Wolf Among Us (Dark Fables Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I shall. I shall. I've only seen play throughs but this looks kick fucking ass.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
For my second character... hmmm.. I think I'll take the boy from the boy who cried wolf. I think I might do 24 as you did with Red Little Riding Hood

OMG I ACCIDENTALLY RATED YOURPOST BUNNY OR KITTY MY BAD IM ON MY IPAD FFFFFF-

I rated cat like on one of you guys post 8/ sorry. Like said I'm on my iPad and didn't mean to do or click such thing OTL

I'd like to submit another character :D

Name: Andrei Volkov
Personality: Andrei is observant and reserved with just a little hint of sarcastic, but when provoked he can get quite aggressive and nasty. He absolutely hates and fears all hunters and just about anyone with a gun. They remind him of Peter and the group of Hunters that took him away and forced him to live in a zoo for everyone to leer and stare at him. On the subject of staring, Andrei dislikes when people stare at him longer than usual because it reminds him of his time at the zoo.

When in his comfort zone, Andrei can be kind and thoughtful, but out of his comfort zone he puts up a guard that makes him look like he's a jerk, but really he's just afraid of getting hurt.

Appearance:
chained_wolf_by_whitewolfblackwolf12-d3l3nvs.jpg
Glamour Appearance:
aggressive-faux-hawk.jpg
Attire: Andrei usually wears a variety of dark colored skinny jeans, short sleeved t-shirts and a navy pea coat. His trademark clothing item is a light brown wool scarf that he wears whenever it's cold. As for shoes, he usually wears boots.
Hair: Not one to care about his hair, Andrei usually let's it grow without hindrance aside from washing it every now and then.
It it weren't for Chrystal Tress, his hair would reach his middle back, but she drags him in for a trimming before it can get that long. She usually gives him a faux hawk.

Fable/Fairy Tale/Myth: Peter and the Wolf
Business: Andrei runs a little nail salon inside of Tresses. Although it may seem like a blatant stereotype regarding his orientation, Andrei is just really good at maintaining healthy nails and decorating them. After all, he's had years maintaining his sharp claws.
The salon is called "Daggers".

Relationships: The only person who Andrei seems to have a strong relationship with, is Chrystal Tress. There friendship started when she barged into his shop and demanded that he come in for a haircut because 'the vile mass of hair on his head was a crime against society'. After that they hit it off and stayed quite close. He is probably the only guy who Chrystal doesn't crush on.

Andrei is also friends with Barry. Once upon a time, Andrei had a huge crush on Barry and confessed to him, but Barry kindly turned him down. They stayed friends afterwards though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Alyssa Blue

Female

Personality:
Alyssa is generally a curious girl, you can find her snooping around areas and trying to determine their purpose. She has a very big imagination. She looks at things and imagines them funnier or sillier. For example, if she saw a mugger or a robber coming for her, she would just imagine them in their undies then she would defend herself. She doesn't believe in evil, though she knows its real.

Alyssa often has a moment where she "blacks out". During this period of time, she has a flashback to Wonderland. It can very to meeting the Hatter or to almost having her head cut off by the Red Queen. After her blackout she can become very ill or hateful.
Appearance:
Dark-Alice-in-Wonderland-theson4eto-3D-3-29445257-1500-855.jpg

Glamour Appearance:
tumblr_mkvewj2EAf1r0rh6io1_500.png

Fable/Fairytale/Myth:
Alice in Wonderland

Acquaintances:
Cheshire
Maise
Mad Hatter (if there is going to be one. If so, this spot is reserved just for him!)
Bigby
Lucinda
Andrei

Enemies:
The Red Queen
Maleficent

Business:
Alyssa owns a Tea Shop named "Sip o' Tea in Wonderland." She came up with the name in the early years of Fabletown. Despite being only 20, she can run the shop all on her own.

The Menu consists of:
· Pumpkin Tea
· Apple Tea
·Sweet Tea
·Maple Tea
and much more!

She also sells homemade cookies and sandwiches.

Relationship:
Alyssa is not in a relationship just yet, but she has her eye out for the right man. She wants someone who can keep up with her imagination and how she view's life. She also prefers a man that will live her, even if she is in one of her "blackouts".
------------

Henri Duvett

Personality:
Henri is still a big liar. Due to this, it is hard for him to get a job or even to make friends. He does his best with the friends he has. He lived with his best friend, Alyssa Blue and stays around her for most of the time. He dislikes any wolf from any fable, fairytale, or myth. It reminds him of his childhood.

When he is not going around and telling tall tales, he is a nice guy. He helps people, cleans the house, and gives what money he has to the poor. But he still always goes back to lying.

Appearance:
the-boy-who-cried-wolf.jpg

(A little bit older than this)

Glamour Appearance:
anime-black-and-white-boy-cute-Favim.com-537112.jpg

Fable/Fairytale/ Myth:
The Boy who cried wolf

Acquaintances:
Alyssa
Maise
Bearskin
Cheshire

Enemies:
Bigby
Andrei
Maleficent

Business:
He is currently working no where but has been looking for quite awhile. Sometimes he may work in Alyssa's Tea Shop to only help if she needed it.

Relationship:
Henri is not currently in a relationship but he does have a slight crush on Cheshire Cat, and often asks Alyssa to talk to Cheshire for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rufiiiii I did Lucinda and bigby's relationship. Similar to the one in PM . Still accept it?:0

Awh shit I was gonna do alice. Damn I dunno whos left.

There is Beauty from Beauty and the beast. Thats a suggestion.

Rufiiiii I did Lucinda and bigby's relationship. Similar to the one in PM . Still accept it?:0

Yo. It's awesome. I'm going to make it an unknown factor as to why Maisie and Bigby had a divorce in the first place. ;3

Awh shit I was gonna do alice. Damn I dunno whos left.

Random throwouts: Queen of Hearts, Hansel and Gretel, Sleeping Beauty, Jack and the beanstalk, Jack the giantkiller..er..I'll think up of some more in a bit.

EDIT: Also there is Beauty c:

I couldn't find a good picture for The Boy who cried wolf.. so.. I suppose that could work.

It works~

Accepted.

Your characters can too be in the office for some reason or somewhere near by on the streets where they'd run into Maisie and Cheshire? Maybe both depending on you.

Im just asking, are you meaning my characters?

I'll have them run into Cheshire and Maise when I finish the CS' s

What's up with bad rating @Last Bunny?

Sorry for being gone! Forgot to watch this roleplay 0.0

Its a misclick. Im on my phone and trying to finish up my characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.