Wonderland

Ledashia blushed and said "I know, that's why we get the constant stream of in appropriate jokes" she laughed and would have moved her leg if she could and she poked him "you all know im still innocent, I've had one boyfriend and I broke up with him for trying to get me drunk" she rolled her eyes, it wasn't exactly a private break up, in the middle if a school dance actually.and then she shrugged "I don't know what to say to that"

Elizabeth grinned mischievously up at Rocky for a split second before continuing to do so as she stirred. "That, my dear sir, is a very..." She paused in though for the right word before continuing on. " 'Confidential' topic. One, I regret to say, that you have no authorised wrights to know about." She smiled at him again but in a very falsely apologetic and innocent way before laughing and continuing on to put wax paper on the tray.

Kanin layed back onto his side, elbow pressed into the mattress so that his hand could support the side of his face as he watched Alice. "I had planned on staying up in the Library for a while to search for some kind of blue prints to the house. Maybe there's some kind of backway that we don't know about, or even if there's only unused rooms, we could inform the servants to keep away from them." He lapsed into silence for a minute as he allowed his mind to wander from one thought to another at Alice's opinion. "We don't even know where this 'tea-party' is going to be held in three hours. In the story, the Hatter actually lives at his tea-party, unable to stop because he was cursed by time, if I remember correctly." Kanin paused, wondering if he should continue to babble on into his theories about the nut case. He gave in. "If the guy is following even that much of the story, then he has to have his 'headquarters' at least somewhere near where this thing is going to be held.... What if he wasn't cursed by time though, but some kind of mental illness that forces him to kill or be killed? And if that's true, then he has no need to stay near his table. Or maybe he does and that's why he invited us..." He let out a long exhale of breath and closed his eyes. There were too many variables to try and predict anything.

Alice shrugged. 'If he stayed near the table then how would he move about our rooms? I think he just likes the illusion of being this insane man. I think in his own mind he's actually perfectly sane, and he hates that.' She smiled tenaciously at him, trying not to be captivated in his brilliantly coloured eyes. It proved to be a difficult feat indeed. She dropped her gaze to the black bedspread with pale blue embroidered flowers and began picking at the stitching. 'I also don't think that warning the servants will protect them. If he can get into our rooms then he can get anywhere.' She sighed, still picking at the quilt. 'I suppose we have no choice but to go to this teaparty.' She flashed him a sly grin. 'Just dont be late this time.' She teased.

~
Rocky grinned again. 'So what if I have no authorisation? I never have authorisation. Besides, it sounds interesting. I didn't think the rabbit was your type.' He teased, pulling a rubix cube from his pocket and beginning to play with it. 'These things are totally awesome, just saying.' He said, winking at them both. 'Hey, where'd Kyle go?' He asked, looking up in surprise.

Kyle returned with new clothes on, same style but free of the blood he had been cleaning earlier. He jumped up and down "I'm here" he yelled. He noticed they seemed to be cooking and he grinned "yum yum yum" he said, as casually as he could manage "I just.... Cleaned up where the body was. Everyone else seemed busy"

Leda finished mashing the strawberries and said "what not?" To Liz, while shuddering at kyles statement "much appreciated " images of the other body flew through her mind, he shook it off, she didn't have to see this one.