Wolf Among Us (Dark Fables Roleplay)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I liked the story behind him, it's very relate-able... Once you start to understand him he's not nearly as scary o-o

XS I can agree *tries to make a good post in the IC*

gah somebody help out those who are thinking about IC posts

I have to sleep freaking early today >>

Lucinda is gonna help rapunzel :0
For time being until Bigby comes or something maybe

Just read up and alittle confused 0.0

Can someone help me please :3

Red Riding Hood is outside the office with Cheshire Cat

Bigby is talking to Kin in the lobby of the office area

I think a couple of people are in the Sheriff's office and your characters are still chilling in the room that we started out in

Alrighty, but what happened before we started....Was my characters apart of the group that were arrested?

Yes... And wolf I hope you don't mind Lucinda slowly forming a crush on Barry. If not ill lay off :0

Alrighty

last post of the night for me

@LuluRS I left it up to you whether Kin helps out Bigby or escapes while he's preoccupied to find Maisie or something like that - it's up to you.

@Kitty Yeah I had Bigby send you to the room with all the fables and Lucinda so you can get some socialization going.

Good Night guys~

I saw your post Rufi.
I smell a stressed Bigby. And soon to be exhausted one.

I have a feeling a one night stand is gonna happen like what you said LOL "On stressful nights or drinking." You said something about it along those lines LOL

About Malica Rufia...
due to her expertise in Business, and the fact that she doesn't care for others...I want Darudener to have a positive relationship with her.
Legitimate?

Anyone want a past realationship of any sort with Barry (BearSkin)?

Status
Not open for further replies.