Wolf Among Us (Dark Fables Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!

I know Lobo (My nickname for Lobotomy~) has used puss IC and I'm changing him a little but I can change things around and fit them so that their histories match up, that is if you don't mine me playing him in the first place?

Name: Leo Bugiardini
Personality: Leo is a liar, a cheat, a thief, a smuggler, a womanizer, and loves every moment of it... or so he would have everyone believe. Back in the old country his lies and deceit gained his master everything. Love, wealth, even a kingdom of his own, and in gaining this for the man Leo, then known a Puss, gained everything he could have ever hoped for. He could lounge about all day, doing nothing but eat and sleep if he so wished. But his supposed happily ever after soured quickly as his master changed. Formerly a slightly dull witted and kind pauper, his elevation to wealth and power corrupted the man. It was not long before he would forget the lengths that Leo had gone, just to help the man get ahead in life. Testing his old master proved to him that there was no love lost between them, and that the man would throw him away like trash if he ever felt the need.

That Leo would not allow. Before his master could turn on him or turn him out outright he left, stole a portion of the treasury he felt was due him, and set out on his own, intent on using his skills for his own benefit and no one else. He would not rely on any other for his comfort and safety ever again. He would never trust anyone with his person like that again.

No matter what he does however, he can never escape his need for companionship. He acts as though he is strong and brazen and needs no one, but he always finds someone to cling to in his own odd way. The result has been a string of broken hearts and numerous botched friendships, further driving him into a dark corner of his own making.
Appearance:
puss-in-boots1.jpg
Glamour Appearance:
mikoto_suoh_by_uyre-d5k5ty6.jpg
Fable/Fairy Tale/Myth: The Master Cat (A.K.A. Puss In Boots)

Aquintances:
K.C. Pelt- Ex girlfriend, they spent a good amount of time together until Leo began to actually feel for the girl. After a mashup with another woman he quickly cut ties and fled lest he let his emotions tie him to another person once more.

Kin Fortuna- Current roommate, the two met in a rather seedy bar downtown while playing poker. Kin, having the gods own luck, had somehow managed to thwart Leo's numerous card shark tricks almost always coming out on top. Over the ensuing weeks this Leo refused to accept his losses and constantly came up with new tricks to use, new methods to cheat and stack the odds in his favor, but could never quite get the result he had hoped for. The two enjoyed each others company, and eventually Leo found that Kin needed a roommate for him to make rent. Leo quickly convinced him to let him move in, and the arrangement has stuck ever since.

All good, I'll just edit his name in the last K.C. post.

Just checking in!
Is Barry at the shop yet?

Question! Is this open and can I have Belle (Beauty and the Beast)?

The Nightingale actually.

It's open.

Though IC is a tad slow since our current Cinderella player is having difficulties getting online :0

Um.. I'm actually waiting for it to go the next day since Lucinda is on baby sitting duty and its like late in the morning (3 am or something was what I thought XD) 8/

Gah! Rufiya I love the new pic so pretty~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hahaha.

Thanks, I love Rydia. FF4 was my first after all c:

I still don't know what to do :0....
Like said I'll be idle cause I'm waiting for the next day/morning to come considering Bigby is bringing everyone home and Lucinda won't be able to leave any time soon.

But seems like everyone is in a conversation or something.

I would post for my .male charactee but I have no idea what to do

Well, nothing for K.C. to do for now until Maisie reacts :3

Ouch, I saw it just now, sorry xD I was multitasking

Yep, got it now :3

And yeah, just to inform you I changed fable form Cheshire Cat picture on my CS, since it goes better because of the colours and all. Found it just now.

I have to quit sorry. I'm not that important in this RP and I have too many going on right now. Thank you for the oppertunity though, sorry to bother :)

FUCK MY LIFE. IDID IMPORTANT PARAGRAPHS AND NOW LOST IT CAUSE STUPID THING DIDNT AUTO SAVE IT D8<

UGHHHHHHHH

Daaamn girl I know how it is. I am so sorry ˘-˘
Bdw, writing my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.