With The Zodiacs PIG. OPEN. YEAH!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yeah imma message my collaboration partner now...

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
We are waiting on a few people, but I will talk to him about all of us having a colab post together, so we don't clog things up
Sounds good! Would keep things very much clutter free.

Uwaaaaah

I'm going to have to drop out of this, guys ;~; My time is being strained between school and this website (among other things), so I don't think I'd be able to participate in this. I was really excited about this, but I hope you all have a lot of fun! ^^

Aquarius is now open!

Uwaaaaah

I'm going to have to drop out of this, guys ;~; My time is being strained between school and this website (among other things), so I don't think I'd be able to participate in this. I was really excited about this, but I hope you all have a lot of fun! ^^

Aquarius is now open!
Awww! Drat, that sucks

You will be missed

Reactions: Kitsune
Man, people keep dropping out of this rp and it's not even really moving ^-^' Makes me nervous.

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi Do you want me to edit Paxton's OP to reflect the fact that you're going to come collect him, use what I've already written and have the women he's meeting be the Rooster, or do you want me to post past this meeting and pretend like it was something else so that our characters can meet in a different way?

Man, people keep dropping out of this rp and it's not even really moving ^-^' Makes me nervous.

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi Do you want me to edit Paxton's OP to reflect the fact that you're going to come collect him or do you want me to post past this meeting and pretend like it was something else so that our characters can meet in a different way?
It's totally moving o.o There's 1-3 posts every other day. That's a good pace :P

I like the pace we have, and the colab posts, keeps the clutter down

It really does help out and no worries @Zabby I was feeling the same way when the person I was interacting with had decided to take a hiatus but its all good now.... which zodiac is your character by the way @Zabby

@Poisoned Rose Sagittarius, and like I said, I'm just being a whiner because I'm on vacation this week and now that I have free time, I'm like: DO ALL THE RPS because I don't usually have this much down time.

Its ok and sadly you are ZOD aren't you ><

Pretty good pace for the RP and makes me more than eager to keep going :D

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi Do you want me to edit Paxton's OP to reflect the fact that you're going to come collect him, use what I've already written and have the women he's meeting be the Rooster, or do you want me to post past this meeting and pretend like it was something else so that our characters can meet in a different way?

The former is perfect. Nice set up! I forgot who adrienne belongs to but due to how zabby's post is literally opening the opportunity for meeting my chara, i will be going with paxton first. So the wait will just be a little bit longer but I will come for you! (Rpwise lololololol)

Also the posting works for me because i have like the busiest, craziest schedule. Seriously, wtf am i doing rping ;u;

If we need more charries, I would gladly make a second, but I will wait until CC gives a consensis

The former is perfect. Nice set up! I forgot who adrienne belongs to but due to how zabby's post is literally opening the opportunity for meeting my chara, i will be going with paxton first. So the wait will just be a little bit longer but I will come for you! (Rpwise lololololol)

Also the posting works for me because i have like the busiest, craziest schedule. Seriously, wtf am i doing rping ;u;

Adrienne is zodcorp and my post is like the third from the opening post, I even start to lose the grasp of Adrienne because of the inactivity ;_; but take your time, you can go after Paxton first and maybe take Adrienne? The pace is great actually if everyone has someone to interact with... I guess :')

Now I'm super confused ^_^

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi I don't mind waiting if you want to pick up @Azula's character first. Like I said, I'm just a complainer, and apparently @Ali is picking Paxton up anyway? Who knows man.... who knows......

Now I'm super confused ^_^

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi I don't mind waiting if you want to pick up @Azula's character first. Like I said, I'm just a complainer, and apparently @Ali is picking Paxton up anyway? Who knows man.... who knows......
I mean... I think I am. Honestly, since Hermit left, I'm not to sure who I'm retrieving and who Danika (@Commander Cheesecake) wants to grab. Seeing as CC is busy with school and stuff, I can just go on a collection spree x)