Wolves on the loose

Falls on her back and kicks the she wolf in the gut with her hind legs, throwing her into a tree. Snarls at her and runs at her as she slides down the tree, claws extended she slashes the wolf's coat tearing out fur and flesh. "I did not say go yet you impudent little wolfie." She growls taking a step back.

Felicitas yelped as she smacked into the tree and felt a rib crack. The claws raking down her side were painful and tore at her flesh, ripping it and sending pain through her muscles. She wasn't going to give up so easily and launched herself at the large cat, clamping down on it's throat with all her might. Blood immediately filled her mouth and spilled down her sides.

Gasps for air, "NO!" She rasps hoarsly. She claws furiously at the wolf trying to make her let go. when she finally does after she shakes her life a toy Blaise collapses to the ground. "Y-you." She looks at the wolf in furry.

Her throat was bleeding profusly as she struggles to stand. keeps her ground and looks over at the injured wolf that she was now closer to. "Hmmm." Limps over and stands over him. "What now?" she says looking up at the she wolf yet again, "You win, i go with you for whatever reason you want. I win, i take his life." she snarls with a half smile as blood drips down her flaming pelt.

Gaia Rae growled once more, this time it sounded loud like a tigers roar. Her hooves stomped the snow and the fur on her back bristled and stood straight up. It was a wolf, she knew this much and by the way the wolf refused to move showed that the creature knew this area well. Gaia licked her chops and with a gentle wave of her tail the deer called out to one another and bolted in random directions. Gaia would locate them later, she had another creature to confront. So she decided to speak. Her voice was gentle and full of the life of nature, wisdom, loving attitude "Are you going to keep staring at me like I'm a meal, or are you going to be social and say hello Tsumetai?" She took note to remember all the wolves names. Her wolf face was unwilling to let the wolf escape. She would be nice.

Felicitas lay on the ground, bleeding profusely from her many wounds. She wasn't even sure if she could stand, but she forced herself to. Quivering Felicitas pulled herself to her feet her head bowed and almost touching the ground. She lifted her muzzle and snarled at the firecat. "You," at this she had to pause and catch her breath. "You will leave him alone. This is our fight!" She once again threw herself at the firecat, but only butted her away with her head. She growled pitifully as she felt the blood pouring from her multiple wounds. Her breathing was harsh and ragged, but it still came strong as she stood in front if her betas injured and broken body.

The final blow. You can never feel it, but you expect pain. You konw its coming but how do you react? Do you shout out, do you turn and retaliate? No, You let it come and take its turn. For you know you will have yours and they will have theirs when its all said and done.

Blaise felt her body go limp at the blow. She fell to the ground limply, tilts her head to look up at what she could see of the sky. There was little feeling left in her, emotionally and physically. Her breathing raspy, in short quick huffs, she lays there. A small puddle of blood forms around her kneck and sides. She could bruises everywhere on her. She had lost thus she was at the will of the she wolf. She tilts her head back at the alpha and the beta weakly then lets it fall limply into the pool of blod. She was beaten......

for now.

Felicitas should have held no pity for the firecat, but she couldn't help it. Felicitas chewed the leaves she knew held a healing herb and spit it on the major wounds of the firecat. She limped her way to her den and collapsed, not bothering to treat her own wounds. She was just so tired and weak. Slowly a haze pulled at her mind and she fell unconscious.

Blaise barely felt the sting of the herbs on her wounds. Her neck slowly stopped bleeding but there was damage to her vocal cords she could tell. She shifted back to human form and sat up looking around. She wasnt tied she could run, and never come back. But who won the fight? they both had almost died, no she knew she lost and she wasnt going back on her words.

Auctor huffed and had managed to get to his feet. The herbs she had used had healed his muscles but some bones were still broken, regardless his alpha was hurt and she needed him. He walked to his den and got his special herbs that he kept hidden, then he turned to leave seeing the monster getting up. He was right next to Felicitas den. The monster, now in human form, wasn't looking his way... he built up his courage and got into his alphas den to find her passed out on the ground. Quickly changed to his human form and started to treat her wounds. He just hoped she would wake up soon. He wanted to hear her say she was ok... that would be enough to comfort his nerves.

Felicitas whined as she felt the sting of the herbs. She just wanted to sleep, to be gently pulled away on the current of dreams but to do that meant death. She knew that if she allowed herself to sleep that she would die. Awareness crept into the haze that was her mind. She wanted to open her mouth and tell Auctor to stop babying her, that she wasn't a pup. No words would come though, only a soft whine.

Gaia Rae growled once more, this time it sounded loud like a tigers roar. Her hooves stomped the snow and the fur on her back bristled and stood straight up. It was a wolf, she knew this much and by the way the wolf refused to move showed that the creature knew this area well. Gaia licked her chops and with a gentle wave of her tail the deer called out to one another and bolted in random directions. Gaia would locate them later, she had another creature to confront. So she decided to speak. Her voice was gentle and full of the life of nature, wisdom, loving attitude "Are you going to keep staring at me like I'm a meal, or are you going to be social and say hello Tsumetai?" She took note to remember all the wolves names. Her wolf face was unwilling to let the wolf escape. She would be nice.

( You know, the first time I read this I was like; 'OH MY GOD, SHE'S BEEN STALKING ME!!!! I literally panicked for a sec there.)

The wolf continued staring, her eyes burning into the coat of the monster. Slowly, a small growl built up. She did not like this monster. No matter it's power, her instincts burned to slaughter it. Her energies focused on this single point as she finally discovered the reason behind her unease. She knew nothing of this strange creature, or of what it has done....but she could feel deep down, that this abomination was a danger to her pack and Alphas. Kill!

Many days had passed since Astor had last seen any form of life. Up ahead he could see a break in the treeline. He increased his pace, eager to escape the dark abyss that this forest seemed to be. As he reached the break, the scent of others assaulted him. Wolf scent was strong, and under it he could smell the prey. The scent made his mouth water. He crept along, hoping to find some small creature to eat. He had been unable to find much of anything in the forest he had just traversed, and now he was starving. His mind briefly reminded him that this seemed to be wolf territory and he couldnt know how they'd react to a strange wolf hunting on their land, but he pushed the warning away. At the moment, he didnt care. This part of the forest he had just entered was much better than the last.

Not long later, he managed to find a small rabbit. He immediately ran after it. He almost caught it, but it managed to dart under a thick bush right before his paws hit. He growled at it and stalked away. There had to be an easier way to get prey. He came upon a river and paused to take a drink. The scent of wolf was much stronger this way. He couldnt put his paw on it, but the scent seemed a bit off. He crossed the river and slowly began heading towards the smell of wolf.

Looks over as the injured male turns to his female friend and sighs. Must be nice to have friends to help you. She gets up and dusts herself off. She was bloodied and bruised but she didnt care. Takes a step towards freedom but something stops her, the fight. She had lost and now she was stuck here with the wretched wolves. Do as they want to her now, she couldnt stop them. Hangs her head and lets her ears fold forward onto her face. Disapointment thats all you are, defeated by a little puny wolf. The voices rang out in her head, turning to walk back towards the wolves she stumbles and falls. Curling up she lays there, unwilling to move.

Upon turning her head Sanguinem saw that Dakota was still in about the same place. Hopefully she didn't wake him. Thing just didn't seem right anymore, it felt wrong, it just did. Slowly she moved over to him, sitting besides the enormous wolf and carefully pulling his head on her lap. It wasn't often that she would take on her complete human form. Carefully she stroked his head and scratched behind his ears. "You seem troubled.... Did something happen while you were bringing that kid home...? Normally you would've left it out in the wild to get killed by the monster or just let it starve. " She whispered, more to herself than to the alpha. with a soft sigh she closed her eyes, if she could only help. Up until now he was being a real help to her by keeping the pack together. She was simply a wolf with incredible blood lust, with only her as an alpha the pack would fall apart... And with the upcoming events it would only get worse. "Things are happening you know...? Somethings bound to go wrong, terribly wrong, we can't miss you now Dakota.... We will need you more than ever. " Her hand ruffled his fur a bit, eyes half closed, simple things would get hard the coming days.

Dakota hadn't even heard her come near him. He guessed he was just so out of the loop that even the smallest sounds he used to hear, he wasn't anymore. He opened his eyes once he felt his head being lifted up and cradled. But slowly his eyes closed once more, he didn't want to answer her. Just wanted to let her wonder about it and hope that she would forget. But he had been faithful to her with all his heart and he felt that he loved her, she was just doing what she felt was right and that was enough to let her know what happened. He sucked in air through his nose and released it in a long slow breath. "I was going to leave him, I wanted too. After all he wasn't my child. But something told me that I couldn't, I thought that maybe if I helped him we wouldn't have to prepare our family to fight. Like anyone would listen to a pup about war." Dakota's ears dropped some "Three days ago I thought I would go hunting, I had a deer alone in the forest, surrounded by water. I was going to kill him but something else grabbed the deer. Out of thin air, it was gone. And something much larger took its place, a monster. It was a jumbled mix of creatures, it just stared at me. Like it was watching my soul, and then when I blinked it was gone." Dakota didn't lift his head, didn't even move even as he spoke his spine was shivering. As if whatever the monster was, was watching him even now. "I've been having dreams, of being alone without a pack. And now these fights are happening, maybe it was telling me something. I need to find it again Sanguinem, I need to ask it everything thats been on my mind and we need it's help. We can't defend ourselves with so little time." He lifted his head noticing something was off, he looked around quickly, his eyes scanning the wolves near "Where is Tsumetai?"

The growl built, sounding like thunder over the land. Then it died. She stared at that creature and was no longer angry. The danger she had felt from it faded, and she felt nothing. Why was she here with this monster? Why should it's actions concern her? Her burning blue eyes met that of the creature's, but instead of seeing the soul of a target or prey, she felt as if she were staring at a wall. Something unfeeling and irrelevant. Home beckoned, but Tsumetai did not move. She would not. If she turned her back for an instant the beast would strike, even if she did not care to engage with it. She knew she could evade it or even drive it off, but she had no wish to test it's power. She only wished to return home to rest.

Auctor sighed with relief. She whined, it would be ok now. "Please don't sleep, don't go to sleep Felicitas." He said to her as he continued to tree the wound. It looked like it had vanished but the pain would still be there. He didn't have anything to numb it... He changed back to wolf form and laid down a couple of steps away. His shoulder still hurt but he had managed to get up, after the herbs took effect, but now he was sleepy. He would have left to his own den but the alpha needed him... and the monster was up and about outside... He laid there watching her until his eyes slowly closed, half falling asleep.

Felicitas woke up late that night. She pulled herself to her feet and stretched long and luxuriously. Many sharp cracks came from her spine and legs causing her to wince. Quickly she felt the need to relieve herself and with a glance at Auctor she left the den. The sight of the firecat made her hair stand on end, but her need to go was greater. She disappeared into the woods and relieved herself.

When she returned she was shivering from the cold and her coat was covered in a layer of snow. Quickly she shook off the snow and looked around. Auctor had fallen asleep in her den and suddenly she appreciated not being alone. She limped her way to him and curled up close to his warm body, pressing her snout to his mussed fur.

Patiently she listened to his words, slightly startled by the fact he wasn't asleep. That much for her senses. What he told did surprise her, why hadn't he said so earlier? then she might have been able to help him one way or another, after all she was a fighter. Which at the same time worked hard against her. Slowly she shook her head, brushing a few strands of hair behind her ear. "I don't know where she is. " she mumbled "I lost track of her near the border of silver moon I guess... A wolf tackled me and she chased him, we followed their tracks to the border of their territory, do do the usual stuff, but they didn't show up, I think she went after the new wolf.... " She had stopped petting him, feeling slightly ashamed of herself for showing the other side of her. Yet a slow realization came in her mind, making a frown appear above her eyebrows. "While chasing the wolf... there were more scents in the air, unknown to me. I thought it was the scent of the new wolf but now I think of it that can't be possible. It was carried to us by the wind. Like a mixture of several unknown animals. " A monster. Now she had said it she felt tense, her hand had stopped and trembled for a second before she carefully removed his head from her lap and stood up. "Tsumetai is after your monster. We have to find her, now. " A hard voice, hiding her fear for the fate of the young wolf. The fool... Different thoughts clashed in her head, used to letting the weak ones die but wanting to protect the few she liked. Until now there was only one wolf she would be willing to fight for with her life. But she simply had a weak spot for Tsumi. Her blue eyes locked onto Dakota and she quickly shifted to her wolf form. "If she really found your monster, I fear the worst. "

What to do? She was stuck here, sorely missing her Alphas and wanting to be home. Tobe honest, she'd rather take the beast head on if it would get her home more quickly. Maybe Sanguinem would even let her sleep next to her! Tsumetai Shi whined impatiently. Stupid monster, didn't it know this was Blood Scared territory? Tsumetai never really understood the fear that wolves felt from monsters. Monsters were loners, even if they were strong, the pack was stronger. She knew very well how easy it would be to hunt the down, one by one, if only the could rid themselves of such an irrational fear. She didn't fear this monster, nor had she any of the others. This monster was strong, she could tell, but it wasn't invincible. It didn't look as if it'd have the guts to take on too many wolves. So why was it this close to the strongest wolves in the forest?