Wolves on the loose

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Astor grabbed a good portion and dragged it back to where he'd previously eaten. This time he ate slowly, enjoying the food. Was this how pack wolves always ate? He looked at the other, smaller male. He seemed used to it. He finished his food and sat up, licking his jaws. He would certainly join a pack if it meant eating like that every day. He looked at the she-wolf. She must be the alpha. He considered asking her if he could join, but he was positive of what the answer would be. He stood and glanced at the forest. "Again, I appreciate the meal. I'll take my leave now on my own, so you dont have to bother."

( That escalated quickly, I suppose, but it makes me want to rip her to pieces. Hmph.)

Tsumetai did not panic, in fact, she felt a horrible anger. This anger was familiar and perhaps even soothing to her. An anger that had torn wolves apart with cold precision and even terrified monsters. She pulled her head downward, the beast's teeth still in her throat. She ripped at the vines that held her paws, ignoring the pain that flared as she worsened her neck wound. Blood started to soak her black fur. Her front paws free, Tsumetai shifted out of her wolf form. Her neck was ten times as vunerable in this form, but at least she could fight back. Her blood spilled over her naked chest and back, warming her skin. She reached behind her and grasped the monster's throat, digging her half claws into the unguarded area. A cold death awaits all those who oppose me.

He stopped as he found a single bone that still had chunks of meat on it. " Hmmm i wander if some one put this here. " He took it into his maw as he then started to run off with it. " Well it's mine now. " He said as he kept running.

Avalon was in her wolf form, her bright green eyes appearing to glow bright in the dark night woods. Even though she was bored, her eyes stayed bright. Her ears picked up as she caught the sound of a small deer herd, consisting only ten deer. Licking her lips, she silently walked behind a bush, keeping her silence as she watched the deer. She was experienced in hunting, so the deer hadn't sensed any danger, at least not yet...

"Auctor you don't have to ask to go into my den and retrieve your things and actually I would like to speak with you about that..." Felicitas trailed off as the firecat approached. "Sorry to tell you monster, but your stuck here for now. In the mean time you need to find a place in the cliff face here for your den." Felicitas then turned her attention to Astor. "You may leave, but you are very welcome to stay with us for a bit. We welcome any newcomers and we could find you a den. Actually I may have one for you in just a moment..." Felicitas commented as she entered her den after Auctor.

Actor was now in his wolf form, which he preferred, and had wrapped the strap around his shoulder so he could carry it without using his mouth. He was a bit worried that she wanted to talk to him about being in her den. He figured she would scold him for not leaving the night before but he kept his suspicions to himself and turned to her, "What was it you wanted to talk to me about?" He voice wavered slightly half way through and he was a little angry with himself for letting his nervousness get the best of him. He looked at his paws while he waited for the response. She said something about an open den when she's done too... he automatically thought she was mad at him for messing everything up and he was being banished.<o:p></o:p>

Snaguinem had seen her mate had trouble getting to move so she lowered her head, snarled and snapped at his hind legs before starting to run. Not often she wanted to save a wolf so badly, Tsumi was special in a way. Soft grunts escaped her throat and she yelped softly. She made a sharp turn towards the river, almost slipping in the cold snow but kicking with her paws as hard as she could to keep moving. This monster... if it would kill Tsumetai then it would be the last day it would live. the scent she followed got stronger and more alarming blood... the scent of Tsumetai's blood and the many scents of the monster. The hairs on her back bristled and her tail quivered. Things were getting nasty but this scent. Not often she could smell the blood of her own pack, it angered her....

She had become completely silent, the crunching of snow beneath her paws, she kept moving, faster and faster, not paying attention to Dakota's position. Where was it? Where was the monster..? then she saw it, the rare human form of the wolf with warm blood flowing out of a nasty wound, and the thing. It was a sight to behold. But only seeing the fangs of it she knew what had inflicted the wound on Tsumi. Her rage filled her, she roared her fangs dripping with saliva. She kept in her wolf form, big but not as large as Dakota. She jumped, leaped forward from the left, throwing all her weight against the monster's side. She bit wherever she could, trying to get the beast off balance and throwing it down. Her jaws found fur and locked close, snarling and growling. One instinct. KILL

Eclipse soon stopped as he sniffed the air catching the scent of another wolf in the wooded area. He followed the scent to a female stalking a herd of deer, he hid in the shadows as he kept quiet and low to the ground. " What is she going to do there is ten of them and only one of her..... " He thought to himself as he stayed still watching her closely.

Looks at the she wolf, was she crazy? "Hah, in that case I'll just be leaving." Grins and her fangs show. Turning her back to the alpha she walks off not waiting for an answer. Walks calmly past the one by the fire eating and pads out of his reach. Reaching a safe distance she looks back, "your loss alpha." She grins and sprints off into the woods, free again.

It was almost as if the trees quivered the sound of her name as she walked past them. Rumours had started to spread that Evelina would soon be returning from her walk about, the mere vibrations which were sent from the pads of her paws had caused even the venomous snakes to burrow theirselves into their safe homes away from that being. That monstrocity that was so silent, stealthy, and fast that nobody was aware of her upcoming until a kiss of death had come upon them. The blood red tint in her eyes was reflective of the sunset dawning upon the lands, the time of her night was coming. When the winds which coursed through her dark shades of black and white fur, they whispered their secrets into her ears, the stories of the old and new, the stories of the land she stepped foot on. However, even the winds did not take time out of their evening to pay her company. Some would think of it sad, although she did not question the matter - she preferred it.

A larger frame than the other females was what she was known for, she could almost pass of for a fully grown adult male. The many hours she overcome training to get into such a physique were becoming a vague memory now. The toned muscle behind her thick coat of fur was visible, it was obvious that she was definitely one of the strongest warriors of the Blood Scared clan.. Although she had no worry that her absence had caused them much discomfort - although one of the favoured warriors the others could handle theirselves if they stuck together. Many are already aware that Evelina is one of the few that goes months wandering alone in order to train - and thus she has built her strength to take down vast numbers in a single man way. However, although muscularly built, heavy, and large, Evelina is reminded by strangers, whilst in her human form, that she is beautiful. That her vuluptious figure is a weapon in itself. Her curves are so pronounced on her rather feminine body, and her apparent frail appearance should not go amiss. For even in this state and form she is deadly, a seduction element so to speak has provided her most beneficial in more ways than one.

Which is most likely how she drags the hefty amount of loot which has been tied to her hind legs and back. Now she returns home to her pack, after a long term away from them. Even in the blizzard which overcomes her body it does not sway her weight and speed which she continues to pace at in order to return to the camp fire she has a sight of on the horizon. Her head lifts up, and she shakes free from the snow which attatched itself to her silky coal black fur. The glinting red iris peers onwards and she lets out a giant bellowing howl to renounce her arrival.

She's not going to chase me off? Astor paused and turned around. He looked around at the camp. It seemed like a nice enough place, and he really didnt want to have to travel back through that dark forest again. He sat down and decided to wait for her to return. He'd heard stories about how pack wolves lived, and it seemed ridiculous and fantastic all at the same time. He supposed it was time for him to give it a try.

Felicitas seemed rather flustered as she shuffled from one foot to the other. "Auctor about last night when you stayed in here." She was having a hard time with words but nevertheless she continued on. "Well... I enjoyed having you here while I slept and I just wondered if... Well I thought maybe..." Uh-oh. Felicitas was slowly losing her momentum and she could see it. Deciding to just plunge headlong into it she burst out. "Auctor would you want to share my den with me?" There she'd said it. Felicitas felt safer with another wolf in her den with her at night and she completely trusted her beta.

"S-share a den?" He said surprised. He thought for sure she was going to kick him out but she wanted him even closer... he was stunned. "In what way... like just sharing one to open up more room." He said looking at her still surprised. "Or... in that why." He said unsure. He figured she just meant to open up some dens for others but he second guessed himself constantly and this was no exception. "I will share one with you though..." He said a little quieter not completely confident in his words.

Avalon jumped out from the bushes, and brought down one female deer. The other deer fled in terror, dodging through the woods to get away from Avalon. She violently bit out a chunk of the deer's neck, blood staining her white and gray fur. Silently, she then tore off the hind limb of the dead animal, slightly stumbling back due to the strength she was using to get the leg off of the lifeless corpse.

Eclipse tilted his head to the side as he got a bit closer intruiged by this female. She riminded him alot of his dead mate.

Avalon could sense that someone was watching her, which made her fur stand up. Shaking off the feeling, she kept on gnawing on the leg that was completely stripped from its flesh that once covered it. Licking her lips, she trotted over to the stream, slowly drinking as she allowed the water to wash off the blood that stained her fur.

He kept moveing forward but as soon as he took three steps forward he fell forward and yelped startled due to the sudden impact to the maw. " OW! "

Avalon's head shot up at the sudden cry, and she spotted Eclipse. She slightly narrowed her eyes as she inspected him, and realized that he didn't seem dangerous. Quietly, Avalon trotted over to Eclipse, watching him. Are you alright?​ She telepathically questioned him.

Dakota raced towards where they were. He had a plan to make this little conflict end. As usual Sang didn't listen and attacked the monster. His eyes narrowed as he heard a single word in his head that was the monsters. It told him things and he acted on it. He lunged grabbing Sang by the inside of her neck and using all of his weight to do a death role against her skin. Twisting it as he used his paws to rip the flesh from the bottom of her chest. It wasn't good enough and it never would be. As of now he wanted his mate dead. This disobeyment was worthy enough of death and that's what she would receive. Her and Tsumi. His fangs now dripped fresh blood and muscle. But he was not done with his mate, not yet. His fangs sunk into her neck, the back this time. He groaned as his mates body was flung into a tree. His side slammed into hers once more until he heard and felt cracks in her bones. But this time Tsumi was next. He lashed out at her and ripped at her flesh as well. His claws pushing her from the monsters grasp and towards the ground. His fur bristled as he stood a few feet from the both of them, using his own body as a shield from his mate and the other from attacking Gaia.

Gaia Rae lifted herself back up once Dakota had pushed Tsumi aside. This was why she hated wolves, they destroyed everything. But it was curious, Dakota's mind was accepting her requests and acting on them but attacking his own mate to the point of wanting to kill her. Gaia had nothing like this planned. Her voice was calm, her fur had been thick so she only got a few scratches but nothing serious. A calm voice was what she had to work with. She told Dakota to stop, but he failed to listen to her. He wished to talk to her and she would wait until this conflict was over.

" Yea im fine.. You remind me of somebody i once knew..... " Eclipse said as he stood and shook off the snow from his fur.