Wolves on the loose

Eclipse turned to his wolf form as he looked back at the cat girl. " Well arent you comeing. " He said as he started to walk walking in between both avalon and lana heading back to the make shift den avalon had found for them.

Grits her teeth and pins back her ears firmly onto her head and hisses, "Well if thats all i am, lets see how a mangy mutt goes against a supposed 'street cat'" crouches back onto her heals and glares at the female with an unbreaking stare.

Eclipse jumps inbetween the two females. " THATS ENOUGH! " He said as he groweled loudly. " That will be enough from the both of you now if you need assitance follow me. And avalon be kind she didn't kill me even though i knew she couldve with one swipe while i was down hurt. " he said as he looked avalon straight in the eyes.

Shadow wakes up with a start to the words 'THATS ENOUGH!'. Shadow let out a surprised yelp then fell backwards whimpering "Whats going on." He cried looking at all the angry faces.

Scrambles to catch the pup as he hops out her arms, "there there shhhh." She purs holding the pup close to her. "Its okay, everthings fine." she hisses lookiing up at them. "I will not follow other wolves, ill be fine on my own thank you." She straightens up and nods to them.

Avalon was angered at Eclipse and nipped at his ankles, her canines lightly grazing his skin. Lana tugged at her older sister's tail, making Avalon let out a snarl at her. Looking back at Eclipse and the cat, "No thanks, I won't be needing to follow you along." Turning around, she made a signal for Lana to follow her, which she gladly did. The two then disappeared from sight, planning to meet Xavier.

"Don't Tsumetai. " She growled, the day had come again by now, and she didn't want her to pester the kid. not when he needed his rest for what was to come. " Just stay with me a little longer Tsumi, I'll need your help today. " She mumbled, giving one last look to the new omega, Clu, before turning to eat some of the remaining mountain lions. She would wish to see how long he could stand against Tsumetai, her instincts were very good, and dangerous at times. Yet her loyalty to the alphas was most valuable, something this kid was lacking already. He had to listen to her, hopefully she had made herself clear yesterday. "Oh wel... "

Tsumetai paused, her paw in the air. She gave Sanguinem a curious look and then pressed her nose into her Alpha's shoulder reassuringly. Pulling back she sat down, awaiting Sanguinem's orders.

Felicitas yelped as she heard a loud yell. She had been so preoccupied she hadn't noticed the other wolves nearby. Curious, she had crept up on the other animals. The sight that met her eyes caused her fur to stand on end. In front of her was the large fire cat holding a pup and a wolves bane. A growl began to grow in her throat as she came into the clearing. "What the hell is going on here? You're on my territory so you better explain quickly."

Stands before the she wolf exposed in her human form. Great yet another wolf. Thinking it was best not to hang around she quickly sets Shadow down and shift to cat form. Holding the pups scruff in her mouth she turns and takes off before the others can move. Dodging and dashing through the trees she runs rapidly and tries to loose the wolves.

He sighhed and walked between avalon and lana heading back to the cave still with a bit of a limp in his stride. " ....... " He kept quiet as he clsoed his eyes just relying on his sense of smell to guide him back to the cave. " Damn i thought she would accept my help this time.. " He said as he found his way back and layed down in the spot he had origanally layed in and ket his mouth shut for the rest of the day.

She grabbed clu by the scruff, dragging him a few steps along before dropping him on the ground again. If he didn't wake up, fine, then that was that and he could leave the pack. Or he could chose to follow after them. His choice .. " Come, Tsumi. " She grumbled and licked along her sharp canines. With quick paces the large wolf moved over the snow, leaving their territory behind and heading for the one of Silver Moon. Just after crossing the border she saw a flash of flame like colours and the figure of a pup. She stood still immediately, her nose lifted in the air and picking up the scent of the pup. It was the one Dakota had save earlier. There was so much commotion in here.... With a few leaps she was in front of the fire cat,standing tall and proud, her back slightly curved and tail high, the fur slowly standing up. "HEY KID, NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN! " She barked, could it be possible the alpha of the kitties from Silver Moon was around? That would be great... how dare her beta tackle her like he did... She snarled, a growl constantly present in her breath. She wasn't going to move away for this monster... hehe Hell no. Or was she...? " Hey... have you two kitties seen the alpha of this pack? I might let you go if you help me~ "

Tsumetai Shi was in step behind Sanguinem and peered out from behind herto see the fire cat and a pup. She had seen the Fire Cat before, from a distance. It used to drag it's filthy paws all over the territory before recently. She had watched it's movements many times and knew of it's hatred for wolves. So she wasn't quite sure why it was hanging around a pup. Maybe it wanted a prisoner to make itself feel better, or maybe it was even planning on eating it. Well, in any case, it reeked of Silver Moon fools.

Eclipse felt alone again as he sighhed and laied down where he was before. " Well..... This is just great... " He sniffed the air as he cuaght wind of a couple of blood scared wolve's close by, he growled lightly as his hair stood on end as he looked around. He got up and sniffed at the ground and followed the scent. " Hmmmmm.. " He turned into his human form as he picked up a thick tree branch for slight protection. " Where are they. " He said as he stumbled on them and the cat soon enough. " Ahhh their they are.... " He siad to himself as he watched them from the shadows.