With The Zodiacs PIG. OPEN. YEAH!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm just waiting for the Taurus to reply so I can continue withe him

Ahh, I don't think I'm going to be able to reply and I don't want to make people wait e-o I'm like super slow and stuff and just. Yeah, I'm sorry. Have fun with this though~ ;o Bye bye ~~~

Are you leaving the roleplay entirely? Please don't go!
Ahh, I don't think I'm going to be able to reply and I don't want to make people wait e-o I'm like super slow and stuff and just. Yeah, I'm sorry. Have fun with this though~ ;o Bye bye ~~~

Are you leaving the roleplay entirely? Please don't go!
xD I'm sorry man. I just can't do it. Which totally sucks because this looks amazing *^*

Anyone who plays Cancer after me can have my Character if they want O-o I don't care.

Thank you~

xD I'm sorry man. I just can't do it. Which totally sucks because this looks amazing *^*

Anyone who plays Cancer after me can have my Character if they want O-o I don't care.

Thank you~
Aww. drat. I know the feels man. I'm sorry. You will be missed

Spinny things

@Cerulean when are you going to reply for Taurus???

Awww, Hermit ;_; always leaving, very tears, much sadness.
Alright, hmm... I can edit my post up at the end to instead go and get Pieces :) @Dramma

Reactions: Dramma
Awh I'm so sad to see you go! Thank you so much for being in this. :D I'll try to edit

Also, I'm sick. Like, super sick. Which means many things.
1. I feel like shit.
2. I don't have to go to school today.
3. I have free time.
4. TIME FOR POSTS.

But, since I'm feeling drowsy from meds, please excuse me if editing a couple of things don't happen.

See you when I see you! @Hermit

Aw, don't force yourself CC ^^ Get well soon! @Commander Cheesecake Also, who will you pick first? I'm thinking to make my next post for Virgo, but I don't know if anyone wants to pick her soon >.<

Awh I'm so sad to see you go! Thank you so much for being in this. :D I'll try to edit

Also, I'm sick. Like, super sick. Which means many things.
1. I feel like shit.
2. I don't have to go to school today.
3. I have free time.
4. TIME FOR POSTS.

But, since I'm feeling drowsy from meds, please excuse me if editing a couple of things don't happen.
Hey I'm super sick too!
Sick Buddies :D

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
Sorry for disappearing. My Lady friend that I haven't seen in months is visting since Tuesday until Friday. So I have been with her. I shall try to post this week or early next week.

Sorry for not posting yet! Have been super busy with College and have been sick ontop of it all! >.<

Will post soon though!

Hey Cheesecake!
I have to drop out of this roleplay, I'm really sorry.
I'm having trouble with keeping up with the others, and I don't think I can post once a week.
I only have an hour to use the computer every two days, sorry.
I'll delete my CS if you'd like.
Hope you understand.

@Vio I guess we have openings now

Thanks for letting me know! Unfortunately I just started my new rp so I'm kind of all booked up. XD
Well it never hurts to try~ Sorry I have been lagging on the character lately, too much homework, my brain fried itself

Hey Cheesecake!
I have to drop out of this roleplay, I'm really sorry.
I'm having trouble with keeping up with the others, and I don't think I can post once a week.
I only have an hour to use the computer every two days, sorry.
I'll delete my CS if you'd like.
Hope you understand.
Understandable! Thanks for letting me know!

I would also like to apologize towards everyone in this RP. Due to me being sick and taking the
"Hardest class you could take in this school," - My teacher 2k15,

I've been really stressed out and distant regarding this website. I'm also really trying to work up posts but I've just been demotivated due to personal reasons regarding "happiness" and whatnot.

I'm very sorry for holding everyone up! ^^; I'll try my best once I have the time to do so, when I feel better and it's the weekend. I PROMISE. THIS IS A PROMISE I WILL KEEP. AND IF I FORGET. SPAM MY INBOX. PLEASE.

Understandable! Thanks for letting me know!

I would also like to apologize towards everyone in this RP. Due to me being sick and taking the
"Hardest class you could take in this school," - My teacher 2k15,

I've been really stressed out and distant regarding this website. I'm also really trying to work up posts but I've just been demotivated due to personal reasons regarding "happiness" and whatnot.

I'm very sorry for holding everyone up! ^^; I'll try my best once I have the time to do so, when I feel better and it's the weekend. I PROMISE. THIS IS A PROMISE I WILL KEEP. AND IF I FORGET. SPAM MY INBOX. PLEASE.
*prepares 50 tabs to PM you 50 times*

Just kidding in all seriousness, take your time! :)