Wolves on the loose

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a little map I wiped together... its not good I know -_-... but now that I'm on a computer I will get the RP going =D

Map.png

Name: Shadow
Appearance:
wolf.jpg
Human:
He is an average size 14 year old boy that has long black hair, a black pane shirt and dark blue jeans. He has deep blue eyes and a nice smile that is soothing to look at. On his left arm he has a large scar that he got when he was younger.

Tribe/Pack: Misted Shadows
Born into or joined: Joined
Personality: He is fun loving and playful though he isn't very strong his favorite thing to do is wrestle in his wolf form. When he was about 5 he was attacked by a pack of wolfs that killed his family when he was fleeing and he ended up at the mercy of Ashta. He received a scar from that day and believed it was Blood Fang who attacked them. After that he was easily scared and always hides behind someone or something when he is.
Any family: Adopted by Ashta (if your fine with that)
Weapon: He likes swords but never got one.
Extra: He likes to fish, wrestle, and see the world... when he's not hiding.

Name: Auctor
Appearance:
wolf-5_3681.jpghim.jpg
Tribe/Pack: Silver Moon
Born into or joined: Born
Personality: He is quite and to himself. He listens to orders and goes on missions whenever asked. His goal is to have everyone united into one pack, and hopes that by doing everything he can for the Alpha they would find a way to do so.
Any family: (Open to family)
Weapon: He has a hidden black dagger that has a slight zag in it.
Extra: He doesn't talk unless he needs to and hates killing others.

Link!
http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=18153

(Sorry it took so long!)

Alpha female of Silver Moon
Name: Felicitas
Appearance: Wolf-wolves-30540867-1280-960.jpg
800464911_1730854.gif
Tribe/Pack: Silver Moon- alpha
Born into or joined: Born
Personality: Felicitas is a sweet and caring girl, but can be ruthless. She will only allow her mate to be the alpha male and since no one is brave enough to stand up to her there is currently no alpha male. When angered Felicitas becomes blood thirsty and evil.
Any family: All dead
Weapon: In human form Felicitas carries a sword named soul cleaver she inherited from her father
Extra: Felicitas is currently seeking a mate to help her carry on her bloodline in the form of a litter of pups.

Sorry about the drawing and not a real picture. Working on that now the drawing is just a replacement.

Its fine ^.^ no requirement saying you have to have a real one! Just start posting.

I will be making a character though im trying to clear up a few things with our game master here so ill join when i can guys :)

Name:Blaise
Appearance: bright orange ears and a tail to match, long brown hair always tied back. Jean shorts and a dark grew tank top. Relatively tall and athletically built with most of her height in her legs.
Tribe/Pack: rouge
Born into or joined:born into
Personality: independent and sly. Answers to no one doesn't expect other to answer to her.
Any family: none
Weapons:
Extra: shape shifts into the infamous fire cat. Panther size cat with a coat of cold flames. Both forms are extremely well trained in hand to hand combat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 7
It's good but make sure you say that you look like your on fire, like an illusion or something. Also make sure you give a reason for her to be a target for the packs other than her being a 'cat'. Just to clear things up aswell she is a 'forest monster'

Hey guys! I'm interested in this RP and will post up a CS as soon as I can, though I'm in exam season so might not for a while! Looking forward to joining though! :D

[MENTION=745]Silverwolf[/MENTION]

Kewl. Can't wait to see it~

Oh yeah, and make sure you study. I was juggling my studying and roleplaying and my exam scores are..yeah. Haha. c:

Name: Gaia Rae Lysander
Appearance:
__nostalgie____by_garurykai-d31pwbf_zps44b63356.jpg

Tribe/Pack: None, she is a monster
History:

Gaia was said to have been made in a laboratory in Alaska. Though this cannot be proven for she shows no sign of being created at all. As shown in her picture she is a mix of different animals aid to hold certain powers and traits.

1. The body of a 18hands horse. This shows loyalty and trust. (18 hands jsut means she is 18 feet tall from ground to shoulder, ground to tip of ears she is about 23 feet tall)
2. The head of a wolf, this shows determination in all tasks. Protection. She protects the forest and all who inhabit its barriers.
3. Tail and fur of various wild cats, the cheetah fur shows the speed of a cheetah. The tiger fur means the talent of a huntress. Tail means graceful balance.
4. Ears of a fox. Excellent listener, holds knowledge.

Being all these forms her diet consists of herbs, and berries, as well as fish from the streams. Though she is known for eating wolves and the occasional large deer that roam the forest. She only eats the heart and muscle.

Personality:

She is very spiritual, and believes it is her job to protect the forest and all its creatures, though she is known for leading lost wolves to rivers and drowning them. She can be followed easily for her steps sprout little tufts of grass. But once you try to hunt her, she will easily turn you into the prey. Apart from her natural skills she is also known for leading chosen lost wolves back to their packs and staying after to observe. She is fearless, for her life comes from the trees. Her personality depends on which animal she chose to embrace that day. Seeing her will count as either good dreams or nightmares.

(I will fix her if need be, she is my most specific character and my favorite so I don't wish to change her much))

She's a little tall to be walking around in the forest but it doesn't really mater so go ahead xD

Holy mother of the roleplaygods o-o
That monster is b-e-a-utiful

It's absolutely wonderful and creative and gorgeous and aaaaah I love it <(^^)>

( I wantz to be evil. Animal rps are my thing!!!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!!! With premisson from the Blood Scared Alphas, can I make a special wolf? The kind of one that........gets things done, per say. Loyal only to them, of course. To let them....how to phrase it? Pull strings and start tension. Can I?)

Status
Not open for further replies.