Wonderland

Kyle was rather surprised at her reaction, but knew her well so knew she was up to something, but hey she looked incredible. He closed the distance between them, wrapping his arms around her waist and tapping her bottom lip "I'd be carefull with that honey" he said winking m. Kyle slats thought that girls pouting looked adorable but with Liz, oh god he could melt in a moment. He smiled down at her, pulling her close and he said "I can't look any better than you do." He said, his eyes full of amusement and humor. "I mean, no one can look more beautiful than an angel" he said, tucking a hair behind her ear,

Alice blushed slightly. Stripping down to the undergarments was one thing, being practically completely naked around a guy was a whole other story. She stammered the words, approaching him a little. 'I..I..' She paused, took a deep breath. 'It's stupid really, in all the rush and confusion, I forgot my clothes. Ridiculous right?' She said in a nonchalant tone but the nerves were still there. In her oppinion, you could tease as much as you wanted as long as you were still covered. A little flesh, it didn't matter. But you should only go as far as you were willing. If you didn't want to get serious, then you didn't go further than teasing. Simple as that. Now here she was in her towel in front of a guy who barely moments before had held her close and comforted her over a dead body.

~
Rocky nodded at Leda's suggestion. 'That sounds like a good idea. Leda, I'll go with you, Liz, Kyle, you two can buddy up, which leaves Alice with Kanin. Something I'm sure neither of them will disagree on.' He flashed Leda a grin before frowning at her comment on the numbness of her legs. 'You don't think.. maybe he got to you? Did you feel anything unusual? Anything that could seem pointless or not important could be incredibly vital.'

Ledashia smiled and nodded, "Seems good" she laughed and shook her head and though "Hm. Well . . . . I cut myself... it is healing though ...... I don't think that's it. uhh . . . . I drank the orange juice, something could have been in that?" she offered, that was all she could remember that could have caused anything. As far as she knew anyway. She looked at him apologetically and said "Sorry."

Elizabeth pondered the statement for a moment, considering her next move rashly. She smiled up at Kyle for only a second before saying, "Well, I can't really disagree with you there," and lightly kissing him on the cheek. Before he could react, she ducked down from between his arms and stood up on the other side, nearer the center of the kitchen along with Leda and Rocky, giving him an impish wink as she casually strolled to the counter and started to take out some bowls. "Now! Let's get started on those jam tarts."

Kanin felt his heart skip a beat, then make up for it ten fold. "O-oh.... I see.... I mean I don't see! Gah. Uhm, hold on. I'll try to get something, then, I guess." He looked up at the ceiling and carefully stood up from the bed, making his way blindly towards Alice's closet so he could grope around until he found some kind of dress that didn't feel absolutely burried in frills and lace. It wasn't until he took it off the hanger that he realised he had absolutely no idea of how to give it to her now, short of randomly throwing it in her direction.

Kyle grinned at Liz an said "oh you can't, not at all. It's the truth" he smiled keeping his eyes on her. He pretended to almost swoon and put his hand to his cheek, where she had kissed it. He smiled at the girl and winked when she looked and said "we could sure use an angel right now" he muttered and shook his head

Alice smiled. 'Relax, I'm in a towel.' She rolled her eyes, walking over to him, the towel wrapped tightly around her curvy figure. She grinned at him and took his hand, touching it to the towel to prove her point. 'See? That fluffy matterial is called a towel. it's what we girls use to dry ourselves after a shower.' She teased. 'And my Wardrobe isn't naked so you're allowed to look at it too. Just a heads up.' She laughed softly, taking the dress from him with a smirk. 'You should relax a little more. Your spring might snap if you get any more wound up. You'll end up burstign like a jack-in-a-box.'

~
Rocky frowned. 'You cut yourself.. and you drank the orange juice.. What were you cutting?' He asked, a little concerned. For some reason he doubted this Hatter guy would try to knock them off yet. It seemed too unlikely. His game was just beginning and you never started the game with someone dead already. Except for cluedo. But that didn't count.

Leda just rolled her eyes at the two flirting, kyle seemed particuaily intent on flirting with Liz so she left it. She looked back at rocky and said "I was walking and I cut my leg on the cocktail cabinet, in the drawing room" she bit her lip nervously and contemplated asking Rocky to help her t the bench, he was the most likely to be able to life her, Kyle wasn't buff and Leda had always been creep ed out by him. she blushed a little even before she spoke and said "Um, Rocky, could you . . . Uh give me some help to the bench, i ll sit up there to help Liz" she looked at him briefly then looked away

(Sorry guys, had school today.)

Kanin laughed lightly, seeing how Alice had a point. 'Or three', he counted without even thinking about it. He sighed and looked down from the ceiling, pulling his hand away from the magic cloth called a towel to awkwardly rub the back of his neck instead. Although he wasn't looking up, he wasn't exactly looking at her either. His other hand was nervously fingering the golden watch that hung loosely from his shirt pocket. What were most people supposed to do in these kinds of situations anyway? "Uhm... so, would you rather I wait outside or just have a timeout in a corner until you're ready?" he asked, finally looking at her, with an almost amused smile.

'Time out corner? From what? Is there something you've done that requires a time out?' Alice asked in amusement, unable to resist flicking her gaze down to his pants a moment before looking back at his flushed features. It was cute that he was getting so flushed, still avoiding her gaze. She wondered what she'd have to do to get him to look at her. 'Hey Kanin, you'll crick your neck if you keep looking that way. You are ALLOWED to look at my face you know.' She prodded him with her index finger, finding the gap beneath his ribs and prodding again. 'I'm not going to kill you or anything.' She added, taking the dress from him. 'Relax, I'm going back into the bathroom to get changed.' She was about to leave to get dressed when she remembered underwear, turning back to grab a pair of elegant black underwear from the drawer and smirking at him. 'Be right back.'

~
Rocky frowned. 'The coctail cabinet? Hmm.. it is possible that it got infected.' He said as he leant down to wrap his arms around her wais and under her legs. 'Hold tight, i'm lifting you up now.' He warned, doing so and carrying her bridal style to the bench, where he set her down and then found himself smiling. 'You're a lot lighter than I thought you'd be.' He grinned, waiting for the slap.

Kanin didn't trust his tongue any more, lest it start spouting random nonsense that he would regret for the rest of his life. Thinking she had already gone after saying she would be right back, he let out a tensed up breath and allowed his eyes to wander more freely. Well, until they found that Alice hadn't even really moved yet and the several seconds of him waiting turned out to be only a split second in the real world. Then, of course, they were locked on her, unable to help it as they briefly skimmed over her figure before he blinked and forced them away again, uselessly hoping that she hadn't noticed.

Elizabeth took a small jug of water, sack of flour, sugar, strawberries and butter, and set them down next to the bench near Leda where they both would be able to get to work easily. Grabbing anything else they might need, she didn't even notice how she had started to nonchalantly hum the tune of 'Twinkle-Twinkle, Little Star'.

Alice laughed at his nervousness, wanting to hug him or something. He really was a cute little rabbit or something, hopeless beyond control and completely adorable. Instead she gave him an equally wandering look that roamed over his body before flashing him another smirk. 'Stay right there.' So saying, she turned on her heel and walked back into the bathroom, closing the door and getting dressed. Ironically enough he'd selected probably the shortest and most frame hugging dress in the wardrobe. It went to about mid thigh, clinging to her figure until the very hem of the dress flared a bit when she walked. She almost laughed when she looked at her own reflection, reaching for the hairbrush and running it through her still damp hair. She reapplied her makeup slowly, deciding to make him wait a little. It wouldn't take that long anyway and she was sure he'd be okay. finishing the final touches with a flourish of the eyeliner, she checked herself in the mirron once more and decided it would have looked much better in red. The dress that is. still, it would have to do as Leda had the only other peice of her clothing that was wonderland-ised. Alice pulled open the door and stood in the open doorway, just waiting for Kanin to speak. 'Okay, i'm decent.' She said with a smile.

Ledashia shrugged and said "not really, it's healing and almost gone" she said lifting up the dress to show them the cut, just above her knee. She smiled rocky and said "okay" she held onto his neck as he lifted her and thanked him as she was set down. Leda narrowed he eyes and kicked at him in the shin "hey. that was mean." She turned to Liz and said "I'm here to help".

Kanin felt himself freeze up as Alice copied almost exactly what he had done, then all the color suddenly rise into his face a moment later. As soon as the bathroom door shut he began to almost panicingly pace the length of the bedroom like a caged animal in a new enviroment. He groaned softly to himself, lightly pinching the bridge of his nose. "Stupid..." he scolded to himself quietly, tapping his forehead as he continued to discourage himself from thinking anything besides his own errors in life. Time went by, he made sure of that, and for the third time in his life, he lost track of it. Had five minutes gone by now? No, no, no... Fifteen? That was too much though, so maybe ten perhaps...Why wasn't his clock working!? He continued to pace the room up and down, getting more nervous over absolutely nothing until, finally, Alice seemed to pop out of the bathroom like magic, smiling at him. He froze up again as his mind screamed at him to say something. "Y-you look really- It flatters you nicely," Kanin corrected himself with all his air in a rush. He smiled back at her, only able to hope that the blush had died down by now, which he doubted.

Elizabeth nodded and handed Leda an open can of strawberries in syrup, a bowl and a fork to easily mash them up without using much effort, while she started on the dough.
(( By complete chance, I found a picture which I believe suites Kanin a little bit better in my mind xp http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q514/Hafsazora/KaninRabbitInAliceinWonderland_zps2d3dd045.png ))

Alice smirked again as she saw the blush that still coloured his cheeks. 'Thanks. It'll do i suppose. I'm not really one for baby blue.' She said, shrugging and walking fully into the bedroom. Now that she'd had time to compose herself she wasn't as horrified by the thought of the accumulating bodies in the cellar as she had been when covered in the girl's blood. 'So.. we can either, stay here and do.. well whatever the hell is possible when trapped in a house, or we can go to the kitchen and see what the others are doing.' She said, kind of hoping he'd pick the former, not the latter.

~
Rocky cursed as she kicked his shin, bending down to rub it but not before stopping to look at the long expanse of bare leg in front of him as he did so. 'Nice pegs you got there Leda, it's a shame you can't use 'em right now.' He winked at her, straightening up a little. It was his way of keeping them all as normal as possible. If they were too focused on his antics then they wouldn't be able to freak out about what would happen to them. 'Hey guys.. Alice and Kanin have been a while.. you don't think they..?' He trailed off, wiggling his eyebrows to signal what he meant.

Kanin contemplated the two choices. Either go downstairs where everyone else was, and who would probably try to stick their noses into any conversation he and her had together. Or stay up here and talk, or do, he flinched slightly, whatever they felt like with a respectable amount of privacy. Besides, downstairs would probably be boring. "Staying upstairs is alright with me," he answered eventually with a wry smile. He sat on the edge of her bed, afraid his legs would begin pacing by themselves again unless he gave them a brake. "So, what is possible when trapped inside a house?" he asked with a smile. There were about a thousand different answers.

Elizabeth snorted at Rocky's suggestion, hitting him playfully over the head with a wisk. "Yeah, right. I know from experience that Kanin is definitely not that kind of person." She stated firmly, laughing a bit afterwards at a memory from a few months ago at school. "Defintely not," she repeated, grinning at the thought of a 'what if' that she had asked herself. What if he was though? She smirked and cracked open an egg over the bowl of flour.

Leda began mashing the strawberries happily and she blushed at his comment "watch it mister, I have a fork" she giggled and smiled "innocently" at him before rolling her eyes and frowning a little "I agree with Liz." She laughed a little and used her hands to pull one leg over the other, and rested the bowl on her lap, mashig the strawberries. She hummed a song and then said "I wonder what he wants" absent mindedly

"What who wants?" Elizabeth perked up. She slowly began to mix in more powders like sugar and salt, bit by bit so that they wouldn't absord all the moisture from the eggs at once. It was a complete disaster whenever something like that happened to her while she tried to bake. At first it would only be a minor annoyance but it always ended up with her cursing the mixture, throwing its contents on the floor and storming off in a huff to sulk for several hours. She was very proud when it came to her pastries coming out the right way.

Alice smiled, sitting beside him, swinging her legs easily. 'Well, before... the incident.. I had the idea of exploring the manor. And then I found her.. so that plan was cut short. It's a shame really. I bet that study was full of hiding places. Now I can't bear to go in there at all. I'm almost not game enough to even go exploring in any of the other rooms in case it happens again though I'm sure it won't. But my nerves are rattled. Which isn't an easy feat for me.' She sighed, leaning back on her hands and looking at the ceiling. Everything in that place screamed Get Out Now, but they couldn't. They were trapped. 'I don't think we should go to his little.. party. We'll be walking straight into his trap.'

~
Rocky smirked. 'Death changes people. Maybe he decided he didn't want to die without losing his... innocence.' He grinned, wiggling his eyebrows again. 'Wait, you know from experience aye Lizzi? you two get it on or something and he balked?' Rocky shuffled his chair closer, sitting on it backwards, resting his chin on the high back of the chair. 'Pray, tell us the details miss mysterious. We ought to know what we're getting ourselves into. Ahem.. I meant, Alice ought to know what she's getting herself into.'

Leda shrugged "the hatter I mean he has to get something out of this..." She said trailing off and shrugging then laughing at what rocky said "pray tell why are you interested in kanins sex life all of a sudden?" She asked eyebrows raised, smirking "or are you thinking along the same lines?" She grinned at him. Two could play at that game

Rocky grinned. 'Leda, sweetie, I lost any pretense of innocence years ago.' He smirked, running a featherlight touch across her ankle. 'How about you?' His eyes gleamed with playful amusement. 'And I'm just curious to know whether we should go running after them for fear the lunatic got to them. I'd rather not do that and walk in on them doing the mattress tango.' He said, the grin and gleam still evident.