Wonderland Vandals (me and moll-E)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth was kind of stunned by the music made by the two girls who were just on stage, but Grace was able to snap her out of it. "Now I know why Alix had us learn March of the pigs," Beth mumbled to herself as she followed the rest of the band onto the stage.

Lala began pounding the beat that started the song. she couldn't resist a wide grin as she attacked the drum set. The others came in on their ques, and the room went crazy as the blasted the song through the amps.

After the show the two bands were hanging out and chatting about whatever came up. "You guys are pretty awesome too," Annie said after receiving a compliment (and an apology) from Beth, "Have you ever considered going on tour?"

"Gotta be careful with our little Lala," Caty said playing with her hair, "But it could be fun."

"My parents don't give a fuck let's doooo iiiiit," Lala said jumping

Catty gave her a sideways glance, "Who gave you alchohol?"

"shots are fuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn" Lala said with a giggle

"That'd be me," Alix said with a slight laugh as she sat on the arm of their couch.
Beth sighed, "I'd love to go on tour, but I don't know if we can. I mean we don't have any fans."
"That's going to change tonight," Alix said with a smile.

"yayayayayayayayayyayayayaya," Lala giggled happily
Caty shook her head, "sounds good"

"Local fans," Beth said dismissively, "that's not gonna help with going on tour."
Alix patted Beth's head, "You underestimate me."
Beth glared at her, "How so?"
"Earlier today Marshmallow and I helped Beth set up your social media stuff," Annie said with a smile. "This show is going up on our Youtube channel with you tagged in it. Also, remember how I got up on stage during your cover of Easy Way Out to sing with you and play an additional bass line?"

Caty lit up, "it's going to take more than one video, and at the risk of all the comments being 'take your shirts off' we should make out own channel"
"Yeah youtube is my life sooooo many bands get started doing music there, like March Second! even though they've only done one song.... they should do more they're hot" she said pouting

Alix sighed and pulled out her cellphone, "Look at the likes on our page, that's all since the video went up. Damn, now I wish Vomit Comet had played today too."
Annie laughed, "You could bring your other band on tour too, you know."
"That's great and all," Beth said, "But we don't have the money to tour."
"Well we've been supporting our tour with street performance," Marshmallow said, "it's surprisingly effective."

"we could give it a try," Caty said with a shrug
"I'll become a stripper!" lala cried throwing her arms in the air
"Lala you're 14!"
"Aw don't worry Caty they have flat-chested strippers somewhere"
"Not the problem with that statement Lala," Caty said shaking her head

Annie and Marshmallow laughed a bit at the exchange.
"Well," Grace said as she looked around at her friends, both old and new, "How about we go on tour then?"

"Alright let's do it," Caty said with a grin
Lala stared at rainbow goddess and pale angel that were promising her a chance to go on tour. even sober her mind wouldn't have been able to process the excitement.

Even Beth couldn't help but smile, "So, when are we planning on doing this?"
"You could join us," Annie suggested.
Alix shook her head, "Nah, I'd like to get at least one original song made before then."

"So we write an original song first," Caty said with a shrug

Annie nodded in response, "Well if you guys come to Seattle when you're on tour you can crash at our place."
"So, anybody have ideas for what the song could be about?" Beth looked around at the group, "We should try to get on the hype quickly."
Alix nodded slowly, "How about domestic violence?"

"That's lame no one wants to listen to bratty kids whine about their problems," Caty said quickly.
"we could sing about alcohol" Lala suggested with a grin
"awwww does my lil alchy wanna take a napy poo? i think she does, yes she does," Caty said in baby talk, "sleep it off Lala"

"I actually like Alix's idea," Grace said.
Beth nodded in response, "Yeah, doesn't seem bratty at all, it's kind of a big deal."
Alix was trying to resist watching Caty's reaction to what the other two said, "I ran away because of it."

"I'm not okay with that topic," Caty said flatly. beside her Lala curled up into her lap but kept her eyes open

"Why not?" Alix knew exactly why, but felt like Caty needed to say it for herself.

"Alix you have two bands if you want to do a song about it so bad you can do it with your other one," Caty said with an annoyed tone. Lala whimpered in her lap and received pets on the head to soothe her.

Status
Not open for further replies.