Winterwings and coolcat63484

Ayden sat on one side of the table, waiting for her. At the table, there was a glass of milk for both of them, and a sandwich.

Amie sat on the other side of the table, looking down at the food. "Thanks," she said quietly.

"You're welcome" he said, and began to eat.

She began eating the food, without looking up at Ayden. She was having a hard time eating it, though, feeling like it was just going to come back up again.

"I'll be right back," Amie told him, after a few moments. She excused herself and walked to the bathroom. She didn't care if he'd get mad over that. She just didn't want to be sick all over the table.

Ayden looked at her as she walked away, sighed.

Amie came back a few minutes later after rinsing her mouth and face off. She sat back at the table, staring down at her food. "I'm sorry," she told him.

"That I keep getting sick," she told him. She looked up at him.

"Don't worry, you'll get over it", he said with a smile.

She nodded, and started eating. Soon, she finished, leaving quite a bit on her plate. "I'm done," she told him quietly.

Ayden walked over to her. "Why won't you finish it?" he asked.

"I'm not hungry anymore," she answered. She scooted the plate away and drank some of the milk that he'd given her.

"Please finish it", he said, and sat on his chair again. "I've paid for this food. It's made with love. You can't just throw it away", he said, and pushed the plate closer to her.

She shook her head. "No, I'm not hungry," she said again. She looked at him, wondering how he could say it was made with love if he was making her stay there. It was made with craziness in her opinion.

"Eat it", he said, with a sudden harshness in his voice.

That sort of scared her, hearing the harshness in his voice. She quickly picked up the sandwich and begun eating again, even though she was full.

Ayden's facial expression relaxed again, and he drank his milk as if nothing had happened.

She watched him, still eating. A few minutes later, she had finished completely. She then scooted the plate away from her again.