With The Zodiacs PIG. OPEN. YEAH!

KAY SO
My friend said that she wants to join and play as the pig human counter part.
That is, if she ever finds this thread.

Have you tried giving them a link?

@Citrus have you tried tagging her name here so that she can find it?

I tried giving her the link, but she told me that she is busy so she can't join sadly.

Aww that is sad

Just wanna say, I'm dropping out from this RP (totally clearing it from my watched threads and active RP list, tired of waiting for miracle to happen) I don't even know whether this RP is still alive or slowly comes to death. It's been quiet for too long, especially the GM. If this RP manages to survive, Virgo is vacant ^^

Just wanna say, I'm dropping out from this RP (totally clearing it from my watched threads and active RP list, tired of waiting for miracle to happen) I don't even know whether this RP is still alive or slowly comes to death. It's been quiet for too long, especially the GM. If this RP manages to survive, Virgo is vacant ^^
I can understand that. I'm sad to see this die, I really liked it

:'( sad to see this go

Hello everyone. I am the GM. Obviously. c:

I will have to say that ALL of my RPs will probably be closed down, as I am WAY too busy with everything else that I just cannot keep up with it. Though, if I am in other RPs, I will have to see whether I drop them or not.

I am COMPLETELY sorry for having all of you patiently waiting for something that hit a dead end. It wasn't meant to be this way.
Not everything is lost. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello everyone. I am the GM. Obviously. c:

I will have to say that ALL of my RPs will probably be closed down, as I am WAY too busy with everything else that I just cannot keep up with it. Though, if I am in other RPs, I will have to see whether I drop them or not.

I am COMPLETELY sorry for having all of you patiently waiting for something that hit a dead end. It wasn't meant to be this way.
Not everything is lost. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.
It's ok. Sometimes life gets in the way. Hit me up if you start this again