Wolf Among Us (Dark Fables Roleplay)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
ill bit into it, i do not want to know what the relationship might be though

Considering I want Barry to be a Lawyer, perhaps a connection that way? Since Dar is a business man he would use Barry as his lawyer or even have a friendship (or enemy)? I'm fine with everything :D

Dar knows virtually every fable who is rich, and Barry looks and is rich (Like Malica). So, he has a positive relation and a fondness of Barry's success in buisness

Dar the greedy and rich bastard D8< XD.

Always a pro at business and money

Posted! Let me know if that is correct or if it needs to be edited at all 0.0 I hate catching up post...so hard to do...

How'd y'all do that character sheet thing? That look really cool! (Like Bigby and Rad's Character Sheets)

Omfg I nearly died at horseman wolf when you said he was busy checking out her ass LOL.

@Lonewolf888978

Barry and Andrei could be friends since Barry likes people from animal based fairy tales. Andrei is the wolf from Peter and the Wolf. And maybe Andrei could have liked Barry at some point (like romantically) but Barry turned him down?

Just making sure, but no one is playing Crane right?

Posted, but got Ninja'd by The lovely wolf above me^
done for the night, g'bye

Calling this a night

Thankstoyoupeoplefirmakingmeobsessedandnowgonnabetiredforclassesinthemorning!!!!!!UGHHHD8<..

About Malica Rufia...
due to her expertise in Business, and the fact that she doesn't care for others...I want Darudener to have a positive relationship with her.
Legitimate?

Yeah that works. :0

Er..also guys, when you have the time go ahead and add an extra slot on your csheets about past relationships so it's easier to keep a track of~

So I just got home

i may or may not get in a reply - a lot of bullshit to be done irl >>

Noooooo

I don't really like Crane that much, but as just wondering if someone would be posting for him

Status
Not open for further replies.