• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Six people interested! Nice! Before we move along to the OOC, I'd like to ask everyone if they have any ideas they'd like to air out.

I've been considering the aeronautics side of things, what with steam tech and all. Besides the usual biplanes and zeppelins, how the application of steam tech would swing those things around.

I'm interested and would love to play a pilot as well as an infantryman if possible.

I'll be happy as long as there are Tsar Tanks.

I've been considering the aeronautics side of things, what with steam tech and all. Besides the usual biplanes and zeppelins, how the application of steam tech would swing those things around.
Well, coal never had much use in the air, as only the piston-powered petrol powerplant was capable of producing the energy that allowed heavier-than-air craft, also known as aeroplanes at the time, to stay in the air. Steam power would mostly be a ground and naval affair.

Well, coal never had much use in the air, as only the piston-powered petrol powerplant was capable of producing the energy that allowed heavier-than-air craft, also known as aeroplanes at the time, to stay in the air. Steam power would mostly be a ground and naval affair.
You make fair points, was merely considering the inclusion of air ships in most steampunk style things. Then again, considering this is WW1, not much of a problem then, sure as sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.