Without a second thought

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Alyssa asked how Justin was doing as Jessica answers, saying "good I guess. You'd have to ask him,"she jokes. "I'm going to take a shower. I'll be right back." She goes into te bathroom and starts the shower.

Justin gets up slowly hearing his phone ring looking over seeing it was just a notification from an app. He sighed softly getting up out of bed going downstairs to get himself something to drink.

Alyssa hears Justin go downstairs, so she follows him, only in her tank top and underwear. She walks into the living room looking for him, and accidentally runs into the couch, making a quiet noise.

Justin looks over slowly sipping his cup of juice not knowing that Alyssa is over "Is that you Jess?"

Alyssa walks into the kitchen where his voice had come from and says," no it's me, Alyssa,"she says in a flirty tone.

Justin chuckled softly turning around to face Alyssa "I didn't know you were here...You're clumsy just like Jessica bumping into inanimate objects?" he walks over to her slowly wrapping his arms around gently

She puckers her lips up and smiled,"only when I'm around people that make me want to hurry and see them,"she says winking. She slides her arm around his waist.

"So you came down to see me huh?" Justin chuckled softly giving Alyssa a light kiss on her lips rubbing her hips gently.

"Well who else?"she chuckled, licking his lips and rubbing against him."Why else do you think I'm even here?"

He blushed lightly looking at her pushing her away gently "Don't you think you're going to fast with this?"

"Too fast? Hardly. I've been friends with your sister for two years just so that we could be alone. That's the only reason,"she says laughing quietly."She's in the shower though so it's not like we have a lot of time." She steps towards him again and pulls at his shirt.

"Really that's the only reason?" Justin lets her take off his shirt then walks over with her to the couch in the living room. "Why did you pick me?"

"Why else would I be her friend?"she asked snarling, rolling her eyes even thinking of Jessica."I don't know. Maybe because your hot and sexy,"she says running her hand down his chest. She smiled wickedly.

"That's quite selfish of you Alyssa" He sighed softly rubbing her cheek gently before sitting on the couch. He thinks a little about Jessica but shook the thought out of his head since she said herself that they couldn't be together. "Wouldn't it be smarter to come into my room after Jessica is asleep"

"True. I guess I could do that,"she says kissing him slowly."Fine. I guess I can wait. She seemed pretty tired anyway."

He pulls her into his lap kissing her lips gently rubbing her waist a little.

Alyssa hears the water turn off. She groans before getting off of him and saying,"I'm so tired of pretending to be her friend. I don't even like her." She rolls her eyes and starts to walk upstairs, only turning around to say,"I'll come to your room later tonight after Jessica falls asked." She winks and runs to Jsssicas room.

Justin gets up slowly sighing softly thinking to himself "the girls that Jessica pick to be friends with" he shook his head then grabs his shirt off the floor going up to his room laying down slowly closing his eyes for a few minutes.

Jessica gets out of the shower and wraps a towel around her naked body and walks out of the bathroom. She hesitates, but before she goes in her room, she walks towards Justin's and knocks softly, almost so that even she couldn't hear it.

Justin gets up slowly walking over to the door opening it up slowly seeing that it's his sister in a towel. "Jess?"