Wolf Among Us (Dark Fables Roleplay)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will at times

when he is needed

granted that you don't want him/think he should be a character on his own rather then an occasional side one.

Hope everything is ok or will be Rufi :0

I edit the relationship with Bigby. I'm gonna do Maisie now like hat we planned

@PardonMeSir , Read your post, and it, to me, looks like i ninja'd you,
i honestly don't know a long enough reply to that
meanie beanie

@Kar why are you apologizing I just posted and put some mood in XD no worries! I should be apologizing if my post sounds really mean so sorry :o. I didnt mean to do it sounding mean.

Hope there's no misunderstanding?o-o

Edit: hmm.. Making dar act some sort of way with her? Annoyed at first? Surprised? Your call. I mean that was why I added Lucinda being immature with him before getting caught and 'making it up' simply using her looks seemingly quickly to get a possibly good reaction from him and his personality :0

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Nue
So..... before I post will anyone RP Crane for a sort time being? I hate roleplaying two characters talking to each other! :P

Also: I thought of another Fable, would anyone care if I made him?

i just realized something stupid
My name-Kar
Character name-Dar
DAMMIT BRAIN!
Also Dar is Married technically, but knowing him, that can change depending how you work his personality *Wink wink*

Last edited:
This time you did while I was posting LOL. But its all fine and PFFFT. I just notice that too kar.

BUT BISH PLS. LUCINDA CAN CHANGE HIM EDFORTLESSLY CAUSE SHE GOT THE MAGIC. Unless its horseman.... To him its literally her booty that just makes him all,"SJSJSJISISJSJOSSHSN" while playing it cool.

Reactions: Nue
Wolf: I'll play crane momentarily UNTIL horseman leaves.

Right now I made crane panic and throw and knock everything down cause hes hella scared of horseman at 1x1 time LOL. So imagine him frantically yelling,"LEAVE ME ALONE" "GET OUT" and stuff

XD Well, good thing he hasn't gone and smashed the magic mirror yet... *cough* game hints *cough*

Reactions: 2 people
Psst
Does Crane have that secret "thing" for snow like in the game?
o-o

5mis68.jpg
Nuff said... Spoiler alert btw! o-o

Reactions: 2 people
OMFG LOL YORK I HAD THAT FEELING FROM THE COMICS.

I KNEW YOU MEANT THAT OMFFFFF---

I'm pretty sure. I wouldn't doubt it. Hes a creep. Maybe thats why horseman is having alone time with him LOL PUNISHMENT FOR CREEPIN ON GIRLS.

I'm looking for a face claim for snow QnQ

Plus I'm calling this a night.

AND KAR I NOTICED YOUR COLOR PARAGRAPHS ARE WHITE SO I CHANGE MY THEME D8< STAHP NINJAING ME LOL XD.

When Bigby hires Lucinda to spy on crane watch I swear to fudge Lucinda will go ALL OUT on her interrogation LOL. NO MERCY SHE WILL DEFEND HER BFF SNOW

XDD Oh gawd I know, but that meme.. I just had to do it! XP it was too good to pass up when I came across it X_X

Nah, Horseman is just doing this for fun :D

Yeah... "Fun" ;)

Whateva! I'm gonna try to scare him into yelling for help :D I'll post tomorrow~

Status
Not open for further replies.