Without a second thought

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Uhmm... Yeah. You sound surprised,"she said looking at him weird.

"Of course you knock on my door in a towel why wouldn't I be surprised. " he rubbed the back of his head sitting down on his bed.

She blushes for a minute, realizing that she was still in a towel,"Oh... Uhm... I'm sorry,"she said looking down.

He looks away slowly "It's alright but do you need something?"

"Uhm.. Yeah. I wanted to apologize," she says looking at him slowly.

"Apologize for what?" He flops down on the bed closing his eyes.

"For earlier today. I was a... Jerk. I shouldn't have said what I did. I want us to be able to be together more than anyone, but... You know. I should have been like I was though,"she says looking down slightly.

He covers his face slowly then sighs softly "You were right though there is no way we can be together and i'll accept that. You should get some rest now Jess isn't Alyssa waiting for you?"

Last edited:
"Yeah,"she says sadly."Wait... How'd you know that Alyssa was here?"she asked turning back to look at Justin before she walked out of the door.

"I saw her downstairs earlier when I went to get a drink..why?" Justin sit up slowly watching her leave.

"I don't know... Just wondering I guess,"she says pausing."I just remembered that she had a huge crush on you. Ya know? She always told me that you two had a thing going,"Jessica says laughing.

"Hmm maybe we do" He chuckled softly laying back down on his bed.

Jessica didn't say anything, but felt her heart get heavier at the thought of Justin having a 'thing' with anyone except her."Oh... Uhm, well... I should go then. Goodnight,"she says quickly.

"I was kidding you know...Goodnight Jessica" He smiled closing his eyes relaxing a little.

Jessica goes back in her room and changes before going to bed.

Justin yawned softly reaching over to grab his phone looking through one of his apps.

Alyssa waited for jessica to fall asleep before going into Justin's room

Justin fell asleep with the phone next to him while waiting for Alyssa.

On the way out the door, Alyssa hits the corner of the nightstand and knocks off Jessica's phone, making Her wake up a few minutes later.
Alyssa goes in Justin's room and tried to wake him up

Justin wake up slowly looking over at him. "You really want to do this don't you?" he chuckled sitting up slowly on his bed pulling her into the bed holding her lightly.