Winterwings and coolcat63484

Ayden noticed her behavior but didn't say anything about it. "Lets go back", he said.

Amie didn't want to go. She almost didn't follow him to the room he was keeping her in, but she did.

Ayden looked at her and closed the door behind them. "I love you", he said, and wouldn't let his eyes leave hers.

Amie looked at him, unable to break the eye contact. "I... I don't love you," she told him. "Not anymore."

Ayden's facial expression didn't change as he shook his head. "No. You're wrong. Tell me that you love me", he said.

Amie shook her head. "But I don't," she told him, still looking at him. Why did he still love her after she had broken up with him? How could he?

Ayden grabber her hands a bit too hard. "Say it", he hissed.

Amie stared at him, trying to free her hands. "I-I love you," she said quickly, wanting him to let go of her. She felt so helpless.

Ayden soften his grip of her hands. "Thank you, darling", he said, and let go of her.

As soon as he let go of her she backed away from him. She didn't want to be there, especially not with him. She looked away from him, knowing he had complete control over her. There was nothing she could do about it.

"Are you sure you're not sick or anything? You don't seem... like you use to", he said, sounding a bit concerned.

"I um... I'm fine," she answered. "I don't seem like I used to because you're holding me here against my will." She looked up at him, with a bit of hatred in her eyes.

Ayden hadn't thought of it like that. Holding her there against her will? No, he wasn't. He just kept them together, as it was supposed to be. He wouldn't survive without her, in the same way as she wouldn't survive without him. "You've gotten things a bit wrong. You see, I'm not holding you here. You're here because I love you, and this is our home. Without me, you wouldn't survive, and vice versa", he said, not seeing the hatred in her eyes.

"How am I not able to survive without you?" Amie asked him. "I was doing pretty well until I woke up earlier." She shook her head, turning around to face away from him. She couldn't believe any of this, of what he was saying. "Why can't you see that I don't want to be with you anymore?" she asked, still not looking at him.

Ayden bit his lip. How could she just stand there thinking that she could say whatever he liked to him? He wouldn't let her assault him just as she pleased! He took a few steps towards her as her back was facing him. He grabbed her arms and held them behind her back, holding pretty hard. "You love me, didn't you hear that? You love me and you can't survive without me, get it?" he whispered in her ear, and forced her down on her knees, still holding her tight.

Amie, now sitting on her feet down on her knees, quickly nodded her head. "Okay.." she said weakly. She didn't try to escape his grip this time, afraid he would make it tighter. She could feel her heart beating really hard, and it felt like it was going to explode out of her chest.

"Don't ever say anything like that to me, ever again", he said as he pushed her slightly and stood up. "Now, be a good girl and tell me what I want to hear", he said softly.

She bit her lip again, still not looking at him. She took a deep breath and looked up at him. "I love you," she said, softly. But, she knew that he might be able to hear the fear in her voice. She couldn't hide that.

Ayden smiled at her. "Thank you hunny, I love you too", he said, and sat down on the bed looking at her.

Amie stared at him after he was sitting on the bed. She bit her tongue, trying to keep from crying or saying anything else. She didn't want him to hurt her again, for saying something he didn't want to hear.