Would You Rather....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually preffer to command rats.
I'd rule the world, like Ben.

Would you rather be a super ultra christian, or meet the great lord satan?

The latter. If Satan exists, I want to meet him and tell him that I admire him for having the courage to stand up against his creator, the single most powerful being in the universe, simply because he decided he had a right to not follow. I think everyone has that right. However, if the said god exists, I would rather burn in Hell forever than have anything to do with him; he is a professed enemy of everything I hold dear, and I know that, because I read the bible (for this exact reason: to be prepared for well-informed debate), and it said so with perfect clarity.
(EDIT: but I don't think that either of them exist, this is hypothetical. I delight, however, in the fact that if I turn out to be mistaken somehow, this still puts me on Satan's side.)

Would you rather be rich when young and then lose all your money later by the time you get old, or be poor when young and then become rich when you get old?

Last edited by a moderator:
(Well, that would of course have included a change of your current situation so you would immediately become rich now. It's a hypothetical question... that I, by the way, got from some legend where it wasn't hypothetical. I'm sorry if it came off as insensitive, I didn't mean it that way. Anyway, for your question: )
The former, though I don't like mobs of any sort.

Would you rather travel around the world and see many places for a short time each or move to a single very pleasant place of your choosing?

(No I'm sorry I tend to vent when I have strong headaches)
The second, I want to live in the quiet mountains in Italy (Or maybe Iceland?) with my boyfriend and best friend away from the people.

Would you rather have a companion dog (which in this situation grew up with you and you happen to love) in a zombie apocalypse, or the girl/boy you hate most in the world, but that are very strong and agile and smart?

(Get well soon. And your plan sounds lovely.)
The dog. I'll die at some point anyway, but to make life worth living, I want to surround myself with the ones I love. No matter how much the miserable wretch would aid my survival, I also need to take care of my mental wellbeing, which this wouldn't aid.

Say you get trapped somewhere for a long while, and you don't know when you will get out. You don't have potable water, but you have alcoholic beverages. Would you rather drink those and impair your ability to do whatever else promotes your survival and getting out, or would you rather stay thirsty and try to work on getting out before you become too dehydrated?

The last, I will not drink alcoholic beverages, did once, just a sip, and I threw up. Disgusting.

Would you rather sneak out of your house knowing you're leaving someone alone inside, or stay inside and get bored? (with no internet)

Depending on the person, I would rather leave.
Prepare for awkward questions

Would you rather run out in the street with only your underwear, and bra [spoili]Yes, you too guys.[/spoili] Screaming "Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on a rainbow!" Or walk into Walmart wearing the costume of your favorite superhero, and pretend to be them?

I rather be spiderman. Thanks.

Would you rather be a kitten or a puppy?

A puppy, because a puppy turns into a dog and they in my opinion have more fun than cats.

Would you rather meet Hellboy or meet Wolverine?

... Wolverine I guess.

Would you rather be among a dying species or an species that has too many members? That's not human, they over populate.

Status
Not open for further replies.