Wolf Among Us (Dark Fables Roleplay)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think Bigby and Lucinda are best friends with benefits if they're both single or not interested in who they love :0

And oh yeah I forgot. Ok deal.

Booty calling buddies

perhaps on certain stressful nights when alcohol is involved

bigby is still a little bit heartbroken after Maisie

but you know

wolves have urges

*stopping mature implications now*

haha

Hmm. @The Red Tazelwurm how should I involve your characters? having a tad bit of writers block v.v

Alrighty, Imma post a CS soon, working on it now.Queen o' hearts yo.But should I have something special, some connection or something or just go for it?

perhaps on certain stressful nights when alcohol is involved

bigby is still a little bit heartbroken after Maisie

but you know

wolves have urges

*stopping mature implications now*

haha

Hmm. @The Red Tazelwurm how should I involve your characters? having a tad bit of writers block v.v

Yes I know wolves have urges.

Especially towards their first lover if Lucinda is even considered his lover or something idk its complicated. Its cause of his undying loyalty XD

Alyss is obv a preemptive relationship I guess

I'll think about more.

Name: The Queen of Hearts: Riene Rouge ( (Ree-nay). Meaning Queen in French I guess according to some random site. xD. And obviously rouge is red in french.)
Age: (Fables are immortal so most are above two hundred years old. They age slowly so like 220 years is about 22 in appearance) 250
Personality: Has a temper, very one for all, I am the best, kind of person. Loves games, or rather winning games. Great at gambling, expecially poker and card games.
Appearance: Curvy, wavy light brown volumized hair, greenish-hazel eyes, lots of makeup and dress (as always, yes?) Pale and short (five feet tall) beauty mark over lip
tumblr_mblxgxuG9z1r946aoo1_500.jpg

Glamour Appearance: How they look in their human form.
Not that different.
YAY.jpg
Fable/Fairy Tale/Myth: Alice in the country of hearts/Alice in wonderland

@Last Bunny

Well Chrystal is at the sheriff's office filing a complaint so if Alyss is heading there they could meet up.

@Rufiya
Hmm...Well Chrystal is filing a complaint about someone who vandalize her shop wall and Andrei is on his way there to support her. In a few minutes Chrystal might cause a ruckus and demand that either Bigby or Crane haul in her ex boyfriend for questioning.

whelp

i just posted

bigby passed by him redirecting him to the room with lucinda and the others

guess he can take Chrystal over there to wait for his return?

Name: Duke MacGahan (cannon to the actuan game o-o)

Personality: A sad, depressed man, trying to stay happy... He's caring, but very often he blames himself for bad things happening

Appearance:
the_crooked_man_by_peterraskthorstensen-d60op37.jpg

(couldn't find the best image... Sorry!)

Glamour Appearance:

crooked_man__evening_child_by_nightpearlz-d65kiua.jpg

(rope marks on his neck ain't nearly as noticeable when glamoured o-o)

Fable/Fairy Tale/Myth:
"There once was a crooked man, who walked a crooked mile.
he found a crooked sixpence, upon a crooked style.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,
and they all lived together, in a crooked little house.

...But the crooked man was forlorn,he was now all alone
The crooked cat was dead, the crooked mouse got lost,
The crooked life spent together, is not worth this cost.
The crooked man went missing, forced to leave the home.
The story continues with the chase, of a boy as well alone.
Similar losses and similar beings meet up as one.

...What if the cat, had only cried for the mouse that went to hide?
What if the falling home, was just a hope to try?
What if this crooked life, was just a blessing in disguise,
and the tale of a man who walked a mile, was nothing but a crooked...
Lie...

Posted. Im still thinking on what to do with Henri

@Last Bunny

Well Chrystal is at the sheriff's office filing a complaint so if Alyss is heading there they could meet up.

@Rufiya
Hmm...Well Chrystal is filing a complaint about someone who vandalize her shop wall and Andrei is on his way there to support her. In a few minutes Chrystal might cause a ruckus and demand that either Bigby or Crane haul in her ex boyfriend for questioning.

Since Bigby is leading them to Lucinda (who in a way works under him) Lucinda will help. Shes a interrogator as well so she'll interrogate Flynn to stay off XD

Headless has no friends 0.0 Gonna post here in a bit

*is waiting to see if his character will be accepted o-o* Sorry about the long wait btw :P

your too c:

dat photo tho haha

XD He's supposed to look scary, but thanks to the crummy photo I found it may not look like it o-o

Jesus christ that crooked man will kill me. Scary as crap. I hate that game. I watched play throughs and ugghhh. Good concept though. I dunno when I should post or what I should post about really.

Status
Not open for further replies.