• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

With The Zodiacs PIG. OPEN. YEAH!

I could take up Aries, since I have a lot of time. Though, that's assuming that no one takes it. I'll wait a week and see how it goes.

so I'm confused. If my location is in Oakland, California, how would I know the subjects Danika is targeting? Is that there to say Mel was found in Oakland and is currently in ZodiaCorps HQ?

Alrighty, gf made it home safe. (Miss her already) I shall work on my post now.

Hi there!
I'm hoping I could play Aries in your roleplay, since it's open right about now.
I think so I guess.
Since it's the holiday period until October in my country, I have tons of time to roleplay!

Hi there!
I'm hoping I could play Aries in your roleplay, since it's open right about now.
I think so I guess.
Since it's the holiday period until October in my country, I have tons of time to roleplay!
Well I am not the GM, but she has been kind of sick lately so I am going to help out!

Mostly what we need for the Cs is the basic data and the zodiac data. Then you have to chose a team, I think there is a spot open on ZAPS, not sure.

Other than that, just read through everything and you should be fine.

I finally posted!!! Aghh , Feel's so good to get all my thought's out :)

Now just have to wait for Cat to be sought out.

@Dramma I edited my first post to include Lucas instead of Delta (seeing as Hermit dropped out of the RP), not to much of it has changed and I apologize for the lack-luster editing, but I wanted to get him interacting with someone :)

Okay! Would you like to do a Collaboration post like IceQueen and Shattered did? So we can get through all the dialogue in one post?
@Ali

Okay! Would you like to do a Collaboration post like IceQueen and Shattered did? So we can get through all the dialogue in one post?
Sounds like a plan, hit me up in PM and we'll get down to it :)

Just wanted to say Caterina is now open for interactions for anyone whom is wanting to take her up!

Everyone is all talking to each other, and then there is me, in Japan xDD
Well, my character could possibly take the wrong plane and end up going somewhere else xDD

Reactions: Ali
Well I haven't even figured out yet who is getting Caterina so your not alone , lol :D

Back