Without a second thought

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"N-no,"she lies. "Just forget it. I'm gonna g-go." She quickly turns around and walks to her room, shutting and locking her door.

Justin sighed softly looking at Alyssa "I thought you said that she was asleep?" He gets under the blanket with her climbing ontop of her body kissing her lips gently.

"Ah you're a mischevious one aren't you?" You're going to be the death of me..." Justin slides off his pants and boxers under the blanket looking at her curiously.

She winks and says,"yeah I guess I can be a little bit,"she jokes, wrapping her arm around him.

"So can I?" Justin reaches over to his nightstand digging inside the drawer pulling out a condom opening it up slowly slipping it on himself.

"You know what I mean missy. Do I have to be forceful with you?" He chucked kissing her neck gently rubbing against her.

(o.o; we are fading to black right?)

"Hmm maybe I should just go back to sleep" Justin teases kissing her lips gently then turns out the light as they make love until both of them fall asleep.

Jessica grabs a bag that she had packed, consisting of some money, a phone, a phone charger, headphones, some food and water, and a blanket, before she walked quietly downstairs and towards the front door. She just wanted to be alone and have some space to here self, so she decided to go where she felt most at home. The woods behind the park.

Justin wakes up slowly yawning softly looking over at Alyssa kissing her cheek gently then pulls the sheets over her body.He gets up out of the bed putting on a pair of sweatpants walking over to the bathroom.

Jessica quickly puts the bag on her back and walked outside, getting on her bike and riding down the sidewalk, taking a few left and right turns when needed before arriving at the park and putting her bike up against a tree.

After he uses the bathroom he decided to walk over to Jessica's room seeing that she was gone. "She must of wanted to be alone...." he sighed softly walking back over to his bedroom

Jessica walked along the original path until she found a small bush that hid her hidden trail. She started down the trail and didn't stop, wondering parts of the trail that she had never even knew had existed until now. She smiled at natures beauty an only stopped for a water break.

"Hope she's okay.." He gets back under the blanket next to Alyssa going back to sleep.

After about 30 minutes, Alyssa wakes up and glances up to look over at Justin before climbing out of bed and quickly getting her clothes on before quietly walking out of his room and over to Jessica's room to find she's gone.

Jessica keeps walking the beautiful trail, losing track of time.

Justin snuggled into the blankets sleeping quietly.