Without a second thought

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"What do you mean by 'this'," she asked cautiously, kissing up his neck.

"Being with me like this?" Justin groaned softly looking at her while rubbing her hips.

"I don't know yet,"she says tugging at his shirt again.

Jessica rolls over and doesn't see Alyssa, so she slowly gets up, stretching

"You're such a tease Alyssa" Justin laughs kissing her lips gently then leans back.

Last edited:
Alyssa follows him down, still connecting their lips. She smiles and mumbles in his lips,"I know."

Jessica slowly walks out of her room and down to the bathroom to look for Alyssa.

"How long are you planning to tease me for?" Justin kissed her lips deeply closing his eyes rubbing against her slowly.

Last edited:
"Not for long,"Alyssa teases kissing ad nibbling at his bottom lip.

Jessica hears someone in Jusins room, so she slowly walks back down the hall and starts to open the door quietly and softly.

Justin smiled rubbing her cheek gently then sighed "So how did you find out that Jess is my sister Alyssa she could of been my girlfriend...if our parents didn't marry."

"You'd actually date that?"Alyssa scoffed."She's not even pretty,"Alyssa mumbled, kissing justin again to get his mind off of Jessica.

Jess heard Alyssa but stays quiet, listening in.

"I think she's pretty Alyssa" Justin mumbled through the kiss then lays down on the bed looking up at her smiling softly tugging at her shirt.

Alyssa let's him pull her shirt off and she rolls her eyes. "Right. As if,"she says chuckling to herself."Didn't you mom ever teach you not to lie??"

Jessica blushes but starts to get a bit angry at Alyssa.

"Why don't you like her Alyssa?" Justin sighed putting his arms behind his head.

"Oh my gosh,"Alyssa groaned getting off him. "Do you ever shut up about her? I mean, what's so great about her anyway?"

He shrugs softly shaking her head "I'll be quiet sorry..are you getting jealous?'

"I don't get jealous,"Alyssa says, trying to hide a smile.

"If you say so" Justin reached up rubbing her chest slowly looking at her. "these feel nice...."

"Justin?" Jessica asked, not being able to hide her face any longer. "Really? I thought you'd never lie to me?"she says sounding hurt. Alyssa quickly went under the covers and rolled her eyes at Jess.

Justin looked over at Alyssa pulling the blanket on her then sat up slowly looking at Jessica sighing softly "What did I lie to you about?"

"I though you and Alyssa didn't have a thing together?"

"Well right now she's teasing me but maybe I do want to have a thing with her. Is that bad." Justin rubs Alyssa's cheek gently then looks over at Jessica again.