Wolves on the loose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to play soccer. T.T I miss it so. But I took a ball to the face when I played with college kids while I was in Middle School. It hurt really badly and now I'm too timid to play. T.T So tragic.

Sounds good =P Misted Shadows doesn't have 'alphas' because they don't think their a pack however you can take a 'leadership' position with Rufia.

Yay! x3 I'll take a leadership position for my character.

I can't wait for someone to reply to the actual thread. I'm dyin' over here.

Oh suck it up!! I play goalie and I never leave practice without a scratch

I shall make my guy soon. :3

Name: Avalon Elisse Fairchild

Appearance (Human):
4044618319_6f4a72b97e_o_by_SusanCoffey.jpg
Avalon is very tall at 5'9 in height, also making her the largest wolf in the Misted Shadows pack. She has a tattoo of a tiger on her right leg, the tail reaches her waist and the paws reach her knee.

Appearance (Wolf):
407419_133670583415784_1702112920_n.jpg
In her wolf form, Avalon is very large. Members say that she used to come from a powerful, but now extinct pack. She is also strong, around the same strength that the members of Silver Moon have. She's also very fast, possibly one of the fastest wolves in the whole forest.

Born in or joined: Joined

Personality: Avalon has a different personality. She's sarcastic and has an attitude, friendly but doesn't hesitate to strike back to a person she dislikes. Avalon's fearless against the Blood Scared & Silver Moon, along with the monsters that roam the woods, which makes her the perfect leader. She is very intelligent and witty, and the Blood Scared at jealous of her because of this. Her voice is like gold, it can bring anyone to their knees.

Any family: [?]

Weapon: A durable katana sword.

First one with a sword ^.^ lol your in.

I realize that everyone has such interesting names for their characters and then mine is just Dakota. I might change his name just because with Gaia Rae, he looks like an oddball.

So much has happened when I was at school o-o AND NO EATING MY FOOD >:C unless you be nice and do something for me~

Name: Okamiyasha ( Wolf Demon )
Appearance:
BlackWolf.jpg

Tribe/Pack: Monster
Personality: Okamiyashi, Destroyer of Packs, Wolf Bane, Black Death, and some many more names once described this monster. He has no love for nature, and only wishes to bring about pain and suffering. He enjoys watching the life leave everything he touches and rarely spares anything that catches his attention. He lives on the edge of the dark forest, away from the packs most of the time, but he is throughly entertained by their petty fighting. He favors the Blood Scared, for their murderous ways and presides like a God of Death. As one might expect, he hates weakness; it makes his blood boil and his rage escalate. He holds love for no one and nothing. He is truly, hate and death incarnate.

Any family: Unknown

I may let him in later but right now I think we have to get used to the two monsters we already have. Keep him in your pocket though, could be interesting to let out later on >.>

What are the monsters supposed to do? Simply terrorize the packs? o.o

Monsters are special what evers, maybe like gods kinda sorta, most of them terrorize the packs or taunt them right now but the wolves were the ones who started all of it in the first place. So basically they are revenge bent creatures.

Most likely. Though mine is gentle and only focused on nature itself, meaning she will protect the packs members since they are apart of nature. But she also drives wolves insane and occasionally drowns them and eats them. Mine is just a mess of "WTF is wrong with you."

Uh, oh. Sinderi has a plan xD

I had a bit of a plot starting to form. War, Death, More Death, Secrets Revealed, the Fate of the Packs in the paws of the Alphas (And Misted People), You know stuff like that as Okamiyasha rampaged with the other monsters, offering them deals that they could not refuse. Hehehehehehehehe. Ah, it's good to be evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.