Wonderland

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
(totally disappointing reactions guys, lol)

Alice laughed as Rocky was chastised, whipping Kanin playfully with the dress as she did so. 'You know Kanin, for someone so innocent, you certainly know a lot about pervertedness. Have you been on the receiving end of this lecture before?' She teased as she ever so slwly put the dress back on, deliberately drawing it out. She turned her back to him. 'Zip me up would you? Apparently I'm surrounded by self concious teens. No wonder you never have a girlfriend.' She shook her head in bemusement, rolling her eyes as Rocky started to protest. 'I for one, often have a girlfriend. And I'm not inclined to say that I didn't enjoy the sight of you half naked in the kitchen.' He turned to Kanin. 'You ought to be more appreciative of the sight yourself, if a girl is comfortable with it, there's no harm in looking.'

Ledashia rolled her eyes at the untimely flirting and just sat there, not expression on her face, staring at the floor. Was she the only one even remotely worried? She shrugged and stood, not saying a word as she left the room. She knew it probably was a bad idea to walk around on her own but she could deal with it right now. She needed to concentrate and worry. They were stuck in a building with a murderer and they were flirting. She sat on she stairs and brought her knees to her con and put her face down on them. She needed to talk. She knew she would need a shrink after this was over. It had barley started and she was having breakdowns. She sighed to herself the tears making another apearence

Kanin put on his poker face as his own lecture came back at him with a whiplash. He decided that the safest thing to do, besides lying, would to be silent and not comment. The past was way behind him and there was no reason he needed to bring it back up just because Rocky and Alice were trying to turn him into a perv. No, no, no. Definitely no reason to do such a thing. Clearing his throat occasionally as the only kind of protest, he zipped up the back of Alice's dress, giving her a gentle pat on the back when he was done to tell her so. "I'll be looking around if anyone needs me," he said, quickly checking his watch before dashing off to who knows where.

Alice gave a small sound of disappointment. 'Do you think I upset him? I didn't mean to you know..' She said quietly, a little disheartened. She didn't want to make him hate her. Normally she didn't care what people thought but she liked to think that she and Kanin were something akin to best friends. She enjoyed his querky personality and she hadn't meant to upset him. Rocky shrugged. 'Who knows with him. Anyways, I'm gonna go make sure Leda is okay. You should probably go see whether that creep has been into all our rooms, not just hers.' He said, walking out. Alice nodded, looking at the note with slight confusion. Who was this guy that he thought he could just invade their lives, and their wardrobes, and get away with it? She sighed, walking into her room to see that she too had a note on her bed. A little more panicked now, she opened the closet to reveal that her normal clothes were gone, replaced with dresses of blue and white, all in different styles. It was like looking into a grown up alice in wonderland costume closet. She groaned, backing away from the clothes. Did this mean she had to wear them? She could just stay in the purple dress, she reasoned. Wasn't that easier? It was less revealing too. She bit her lip, closing the closet door and going to find Kanin. She should apologise. She wandered around the halls, calling out for him. 'Kanin, you in here?' She asked, peering into his room.

~
Rocky found Leda seated on the back stairs, her head on her knees. He sat beside her, touching her shoulder gently. 'You okay? I'm sorry about the whole kitchen thing, but being weird is my way to deal with all this. I mean, I think if I let down my gueard, I'd crumble, and then what use would I be to you. I'm the father figure in this sick game of his remember? It said so on my invitation. So that means I gotta keep it together, for you guys. As for Alice, well we've always known she's had that crush on Kanin though she'll never admit it, not even to herself. but it's so obviously there. She's just Alice. Death is an everyday occurance in her mind and we should all just live our lives. It's a pretty good pholosophy when you think about it. She tries to get more out of her life but not wasting time grieving over people she doesn't know.' He hugged her close, resting his cheek on the top of her head. 'I know it must have been terrifying for you to find her like that. But we WILL stick together on this, and we will make it out alright I promise.'

~
He watched the two on the stairs from the crack in the wall, studying them carefully. So Alice had a crush? No, that just wouldn't do. No no no. He'd fix that soon, but for now, he had a teaparty to prepare for.

Ledashia shook her head she was most defiantly not okay. She had barly slept, the images haunted her dreams and the smell had still lingered (she didn't tell anyone but after she realised what it was she had emptied her stomach) and listened to his words, she knew rocky would be tough she expected nothin less, she had known him for years but she had at at least hoped that Kanin or Alice would take it seriously even a little. Leda just lent into him while he talked, listening quietly. When he hugged her her tears increased and she spoke in a shaky scared voice "I-it's we're stuck. He was in my room, while I was taking a bath. He didn't do anything but take my things. he didnt touch me. but the thought makes me s-shudder. I'm not going to talk about when i found her. I'm sure you don't want nor need to put up with my tears" she said wiping her eyes and she said "thankyou" hugging him back slightly

Rocky gently stroked her hair, keeping the movements slow. 'I don't mind the tears. you're not the first girl that has emptied their tear ducts over my shirt I promise. If it helps you to talk about it then i don't mind.' He assured her, cuddling her close in a friendly way, not meaning it to be anything more. 'You know they don't mean to upset people, right? We all deal with death differently. It's harder for you, being a more sensitive person anyway, plus you're the one that discovered her. Alice barely even glanced at it, let alone stood in a room with it for however long you did. This guy is toying with us, playing mindgames. You can't let him win. If you let him win, it's all over for us.' He told her gently.

Leda laughed dryly a little, she knew she was being silly, she shouldn't be crying. No. Did she want to tell him? She pondered on what she would re cap for a moment. They had all noticed a smell when they had first gotten here, but thought nothing of it. Leda was across the hall from the woman for a while and the smell grew unbearable so she got up and checked. There was the woman, letting on the floor arm outstretched to the door. She had freaked out and fell to the ground. And that is how they found her. Leda shook her head she didn't think she wanted to say. She blinked and said "No, I think it's fine now." She wiped her eyes and smiled at him, leaning her head on his shoulder for a moment then taking it off "thanks, you a really good friend, ill meep that in mind" She smiled gently at him, still wiping her tears away though.

"Here..." Kanin replied softly, sitting at the edge of his bed with eyes wide. Layed across it were a dozen, no more or less, golden and silver pocket watches with long chains. One of them was already opened and had a blood red colored Q elegantly going through the center of the clock face. He hadn't been expecting this. "I just came up to switch clocks. There was butter in my other one somehow. Then I saw the outfit on the end of my bed, put it on, and when I turned back around, all of these were here." He shrugged helplessly, obviously lost on this one. His old clothes had been changed for a white undershirt, gray and black striped vest, and a richly red colored overcoat. The perfectly white gloves and handfan were still lying on his table stand below the mirror, untouched.

Rocky rubbed her shoulder lightly, hugging her close another minute before letting his arm drop, so as not to freak her out too much. 'We'll get through this. We just gotta keep strong. Now.. Want to come with me to see if we can find something else for you to wear? Maybe Alice still has some of her own clothes. If you're that uncomfortable you should switch with her, although personally I think the dress looks good on you.' He shrugged as he stood up, stretching and yawning. 'I hope I don't have any of those tacky suit things or anything. i really like my clothes.' He said, tugging on the rocky horror picture show shirt he wore, grinning.

~
Alice walked in, sitting beside him on the bed. 'He got to my stuff too.. blue and white galore in my wardrobe now. I NEVER wear blue and white.' She sighed, resting her head in her hands. 'Why do you think he's doing all this? Is it like some sick game or something?' She asked, swallowing dryly to get past the lump in her throat. It bothered her more than she liked to let on. Most people saw her as this creepy, gothic girl who wasn't afraid of anything really. But that wasn't the case. For one, she was petrified of children. Those things were like demons in disguise. For another, she didn't like the thought that someone was going into her room and snooping through her things. 'About the kitchen thing.. and the teasing.. i'm sorry.' She bit her lip, looking at him anxiously.

Leda shrugged looking down with a discusted expression at the lacy garment "its pretty, and thanks, but it's just the murderer gave it to me. That is why I don't like it" she smiled and laughed a littke "mm lets hope" she rolled her eyes and stood, "sure, if you want, let's go" she started going up the stairs and she held the dress up, so neither of them steped on it. Once they reached the top they walks along the really really long hallway where the rooms were and she called out "Alice!"

Kanin gave her a half smile. "It's fine, er, probably better if I say 'alright' though since 'fine' means 'not fine'. So, ehem, it's alright," he corrected himself. "It just feels a bit intimidating when people think that I've never had a girlfriend." He shrugged his shoulders as if it were just another fact of life that he couldn't stop from happening. Rocky on the other hand was fairly easy to imagine being with someone.

Elizabeth sat up in bed with her hair frizzing out at all angles, eyes still dimmed from sleep and crying. People were always telling her about how she needed to start toughening up. Maybe they were right... She let out a sigh and climbed out of bed to take a bath, not even noticing how the covers to her bed had turned red with a hundreds of small hearts patterned on the fabric. (http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime girls/aaa-8.jpg)

Alice smiled apologetically, inching a little closer. 'I really am sorry for teasing you.. You just get so cute and flustered all the time, I couldn't resist.' She admitted, a teasing smile on her face. She bit her lip, avoiding his gaze a moment. 'I don't think you've never had a girlfriend.. I just meant that.. Oh.. it's hard to explain.' She sighed, falling back on the bed dramatically. Moments later she heard Leda's voice from down the hall and groaned. 'Uhh.. we'll continue this later yeah?' She said, flashing him a smile agani and standing up to find Leda and rocky out in the hallway. 'What's up Leda?' She asked, eyeing the two of them off. They'd totally ruined her plans.

'Sorry to interrupt whatever you were doing Alice, but Leda needs some new clothes desperately.' Rocky said, nodding as if to punctuate his point. Alice studied them in confusion. 'I offered a trade earlier, she didn't want it.' Rocky rolled his eyes. 'You stripped down in the kitchen. Which as attractive a sight it was, isn't exactly the kind of thing our dear Ledashia does.' Alice sighed. 'Alright, we'll go into my room and trade then. Unfortunately this is all I have now that hasn't been touched by the creep that lurks around here.'

Kanin smiled encouragingly at Alice as she left, an unspoken way of saying that he didn't mind and maybe they could talk later. He wandered over to the mirror, bent over and studied his reflection. Poking his cheek a few times to see if his face was actually the one he was seeing. Since when had she started regarding him as cute?

Elizabeth huffed out a sigh of release as she stepped out from the bath, which was sucked back in as a gasp as she finally noticed the bed. More shocking though was the slimming black and red dress which flared out at the hips and forearms. Next to it lay a royal coat that even had that white with black dot trimming around the entire perimeter. It had to be a joke. She sped walked to her closet and threw it open, only to find many similarly beautiful dresses. On a small shelf lay her crown. "No way..." she breathed, not daring to touch it. 'The crazy Hatter is real!' was the only thought that kept running through her head. Elizabeth took in a shaky breath, then carefully put on each item on clothing, hoping she wouldn't look ridiculous when she was done. She hadn't the heart to check herself in the mirror, so simply left the room and headed down to the kitchen after reading her note about the tea party.

Instead of waiting for Leda's response, Alice just walked into her room and chose the least girlish dress she could find. It was powderblue with black lace over the skirt that flared out in a cascade of soft blue fabric. The top part was designed like a corset style, cinching in her figure and emphasising the curves. Although blue wasn't really her colour, she decided it would do. When she was dressed again she handed the purple and black dress to Leda. 'Here you go. Now, I really don't mean to sound rude but I was in the middle of something kind of important.. i'll see you guys later.' She said, hugging Leda lightly before walking back towards Kanin's room, poking her head around the door. 'Hi.. again.. Sorry, Leda wanted my dress. Apparently she has shame when it comes to stripping down in public.' She shrugged, smiling nervously at him.

Kanin spun back around when he heard Alice again, inwardly smiling at the last statement. "How odd," he said, feigning puzzlement. Of course he really knew that Leda was far too shy to do something like that. He sat back down on the edge of his bed as he patted the spot next to him for her to come in and sit, like an eager school boy.

Leda just sort of watched what was going on for a while, smiling and hugging her back she smiled at Rocky "thanks, I'm going to go change" she smiled and walked down her her room, walking in and slipping off the white and lacy garment. She turned and went Into the bathroom and splashed her face, erasing any trace that there had been tears, apart from her puffy eyes. She walked back into her room and slipped the purple and black dress on. It wasn't her style but it would have to do.

Alice laughed at his false confusion, sitting next to him and letting herself flop back on the bed again. 'So... i don't remember where our conversation was headed.. Oh don't you just love the dress?' She asked sarcastically, picking at the skirt with her thumb and forefinger, laughing slightly. 'It's not really my style, but it's better than what I expected to have.' She didn't quite know why she was rambling on, but she thought it might have something to do with the strange sense of nerves she had. She gazed up at the ceiling, studying it while she thought of something to say, toying with the black and red ring she wore. 'Do you think we should go through with this whole tea party deal? I mean.. We have no idea what we're getting into..' She sat up again, sighing and rubbing her face with her hands. 'I'm not usually the one to admit it, but I'm worried..'

Rocky sighed, shaking his head. Women confused him sometimes. Why did a dress matter anyway? He understood why Leda was so upset but still, wasn't it wiser to go with what this creep wanted? He shrugged and walked down to the kitchen to see Elizabeth. 'Oh hey, I forgot you were with us for a while there. Have you been asleep this whole time?'

Kanin honestly thought that Alice looked like a pretty little doll that might be found sitting outside a shop window, but someone would have to shoot him before he would even so much as contemplate saying that to someone who knew who Alice was. He quickly focused back on the topic. "If we all do go, we could all die. Then again, Hatter actually said that we would regret it if we didn't; a dangerous threat." He sighed. "For all we know, every room in this house is boobie trapped and could kill us before we-" He cleared his throat, realising he was putting bad ideas in both of their heads. "Sorry. What I mean is, there's safety in numbers. If we go, at least all of us will be there."

"Of course not," Elizabeth said briskly, not even noticing anyone had come in. She was sitting at the head of the table, sipping some cherry juice out of a glass, her mind seemingly preoccupied. "I was only looking around my room for half the morning, seeing what had changed while I slept." She looked up at Rocky with something of a mix of both disappointment and hopefulness. "I also seem to of been promoted from Aunt of the House, to Queen of Hearts."

Alice raised an eyebrow at him. 'There you go again, getting all cute on us. You know, i always liked the white rabbit in the tales. It wasn't his fault that Alice was an idiot and followed after him.' She laughed a little, realising how odd it sounded to be talking about the other Alice. 'Wow, it sounds like I'm talking about myself in third person.' She flashed him a coy smile, picking up one of the pocket watches and examining it carefully. 'How many of us will he knock off? I mean.. I don't mind dying.. I have no issues with it what so ever.. But I have a few things I want to do first. i mean, I may not look like the type to want this, but i really want to have one of those super romantic moments where me and.. whoever I get with in the future.. totally slow dance in the rain. And i want to travel to somewhere amazingly cliche, like paris, or new york. If I die here, none of that will happen.' She swung her legs lightly from the edge of the bed before tucking her feet up under her. She was leaning on her hand, tilted towards Kanin a little so she could look at him. 'I know this is probably totally off topic, but whatever. What do YOU want to do before you die. Assuming we make it out of this alive.'

~
Rocky raised an eyebrow. 'Alright, now this is getting totally weird. I better not have some stupid costume.' He said, studying the red dress with interest. 'I doubt that my outfit will look anywhere near as good as the girls'. He added, looking out the window longingly. The sun was just starting to come up over the mountains, and it cast a golden glow over everything. He kind of longed to be out there. It was probably a great day out there, but the house seemed cold, empty and dark. Unwelcoming. 'Did you get the memo from our murderer? We have a tea party at five.'

Leda shivered a little and went down the hall. her stomach was growling but she ignored it and just hoped no one would hear. She knocked loudly on the only person asleeps door, Kyle's. Leda said loudly "come on get up" she said loudly through the door and she heard a groan and rolled her eyes "you slept in." She told him before walking off to go downstairs. She walked into the kitchen and said "Hey Liz, hey rocky" she smiled and said "want anything to eat?" At that moment her stomach grumbled and she blushed, trying to hide the noise.

Kyle was awoken by Ledashia's loud knocking and rolled out of bed, thumping on the floor. He was in nothing but his underwear and was glad Leda hadn't come in. He got up and went to look in his wardrobe but instead found old fashion clothes, black pants and a white top, with a black waist coat to go over it. He sighed and decided it was better than nothing. He wasn't panicked by the switch until he found the note. His eyes widened and he shook his head. Wandering downstairs