With The Zodiacs PIG. OPEN. YEAH!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Don't worry I'm whining too @Zabby >.< So, it's up to @Yuuki_Tatsunohi who he wants to pick up first~ Or maybe.... he can pick up us both? You know, I can send my character to somewhere where we can meet together. Er... don't mind me, just random thought.

I mean... I think I am. Honestly, since Hermit left, I'm not to sure who I'm retrieving and who Danika (@Commander Cheesecake) wants to grab. Seeing as CC is busy with school and stuff, I can just go on a collection spree x)
I'll race you for the Virg

Well, me and @Ali can at this point get one each and when @Commander Cheesecake isn't too busy she can make a post where Danika personally goes to retrieve Adrienne.

OR

Something exciting happens and both Mel and Arthur and the new recruits must go and retrieve and rescue Adrienne before something happens (idk details maybe like she's losing control of her powers and she's on the verge of insanity and is about to plunge her location into an eternal nightmare)

Reactions: Ali
That second choice is not... gonna happen >.< because Adrienne's power can't hurt people and even if she lost control, nothing dangerous could happen.... Yeah, she is so harmless.

Got my first post in! *fall over*

We are group posting, well me shattered and shay

I am also collab posting. So don't worry, this isn't dieing.

yeah we are sorry about that @Cerulean... turns out I am getting really sick so I am trying my best to be here best as I can be

Hey, no worries, PR.

September-November is when everyone is super busy for many different reasons, whether it be school, work, life-circumstances. Also, the bugs and flu's are spiriling around so many are getting sick, or just recovering from nasty illnesses.
Some slow responses are expected, but no worries! I'm sure this RP won't die @Dramma

See November is when everyone is just getting the hang of things, which is why I love having a birthday at the beginning of november

See November is when everyone is just getting the hang of things, which is why I love having a birthday at the beginning of november
Haha, that's great.
"GUYS, COME ON, IT'S THE BEGINNING OF NOVEMBER! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND CELEBRATE! D:<"
xD

Haha, that's great.
"GUYS, COME ON, IT'S THE BEGINNING OF NOVEMBER! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND CELEBRATE! D:<"
xD
Pretty much. Besides, since it is so close to Halloween, I still have candy on my birthday

Imma get the collab post up soon!!!

September-November is when everyone is super busy for many different reasons, whether it be school, work, life-circumstances. Also, the bugs and flu's are spiriling around so many are getting sick, or just recovering from nasty illnesses.
Some slow responses are expected, but no worries! I'm sure this RP won't die @Dramma
That's so true. It wasn't until a few weeks ago when I realized how different school life was from adult life that I realized NaNoWriMo was for adults and not students because adults have time to come home and write like a few thousand words of a story while students have finals in projects and stuff.