Wolves on the loose

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Evelina's head lowered, and her eyes held on the fire whilst she sauntered closer to their site. However, there was no reply of acknowledgment, or anything to her own being. Entering past the trees and bramble there were a select few wolves that were there to protect the pups whom didn't recognise her. However, the protectors of the pups pulled the young ones closer to them. It wasn't a shock that even members of her pack wanted to keep their loved ones safe from one of their own. Turning her head around she demanded an answer from one of them.. "Where is everyone..?" The one she spoke to took their way into their own den, she grunted in disbelief that members of a warrior clan coward away from even a conversation with her. Lugging her body aside she released her feet from the looped ox hydes which held together the items attatched to her.. Loot of timber, and cotton. Silver, and gold for weapons.. Not to mention to mundane food from the human markets she had raided and plundered, splayed across the floor. The satchel wrapped tightly around her body with her whip, camouflaged as an armoured harness, stayed with her as she wandered around..

Nobody was here... What had happened to everybody?

Avalon stayed silent for a moment as she watched Eclipse, but then curled into a ball on the ground as she continued on watching him. I remind you of someone? She paused for a moment, That's weird. Who do I remind you of?

" ....... My dead mate shila... " He sighhed as he layed down infront of avalon with his paws infront of him and his back paws out at the side of him.

Avalon stayed silent. I remind him of his dead mate? She thought to herself, and would frown if she could. Looking back up at Eclipse, her vivid green eyes staring at him. I should leave, I don't want to cause you any trouble, she messaged him and stood up from the comfortable position she was in, lightly shaking her body to lift the snow off of her fur.

" No you don't have to leave your not cuaseing me any trouble. I just thought that shila was the only one like she was.. " He said as he stood just as avalon stood. " May i walk with you? " He asked in the most polite way he could and trying not to push forward.

Tsumetai Shi stared at Dakota in shock, then at the wound he had given her. The anger was gone, and so was her strength. Tears welled up in Tsumetai's eyes. How could he do this to her? He was her protecter, yet he had ripped into her without hesitation. Tsumetai never cried, but....she couldn't help it. "Sanguinem!" She wailed, with a voice almost none in the pack had heard before, racing to her Alpha's side. Numbly, Tsumetai shook Sanguinem's body. The tears rolled freely down her face, leaving clear trails in her blood. She wasn't responding. "Wake up!" Tsumetai whimpered. She didn't know what to do. Her Alpha wouldn't answer her, and Dakota was going to kill them both; lost in his own mind sickness. What should she do?? Tsumetai had never questioned her Alphas' orders, never doubted their faith towards the pack; never thought she'd have to choose between them. But......that was just it. She couldn't. And she knew it. Both of them were her Alphas, strong, clever, and merciless. Finally, Tsumetai Shi's emotions overwelmed her, despair taking control of her mind. She lifted her face up to the sky and howled.

Standing up against a tree with his head leaned down, waiting for something but hasn't showed up. "Sigh...." he mumbles under his breath wondering should he leave or should he not, the leaves from the trees fall slowly but rather in a beautiful motion. He sets his eyes on one of them and *swash* slices 3 in 6 peice, he grins and thinks to himself "I still have but is extremely bored!" *crunch, crunch, CRACK* his eyes shoot to the direction he hears it and puts his hand on his hip, heart calm but head racing with excitement. "Come on, Come on" he says in his mind, but all that comes out is just a wild cat. "Hmmm...disappointing.." he said quietly and starts walking on the trail.

As he walks along the trail he notices that he isn't alone, so he stops and turns around and finds the cat following him. "....PPFFTT!" while pressing his tounge against his teeth to scare the cat away, "Why isn't it leaving!" he says in his head. So he turns around and walks in the same direction he was in before, but this time with a trick up his sleave, grinning and showing his blind white teeth he turns around and pulls out his sword and screams "MWAHHHHHHH!!" but the cat just stops and stares at him, then licks its paws. "Hmmm...Here." says Clu Fix kneeling on one knee and as the cat comes up toward him, the cat starts loving on him and purring at the same time. While scanning the cat, he figures it's a female cat so he picks it up and looks at it dead in its eyes and says "Lets give you a name...Winter." and smiles.

While setting the cat down he hears footsteps, he turns to the left and see these figures running in amount of incredible speed but he worries are the after him or are they after something else. He gets up and follows them but keeps his distance, trying not to alert them.

She felt numb, one soft yelp escaped her throat before being rammed into a tree. It hurt… How many were broken, she forced herself to focus on it, focus on the pain. One… two… at least three of them. She lay at the base of the tree grunting softly and feeling her own blood flow out of her wound, this wasn't right. This couldn't be happening. Why would he attack them, why would he turn against his pack? Her eyes opened again, her vision slightly blurred but easily seeing the large wolf. She ignored Tsumi, forced herself to stand however much it hurt her. "Pathetic… you're controlled that…easily? " She murmured, it hurt to talk. She didn't know how deep his fangs had went but it was deep enough to cause her some serious damage. It had to be the monster's doing, even knowing he had an iron hand in controlling and punishing the pack, he would never do this. She hoped at least. She was shaking slightly, her muscles twitching to keep warm while her blood made the snow red. Her paws, her right paw was covered in blood. When she looked at it her eyes became wider, bloody claw. She was the bloody claw of Blood Scared. This was her pack. Her ears were flt in her neck, not knowing if she would lunge at him and if she did if she could survive it. Determined she pushed Tsumi to the side, growling softly. "To think you would actually… YOU'RE PATHETIC DAKOTA!" She roared, immediately feeling sharp pains shoot through her chest and ribs, collapsing and feeling the oxygen being forced out of her lungs. She was determined to get him out of this, she was an alpha, she would die fighting for her pack, for the ones she did care about. Very slowly she raised herself from the ground again. "You always were the one trying to protect the pack and what are you doing now eh? Being obsessed by a monster? The ones trying to destroy all the packs in the forest. Why Dakota? Why aren't you fighting back…?" The longer she talked the softer her words became, her tail was low, just as her head, the fur on her back completely flat, she wouldn't fight him, not now, it would be her instant death.
If I am to die, it is with my fangs in my enemy's flesh.

There was nothing around, for the pups to be gathered in the giant sequoia tree's along with the elder wolves was mysterious.. They usually felt it safe enough to be out playing. She knew they feared her but it was not enough to be so rash and isolate her... There were faces around that were unfamiliar, even the adults. It seemed as she was gone for some time they had employed new wolves... So, maybe they were hiding from he-...
"They're not here..." She heard a male voice say. Her head turned its way around to glance over to the echoing hoarse tone appearing from one of the tree hollows.
".. Then where are they." Her reply was cold, and demanding. Although feminine, and melodic. If she would sing, it would not stop another from sleeping.
"Evelina? That's who you are right?.." Eyes narrowing and head lifting now intrigued. She began stepping forward, the sheathed barbed whip wrapped around her like a harnace chinked as her body rocked with the levels of the snow. Her feet padded against the icy surface as a faint yellow tint came from the tree. Lowering her head in an intimidating way, it wasn't seconds before the male came out and confronted her. "Stop." He said a little worried, holding up a paw and lowering himself to the ground to avoid conflict.
"Well?" Her voice grew irritated almost and started to lean over him. A series of snarls began to erupt from her chest. Subtle to her however to everybody else, even at this volume, had a rumble in the earth which vibrations could be compared to earthquakes.
The male yelped and he began to speak. "They're off, hunting.."

That's all he knew? Her head lifted back from him and ears came upright from their threatened appearance. She nodded him back into his den, and turned around to the now completely hidden wolves with a grunt of disbelief. "Cowards." Her bark was loud and echoed out, noticing when she made the sounds she could hear in the farther distance the footsteps of another. His scent unfamiliar to her, but familiar to her territory.. Another new comer? She thought to herself. In her day, they were born into the pack.. not just waltzing their way in. Some elitists. Beginning to make her way over towards the male further from the camp, playing with the cat her paws crushed snow beneath her feet in reply to her walk. Making noise didn't seem to be an issue when they were this far out. Besides, they were still in Blood Scared territory. Her head lifted when she saw the wolf and the cat adorning each others company and tilted her head aside in confusion.

Then that sound, the blood curdling cries of one of her own.. No words through them, just grief.. upset. "Tsumetai" she whispered..

It wasn't a second before her feet were now recklessly bounding towards the edge of the boarders, within seconds she was there. Her years of training had paid off, if she wasn't so fond of separating herself from the pack she would've taken up the one of the many offers of alpha long ago. However, this was her field, she couldn't be a leader no more than she could be a supreme fighter. Her years of training had toned her senses, her strength, her speed. This is why she was who she was, and her name had coursed its way so far over the earth. Times like this she knew her purpose - to kill. Tsumetai was in trouble, and no doubt the alphas were around too. The thudding of her paws stopped after she had hit the boarder, now in full stealth mode she didn't even need to creep slowly and crawl to not be heard. She was moving at an even faster pace now with unheard steps. Instantly on a track of their scents.. Then she smelt it.. Gaia. She had come across this monster many times in her travels, only to have been quite clever in avoiding her grasp. She knew that if she affected the waves of nature for Gaia - trouble would come down on her head. She was violent, brash, and often can't hold her temper.. However, she was certainly not stupid enough to confront Gaia in such a way. Whatever situation they were in, fighting was not an option.. That would have to come later.

She caught glimpse of them on the horizon and her pace instantly had picked up. The black fur being pushed down into her skin from the force of momentum against her body due to her impeccable speed. Her growl ripped through the trees instantly and she tried to get as much sight of Gaia and the situation as she could before her body came coursing underneath the two injured wolves. Sang and Tsume were on her back within mili seconds. She had bound out of there before Gaia managed to get anywhere close to her. Outrunning them her ear turned back to sense if they were following.. She couldn't quite catch on anything, too fast. She made it to the boarders instantly and having pushed so hard the adrenalin had covered up the fact that Evelina had actually really pushed at her limit in order to achieve such a speed... Even after years of training - a wolf has its limit.. Her pace slowed when she knew they were safe inside the boarders of the Blood Scared.. Her head turned back to them as she steadied to a walking pace.. ".. I come back, and not five minutes am I having to engage in conflict..." She says to them, walking up to the camp and dropping them gently against the ground by the fire.. The other wolves came and circled around and she turned on her heels to the loot she had brought back...

Her body stretched up with a shadow light succumbing her body as she transformed into a standing being.. grasping her wragged clothing from the satchels at hand she placed it on and took the medicine satchel she had over to the female wolves. Leaning down she applied the unfamiliar ointment to them onto their wounds.. "This might sting, but trrust me when I say this is the most incredible remedy I've come across...." She blinked and turned her head back whilst applying it thinking of what she just witnessed... No matter now, they were safe.. However it didn't take her long to figure out that Gaia had gotten to Dakota

"Being his mate, you'll have to forgive Dakota... He's not in his right frame of mind.. That monster - back there, that's Gaia.. She's.. well rest and I'll explain all in the morning.." She stood up and walked away from the wolves in her human form glancing off down the mountain to the tree's which stretch along their boarders, with a sigh.

Suddenly, Tsumetai gave a massive cough. Blood speckled the ground and ran down her chin, joining the impossible amount of blood already there. Her wounds, despite the medicine, burned like cold fire. There was so much blood, it covered most of her body. She coughed again, but this time, her body fell forward to join it in the snow. It's.......cold.

Usually when a female offered her den to a male it held mating implications. However, this isn't how she meant it quite yet. "Just allow us to share the den together Auctor. But before you say yes please think about this extensively. It may damage your chances of wooing and mating any other females. This holds deep implications for both of us." Felicitas butted her head against his shoulder. "Don't worry I won't be offended if you would rather find a female from our pack to mate now. It was merely a thought. I enjoyed having you with me at night and I thought that if you liked it too it would be nice to stay together."

Avalon shifted back into her human form, fixing her clothes that were covered in snow, along with her hair. Shaking and dusting all of the frost, she walked forward, and placed her gloved hands into the brown jacket's pockets. Pressing her lips together, she stopped in front of a perfectly frozen lake. Smiling, she took a steady step onto the ice, slightly slipping but managed to regain her balance.

Eclipse looked up at avalon and her beauty he prefferd to stay in wolf form as he walked accross the frozen lake with ease. " So what pack are you from? " He said as he kept his balance useing his claws to dig into the ice. He then spotted a single bird sitting on a branch about two feet above the frozen lake he sprinted forward and in one great leap he snatched the bird off of the branch with his jaws he trotted back with the bird in his maw and looked up to avalon with a slight smaile comeing accross his maw.

While Clu continued to follow the misterious people, they all of a sudden they disappeared out of nowhere so he stopped dead in his tracks and slowly started walking but still alert and his eyes focused wondering where they went. "Hmmm...where are they?" he said quietly to himself, but this time his pace became slower and he searched but they where nowhere to be found. He looked down at Winter, his fellow cat that followed him, and picked her up and set her on his left shoulder and started walking hoping to come across the people he saw.

As he walked for a good 35 mins he heard, what it seems to be a loud wolf howl, he stopped and ducked behind a tree and scanned the area, but there was nothing. His body started heating up, and his hands started to change, "Winter you should jump off and get behind me, please." he said to Winter with a smile. He stood up and took off his backpack and his sword and set it by the tree, then he started to change form, into a pitch black wolf with red eyes. This was he tree form.

Dakota never let his gaurd down but decided to speak to her for once, he knew most likely he wouldn't be speaking to her for some time. He walked towards her, slowly he was waiting for her to attack him. But he lowered his head, his eyes showing no mercy for what he had done. "You should have known after all that we have been through that I do not allow disobedience. You have disobeyed me and attacked when I told you that I must have conference with this monster. I am not pathetic, far from it. I may not be well in the head but I will do anything for my family and you attacking this creature is going to stop me from doing what needs to be done. Go home, and I will deal with you both later. Or you can both be civil and listen. It's your choice." He had a second choice of following the wolf who spoke to them and left. Clearly a wolf of his pack, didn't mean he wasn't go to have consequences for leaving the den. That would be discussed later. He couldn't feel as mean to his mate. He had been too rough with her and it ate at him inside. He couldn't make up for it but bent his nose lower and gently licked her nose. She would most likely hate him for this. But he deserved whatever punishment was necessary for hurting his love.

Gaia Rae, who had been still during the whole scene began to float through her own thoughts. She wasn't fond of wolves but she did feel sympathy for the wolves. She was a creature of nature after all. She had sworn that she would protect all of nature, she was the balance.

"I think..." He said as he was trying to decide what he wanted to do, "I think I would like to share a den with you. It would open up one for the new wolf and I'm not looking for a mate just yet." He said growing a little quieter after saying he would. He wanted to share the den but he didn't know his motives for the wanting to. "I think I will get my stuff then, so the new guy can move in." He said as he took the empty herb bag off of him and folded it in the corner. Then he ran off out of the den to grab the full bag of herbs and a couple of other supplies that he needed. Everything else was furnishings that the new guy could very well keep as house warming gifts. He was now carefully wrapping his bags around him.

Eclipse looked up at Avalon and her beauty. He preferred to stay in wolf form as he walked across the frozen lake with ease. "So what pack are you from?" He said as he kept his balance using his claws to dig into the ice. He then spotted a single bird sitting on a branch about two feet above the frozen lake he sprinted forward and in one great leap he snatched the bird off of the branch with his jaws, he trotted back with the bird in his maw and looked up to Avalon with a slight smile coming across his maw.

Avalon looked over at Eclipse. "I used to be from Misted Shadows, but you probably know that it was destroyed just a couple of days ago," Avalon let out a sigh. "So, I'm a rogue now," she muttered mostly to herself, but she knew that Eclipse was capable of hearing her words. Suddenly, her foot slipped from under her, and let out a gasp as she hit the ice and plummeted into the water.

The eyes of the wolf became wide, first smashing her into a tree and then licking her nose? It confused her but she had no time to think about. Another wolf had appeared, without asking taking both her and Tsumi on her back. She growled in pain due to the fast shifting of her weight on her broken bones. With her speed it didn't take long to get back to their den, their territory, and to her annoyance the others of her pack came around, worried. Once she was set on the ground she barked at them, huffing loud in pain. While laying on the ground she started to shift, her whole body becoming human. Her chest was heaving heavily and she pulled up her tank top to see the damage. By now she had figured out to get her fur to turn into her clothing. First she looked at the blood, flesh had been ripped away but for as far as she could tell it wasn't going too deep. No vital organs had been hit but it was bleeding a lot. With a little more trouble she lifted it higher. Three big bruises had appeared, dark against her pale skin. Two on her right side and one on her left. The one on the left she could tell it was broken, the others felt a bit different but still the pain of them both combined was equal to the one on her left. Sanguinem felt ashamed of herself, needing to be carried home by another wolf. "Get any closer and I will rip your throats out. " She grumbled to the ones trying to check on her. She was still an alpha and had her pride. Of course this left a permanent mark on her position but still. She just couldn't show weakness now. Forcing herself back to her feet she pressed one hand against the wound ignoring her ribs for now. Yes she was mad, and yes she was shocked by what had happened.

"
It was my own fault Evelina, I should have known better. But he of all knows what happens once I go into that state." Her eyes quickly flashed to Tsumi, ignoring herself for a while and looking down at her. She couldn't feel mad at her, being aware of how she always tried to protect the alphas against anything. Carefully she pat her head. "Come now Tsumi... you've had worse. " She hushed softly. Her teeth gritting to keep her pain below the surface. She made a slight wave with her hand, ordering to put more wood on the fire, they needed warmth right now. And something to stop the bleeding. Softly she rubbed her own nose and grunted, this would take some time now... a shit load of time....

After standing on looking the mountains whilst hearing the voices of those behind her, especially Sanguinem's, she merely acknowledged it with a grunt. Turning her head to the side whilst glancing at them through her peripherals, she spoke clearly. "Concentrate on resting.. I'll be doing my rounds." She was satisfied with the rather... odd welcoming recieved. Although, she couldn't complain the rush of adrenalin makes her feel at home - when she's in danger, on the battlefield, it feels right. Stroking her hands through matted hair bringing it to her side, the gesture began her thinking.. She really did look a little bit like a barbaric savage a woman born perhaps of the wild jungle.. The tattoos and the sacrification tribal scars all over her body were picking up in the shade of the upcoming sun. Inhaling again calmly walking away bare foot from the ground, her body shaped down again into its canine self.

She settled for a way, she had enough experience in her life to know she was never given what she wanted... Which was constant battle. Over the many cold moons and thunder storms deprived of their rain she had grown accustomed to waiting approximately two days before drama came around again. It was like she was having withdrawal symptoms.. Stopping after coming back to the point before where she saw the boy, intrigued her nose hit the air and by one exhale she'd caught up to him again, along with his feral friend.. Only a walking distance away for her she squeezed past the spaces between the trees for his figure to reveal itself just outside of the bramble.. He looked so similar to her, the black fur, the red eyes... The only difference was that a white stripe made its way under her chest and stomach. "You there..." Her voice rung even more smoothly through telepathy. "You carry that animal with you, but if you wish to come closer to camp.. you must be rid of it." Her voice started to get stern towards the end, and her head raised up whilst her glance directed its way to his bag, which she saw a white tip of a tail peek out from.

"Well? Where is it you are heading?.. What is your name?" She was impassive, and her head, ears, and posture all remained the same. Alert.

Eclipse quickly changed to his dark haird human form as he grabbed ahold of avalon's arm pulling her out of the freezing water. " Are you ok?! " Hes asked as he took his coat off and put it over avalon .