Wonderland Vandals (me and moll-E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alix started laughing, "Oh god, that's rich, quick everybody else light up a cigarette so we can focus on music!"
The security guard looked at Alix "Who the hell are you?"
"I'm on public property fuckwit," Alix said, the question had cut off her laughing, "so fuck off cuntstubble."
The guard grumbled something about respecting authority and Alix made a face at him as he left.

"I hope caty's okay.... i think her parents are pretty strict," Lala said as she gazed after her friend

"Let's keep her at the Vomit House," Alix suggested, "I think that makes the most sense."
Beth nodded, "And if her parents have a problem with it that's too fucking bad for them."

Lala nodded, mildly more relieved, " guess we'll just have to wait for her to be released."

"Or just break her out," Grace said in a very matter of fact way.
Beth grumbled, "That's what I meant."

"Maybe, but how would we," Lala was interrupted by her phone making musical screams "Caty says she'll meet us a V house, and requests the presents of smokes and or alcohol upon her arrival."

Alix laughed a little, "Not a problem, I'll go get them, you guys go ahead, I'll meet you all there."
"See ya in a bit," Beth said with a wave, "Grace can you drive?"
Grace nodded and led them to her car.

Caty wondered into Vomit house a couple hours after she had sent the text, a fresh bruise growing on the side of her face. she had flipped her Mohawk over to the other side in an attempt to hide it.
"Cattttyyyy." Lala squealed running in for a hug.

Alix instantly noticed the difference, "Caty, come with me, I need to talk to you."

"Yeah sure, as long as i get my smokes," Catty said nervously

Alix handed her a pack of cigarettes, "Here you go, now come on."

Catty quickly lit up and followed her, "so what's up?"

"Let me see it," Alix said calmly, "I know you're hiding something."

'it's not that bad. missed my piercings and stuff," Caty said tilting her heard so her bruising face could be slightly seen.

"Let me see the entire thing," Alix said, "you don't need to hide it here."

Catty flipped her hair out of the way, "It was kinda funny actually i hit my face on the way down from my room, not a scratch on baby though," she said rubbing the strap of her guitar case.

"Quit lying," Alix said calmly as she examined it, "Your dad did this?"

"It happens i'll just be more careful," Caty said with a shrug, "Not like i'm living there forever."

Alix glared at her, "I'll be back in a bit, your rum is in the freezer." She went downstairs, "Beth, Charlie, come with me."
"Why?" Beth asked, looking confused.
Alix picked up a can of gasoline, "We have some business to attend to."

"Alix don't i still live there now!" Catty yelled after her, "we can fuck shit up after i move out!"

Status
Not open for further replies.