Wonderland Vandals (me and moll-E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"yayayayayay," Lala said following beth. Caty followed behind the two of them.

Grace laughed and followed behind them, "Alright, this had better be awesome."

The crowd cheered. "Thank you," Alix said over the PA, "we're Vomit Comet. We're gonna start with a cover of Violet by Hole."

Lala screamed enthusiastically in the crowd.

"Damn," Caty said with a grin.

"Yeah," Beth said with a grin, "well she's just getting started."

"Thank you," Alix said with a grin, "We've got another Hole cover before we do an original piece, but this is a favorite of mine. It's dedicated to all the fucking bitches who never helped me out when I needed it. 2! 3! 4!"

"Holly shit i wanna," Caty stood moth agape.

Lala bounced playfully to the beet.

After the show Beth pulled Grace, Caty, and Lala aside, "Hey, do girls wanna start a band?"

Caty nearly dropped the cigarette she was placing in her mouth, "What? I mean yeah sure."

Lala stared at her wide eyed, "Do you really think i can?"

"Sounds good," Grace said, "but how do we get started."
"We all play instruments," Beth said with a smile, "Come on Lala, I've heard you playing drums. We can do this."

"Yeah we can do this!" Lala said enthusiastically.

Caty stood quietly and took a drag. She looks Beth plainly in the eyes, "how serious are you?"

"Dead serious," Beth said with a grin.
Grace nodded, "This sounds like a good plan."
"Let us help," Alix said from outside the group as she blew a smoke ring.

"Alright i'm in," Caty said.

Lala squealed and ran up to Alix, "you were sooooooo good tonight!"

Alix gave Lala a hug, "So, you got the first song you're gonna do?"
Beth sighed, "Not yet, we just started the band."

"something good," Caty said thoughtfully, "obviously."

Lala clung to Alix for a few more moments. she couldn't fight the wide grin plastered across her face.

"How about some Pistols," Alix suggested.
Grace sighed, "Too mainstream, how about The Adicts."
"Works for me," Beth said with a smile, "Anybody else have ideas?"

"If we're steering away from mainstream i'm kinda screwed," Caty said flicking the ash of her cigarette.

"Avion Roe's a little early to be called mainstream, but they're not quite the right sound," Lala added

Grace patted Caty on the back. "Don't worry, we'll do some covers of mainstream songs later," She said happily, "but we want to start with something more obscure. So, anyway, what song should we do?"
"How about Easy Way Out," Beth suggested, "It's a really good song."

'Sure i'll give it a try," Caty said with a shrug.

"I've never heard it before, someone send it to me and i'll practice along with it," Lala said quickly. Her eyes had a hyper gleam to them.

Name: Alix
Role: Lead Guitar
Personality: Friendly to people who don't claim to have authority, total bitch to anybody with any sort of "power."
Appearance: Black hair with pink bangs, back is always in sloppy pigtails, pale skin. Covered in tattoos, has a septum piercing and an industrial piercing in her right ear.
Style: Skinny jeans and jackets with patches from various bands.
Instrument: Worn Lefty Telecaster

"There, sent it," Alix said with a smile, "I can play guitar with you guys if you want."
Beth's jaw dropped, "Wait, what about Vomit Comet?"
Alix shrugged, "I can do both."
"Alright," Grace said, "When's the first practice?"

"I could see if Mr. Boss -Man will let us use the music shop after hours tomorrow," Caty said. Mr. boss man was one of her many nicknames for the kindhearted person she work for more commonly refereed to as gramps
"Will we have enough space there?" Lala asked
"Yeah their's some larger rooms in the back we can set up in."

Status
Not open for further replies.