Wonderland Vandals (me and moll-E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lala started mid sip causing the drink to spill slightly on her mouth. "Oh hey Beth," she said staring up at her friend.

"So, what's up?" Beth took a drag of her cigarette and a sip of her beer, "I'm just kinda wondering."

"You mean you don't know," Lala's eyes got wider, "I don't wanna freak you out, but the ceiling is up, and it's been there since we came inside," she said in a serious tone.

"Okay," Beth said in a dark tone, "what'd you fuckwads give her?"

Lala giggled. "Only thing i've had is the drink you gave me," she said giggling again.

"Okay then," Beth sighed and turned around, "why'd I give her a beer?"

Grace laughed a little and held her arms open, "Hey, Lala, come here."

Lala wondered over to where Grace was sitting, and snuggled into her side.

"Don't worry," Grace said, "Beth just doesn't know what a joke is."

Beth sighed and sat on the ground near Caty and Alix, "So, how's everything?"

"Glow in the dark bloody creature!" Caty said with an unusual glow in her eye. she gestured to the sharpie sketch of her monster.

"Fuck yeah," Beth said with a laugh, "looks awesome."

Grace watched how Beth was interacting with Caty, "So, Lala, what do you think of Beth?"

"She gave me beer, she's great," Lala said giggling. She slurped the mentioned beverage thoughtfully. "That's not the only reason she's great though."

"Just wait till he's done," Caty said adding glow in the dark paint.

"That's good to hear," Grace started blushing, and sloppily tried to change the subject "you have somebody you're interested in?"

"I'm excited to see it." Beth laughed, "Anyway, what do you think of Grace?"

"Rooooniiiee Raaaaddkkkkkkeeee," Lala said with a squeal, "But no one that's not in a band i've fallen for no."

"She's my friend i think she's great," Caty said with a confused tone, "why is something up i should be worried about?"

Grace smiled sweetly, "Alright then."

"No," Beth said with a nervous laugh, "nothing like that."

"Mkay, yeah i like her and all you guys," Caty said with a shrug, "aaaaaand done. What should i call him Lala."

"Kitty!" Lala said in a high pitched voice resembling the girl for monsters inc.

"Kitty it is."

"So fucking awesome," Beth said with a laugh.
"Hey, Beth," Alix put her phone away, "It's almost showtime, I gotta go tune my guitar."

"Show?" Caty quirked her ornamented brow.

"what what what?" Lala asked from across the room.

"Yeah," Beth said, "that's why we're here, remember?"
Alix laughed a little, "Yeah, we're on in a few. See you out there."

"Sweet have fun," Caty said with a grin.

"Graaaace Alix is gonna plaaaay," Lala squealed

"We're gonna see her play," Beth said, "Come on, let's go."

Grace laughed, "You didn't tell me it was Vomit Comet that was playing tonight."

"Hey," Beth smirked in a way that could only be seen between friends, "Surprises are great."

Status
Not open for further replies.