enough of porrige, yuck! I will take the glass road...

Would you rather .... pet a wild lion or eat a raw eel?

Eat a raw eel. It sounds appetizing, in fact, and definitely not limb-threatening.

Would you rather live in a ship or in a balloon (both equipped with acceptable living accommodations)?

A ship, because I can swim, but I can't fly.

Would you rather live with a clown for seven days, or have seven clowns live with you for one day?

The latter. I'd just want to get it over with as fast as possible. Seven days of even a single stranger in my home, and things would get ugly, clown or no clown (though the clownness wouldn't help).

Would you rather be a sparrow or a snail? (I couldn't resist it.)

A sparrow, the thought of singing and flying is more appealing to me than being slimy and slow.

Would you rather..... be Tarzan(of the jungle) or John Carter(of Mars)?

I have no idea about John Carter, I haven't seen it. But being Tarzan sounds appealing, and the Mars looks rather... dusty. So, Tarzan.

Would you rather not meet, see, talk to or otherwise interact with anyone who counts as an ensouled creature to you for the rest of your life - internet also counts - or constantly be surrounded by annoying people?

eh, I'll take the annoying peeps, got that already lol and I hate being lonely.

Would you rather... be a fly on a wall or a dodo bird?

A fly. I like insects and I'd probably enjoy being able to fly. Also, as a - presumably living - dodo bird I would have zoologists all around me, which I wouldn't enjoy. I'd leave the wall on short order though. Someone might swat me.

Would you rather wander around in a desert in search of water or float on a liferaft in an ocean in search of land?

Desert, the ocean is terribly cruel and you have half a chance to find shelter on land. A life-raft in the ocean is like a Cheerio in a bottle. Yeah, it floats, so what? shake the bottle and nothing lives.

Would you rather.... sleep with (sleep only, no dirty stuff lol) a dirty hobo that snores or a beautiful lady that talks all night long in her sleep?

... That's impossible to answer. I never ever sleep in the same room with (or otherwise within sight of) anyone. I'd have to say the beautiful lady, since I wouldn't sleep regardless and it would be more entertaining to listen to her talk in her sleep than to a hobo's snoring who is dirty and thus probably smells too.

Would you rather have the ability to photosynthesize, or have an unlimited supply of food?

Status
Not open for further replies.