Wolves on the loose

Status
Not open for further replies.
How special are you planning?? Tension can go far, your character can't be tension hungry to harm the monsters Blaise and I have. The monsters as NorwayFoo states in the introduction are feared by all wolves and creatures alike. Never the less my monster likes to screw things up, if you have read my monster can inflict nightmares. And is known for eating wolves so she can be an advantage if you get to her nerves, which is nature. Blaise has a flame cat which can be useful but as I have read her character answers to no one. Just a quick tip if you want a good tension starter.

However I am still curious about how special you want your wolf to be. How would it benefit the pack as a whole not just the Alpha's??

She's not tension hungry. Not really at all. She's just does what she's ordered to do. Tensions were just an example. Like stealing prey, ambushing lone wolves, or something. The benefit depends on how you decide to use her. Patrol borders at night? Steal pups for ransom? Send a message to the other packs by severely injuying wolves and dragging their weakened bodies near that pack's den? Anything you ask of her will be done. She just doesn't take orders from anyone else and doesn't usually talk.

You just gave me the greatest idea for a mafia roleplay.

Since my character does run his pack like a mafia, it is interesting how you would compare. Taking the initiative, I like that. When you make your character make sure you put Hitman or Soldier along with your pack name. Just so the rest of us know, and better for me to get to analyze your character.

SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!! ( Pics to be added later. I wanna start right away...)

Name: Tsumetai shi (Cold Death) (Soldier)
Appearance:

Wolf-
BlackWolf_B&W.jpg

Human) A young girl, almost a kid, with black hair and blue eyes. Her chosen clothes are often nought but long-sleeved black shirts and pants, but whatever she wore was always loose fitting. Her skin, however, is very pale and often reminds one of snow.

Tribe/Pack: Blood Scared
Born into or joined: Joined? As a newborn pup.

Personality: De-tached. The only wolves she really reacts to are the Alphas of her pack. She doesn't talk much at all and prefers wolf form. When spoken to, she usually responds with an intent stare; no intent on replying. She is considered strange compared to other wolves. She is, perhaps, the only one the Alphas tend to dote on and show, at least, a bit of affection for. She usually hunts on her own, eats on her own, and moves about on her own, but do not be mistaken, for she is more loyal to her Alphas and pack than anything. Though usually, only her Alphas could sense her delicate change in emotions. As they were as much of her guardians as she was their unwavering servant.

Any family: Unknown
Weapon: (Rarely at all) Black Dagger
Extra: (Anything else?)

Your good, get in and post something!

Sounds good =P, Misted Shadows doesn't have 'alphas' because they don't think their a pack however you can take a 'leadership' position with Rufia.

Well, I had school this morning, but my dryer broke and my clothes didn't dry. So now I can stay on all day.

lol I had a snow day, literally snowed in =P

lol we always get snow... actually its really more work than its worth unless your a kid and you don't have to worry about it =/

but its so cold T.T lol

Yes \(*~*)/ it's literally freezing and raining and we still have soccer practice!

Status
Not open for further replies.